It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 months til lucifer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
ok so the supposed project lucifer is/might take place this summer soltice june 20

speculation is cassini is to dig deep into the planet saturn and make a new star

I guess Im just curious if any new sources or info has come out from this, ive saerched and havent really found anything

with all the talk of alot of things it does seem to be 2008 to be a year of many things, whether speculation, prediction or actual happenings

anyone have new info?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
What was the overall goal of Project Lucifer again? I dont really see what good it would do us to create another sun in our small backwater solar system.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I think it is to colonize Titan. Since Titan is like an early model of the earth and it may be possible to terraform it by turning Saturn into a star.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
ok so the supposed project lucifer is/might take place this summer soltice june 20

speculation is cassini is to dig deep into the planet saturn and make a new star

I guess Im just curious if any new sources or info has come out from this, ive saerched and havent really found anything

with all the talk of alot of things it does seem to be 2008 to be a year of many things, whether speculation, prediction or actual happenings

anyone have new info?

er.... how do you "dig" into a planet that doesn't have anything to dig into(Saturn's a Gas Giant)?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Core90

ok so it wont actually dig but dive into the center and thus trying to creat a sun

now of course all this is speculation but thats whay this site is for inconclusive conclusives or something of the sort

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
hahaha, sorry i just had to let out a little laugh before i ask my question. Where the hell did you guys hear this?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I hope they've done their maths. What with the change in size/mass electric discharge etc. Who knows what these changes will... change. Earths orbit perhaps? Is this why there are underground cities? A cleansing of the world, so the royal few will remain to reign?
I don't know. I do know I know I don't like what I know.

All that would come of this is a radiation shower that would kill billions.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

www.rinf.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Many have said its not feasible, and i personally think so too. But it would be interesting if it were possible if at all.

Crazy blokes, them NWO elites , eh? Man, Satan must be having a ball with these mortals.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

You haven't heard about project Lucifer?!

Lucifer Project

It's a pretty in depth page about it. I didn't read it because personally I don't think it will happened and I remember seeing it debunked somewhere but you never know

And to the thread, no I haven't heard anything knew about it, sorry if I gave your hopes up.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
yes, but why?
any good cause?
im rather happy with the sun at the moment, i don't want any polar shifts in my solar system while i'm here.
well not until 2012

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
I hope they've done their maths. What with the change in size/mass electric discharge etc. Who knows what these changes will... change. Earths orbit perhaps? Is this why there are underground cities? A cleansing of the world, so the royal few will remain to reign?
I don't know. I do know I know I don't like what I know.

All that would come of this is a radiation shower that would kill billions.

there are some who even quote this even to being the actual 6th seal of revalation

wether or not that is true is just talk, but its interesting

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
No, i haven't heard about the Lucifer Project. Some theories are just too ridiculous to get into. Maybe ill read about it before it happens 6 months from now. Is it entertaining at least?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

its totally entertaining, exciting and interesting all in one, just like this site

its great to speculate and put two cents in

its what makes ATS for me

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

Kix, buddy. Ya say you haven't heard about it, then go on to say it's ridiculous. C'mon. Is that fair? I've heard a bunch of this stuff before and, though hard to catch on to, it's hardly ridiculous. I think you chose the wrong wording. Let's say we chuck that word and use "Intriguing". Because, let's face it, you're here and reading. You are obviously intrigued.

Let's not mock what we are ignorant of, let us ask questions after clicking all the links regarding it.

I'm off to read more. Click click.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I guess i was much more willing to accept many theories before so many prediction threads came out and nothing ended up happening. So many theories, I think reading about them all just gets me so confused i don't even know what to believe anymore. Maybe there is some conspiracy in that.. huh, huh??

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
I guess i was much more willing to accept many theories before so many prediction threads came out and nothing ended up happening. So many theories, I think reading about them all just gets me so confused i don't even know what to believe anymore. Maybe there is some conspiracy in that.. huh, huh??

#1 Best answer, 2008 so far!

I wasn't coming down on ya Kix, I was just reminding you we all believe in something! Cassini is a real spacecraft with real plutonium on board on a real mission. They speculation is...out there while the "official" explaination is just a bit too mundane. Intriguing to say the least.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

I wasn't coming down on ya Kix, I was just reminding you we all believe in something!

Cuhail, you know i would never think that! And, you are right.. I do believe that we all believe in something!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Help I'm being held captive by the Y2K bug.

but more on topic no project Lucifer.
not being done, not being hinted at.
we can't put someone on the moon.(publicly)
but we are going to create a second sun
I see two bads
one,Al Gore an inconvenient truth part 2
talk about global warming
and
two,what do you do for an encore.
Has anyone considered how this will affect
other planets. never mind Titan poor pluto
or as I like to call it Hoth

i]reply to post by hikix

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
sounds like something directly out of an arthur c clarke novel...

except it won't work and any scientist kind of knows it won't be good for earth...

why won't it work? think about the pressure at the center of a gas giant
think about the materials we have... we wouldn't be able to make anything that could survive that

why wouldn't it be good?
...um... an extra star = more heat...
then there really wouldn't be a global warming debate

...as for dislodging earth's orbit, that wouldn't happen. saturn's mass wouldn't change.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

I always equated the seals of revelation to the energy centers of the body (chakra's)

I don't really believe in PL. I don't see the benefits in creating a second sun in order to colonize a moon.

We've screwed this place up enough, I don't see us doing so well with another shot.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join