It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Disney endorse pedophilia? You be the judge. ** Warning: image may be offensive **

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

No offense intended, you are a sentient being with a life of your own - and free to do with your time and talents as you so wish.

I'd love to be able to provide some non-biased sources on the subject, but alas - it's all the same information out there, just rearranged and shuffled about.

It's more my personal frustration talking than anything else right now.

Sorry if my viewpoint came off as a personal attack, for I do sometimes go off on grandeoise tirades without intending to offend individuals.

(Probably stems from the fact that I was unjustly persecuted as a youth with my symbolic imagery and choice of thematics.)

At the moment - this is all I can offer:

FAMOUS FREEMASONS

(*edit to clarify : I hope you didn't think I was refuting his Masonic status, I'm still a little outraged that a machine built most likely after Walt's death is being used to defame what is supposed to be, IMHO, a return to innocence.)

[edit on 12-1-2008 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

"I'll bet this thing is going to be all over the internet, and as many people will crack up over this stupid thing as I did"

100% guarantee you that's what he was thinking.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

No personal offence taken. The fact that you post a list with famous freemasons doesn't make a point for me.
I have already established for myself that it is an evil orginisation, or at least a front for an evil orginisation. (damn, I dont like using the word "evil', makes me sound like Bush, but hey, they are)
When I look at this stuff from the context of all the conspiracies I've been investigating, it makes sense to me that they would use cartoons for indoctrination of kids, starting from an early age.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

"I'll bet this thing is going to be all over the internet, and as many people will crack up over this stupid thing as I did"

100% guarantee you that's what he was thinking.

Could you explain that? I can interprete that two ways.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

During a 43-year Hollywood career that spanned the development of the motion picture medium as a modern American art, Walter Elias Disney, a modern Aesop, established himself and his product as a genuine part of Americana. David Low, the late British political cartoonist, called Disney "the most significant figure in graphic arts since Leonardo."

A pioneer and innovator and the possessor of one of the most fertile imaginations the world has ever known, Walt Disney, along with members of his staff, received more than 950 honors and citations from every nation in the world, including 48 Academy Awards® and seven Emmys® in his lifetime. Walt Disney's personal awards included honorary degrees from Harvard, Yale, the University of Southern California, and UCLA; the Presidential Medal of Freedom; France's Legion of Honor and Officer d'Academie decorations; Thailand's Order of the Crown; Brazil's Order of the Southern Cross; Mexico's Order of the Aztec Eagle; and the Showman of the World Award from the National Association of Theatre Owners.

The creator of Mickey Mouse and founder of the Disneyland® and Walt Disney World® Theme Parks was born in Chicago, Illinois, on December 5, 1901. His father, Elias Disney, was Irish-Canadian. His mother, Flora Call Disney, was of German-American descent. Walt was one of five children, four boys and a girl.

SOURCE

Given the fact that this gentleman was somewhat "decorated" and widely influential, I suppose it only makes sense that someone would have a reason to try and push him off the pillar of his accomplishments.

A shame, really.

(*edit to add source link)

[edit on 12-1-2008 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
i was thinking agian( dangerous i know:@@

with all this information and thoughts about donald being so influentual and symbolic what about his first charactor the most famous one the mone that old walt has a statue of him holding hands with good old mickey.

is there anything symbolic about mickey except the fact he originally only wears shorts.

-----------------------------------------

i found a link on the history of mickey mouse,

aparently walt disney got the inspiration for mickey from a dead mouse on a rail track.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
i found this while searching disney

In 2007, Disney announced that a new Princess would be added: Princess Tiana, from their 2009 animated feature The Princess and the Frog, will become the first African American princess to join the ranks of Disney Princesses.[3]

i never thought there is no african american princesses beingaPrincess Snow White
Cinderella
Princess Aurora
Princess Ariel
Belle
Princess Jasmine
Princess Pocahontas
Mulan

i might be reading itto this a bit to much but they have white princesses, asian, indian

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbra Sideralis

Althou every father and mother have played with they'r children in the same position as that ride! How many times when we was in bed and they came in to awake us, and just jump on us, "ridding" us untill we awake?!! Would that must mean that we are a perverted fammilly??...i think not for sure. So why Donald's ride must be seen as something perverted?!

I dont dunno maybe if and when children jump on parents laps and they smile about it and stare at the crutch region,maybe those people are sick? and what type of thoughts or impressions would that do to a childs mind?

Dont kid yourself in thinking children aren`t aware of sexuality.Donald Duck is still an a fictional adult that children are also aware of.

reply to post by Dr Love

Thanks for the video`s Doc, even though most of the heavy info flew over my head, I still saw a lot of crumbs.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by gps777]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
This will be my following take on the whole subject at hand, then I'm out.

The OP presented a theoretical case of "reverse logic".

It would probably be more accurate to say "Pedophiles use Disney Cartoons to Lure Victims" due to the fact that no one can provide Empirical Evidence that Walt Disney was engaged in any blatant acts of indiscretion with children.

Everything I have found on the internet concerning this subject is heresey, and while most of it suggests or implies indiscretion there is no cold, hard proof to validate these claims of improper actions on the part of Disney himself.

In the best of lights, these "reference sites" are merely libelous and slanderous.

In light of that -

I've done all I care to do on this thread.

Enjoy - it's all yours.

*over and out*

Peace.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   

I mean whoever designed that thing, very likely knew how it looked, and found it amusing because of the sheer absurdity of it, and expected that others, too, would get a chuckle out of it. Not everything in the world has a sinister, subversive origin. Sometimes people are just goofing the hell around for their own amusement

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

i think its kind of sick to find a child sitting on a groin of a duck rocking back and forth while the duck is looking at the groin well sick.
i wouldnt find it funny if it was a real adult

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This is totally ridiculous. Children cant do it with ducks. cause donald duck don't have a penis. it was a metaphor for "Sitting Duck". it could be worse if he was bending over.

You guys have a dirty mind..watch documentaries on WALT, and you'd know he was no pedofile.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Erm.
Innocent mistake?
Not every occurance is a planned and evil conspiracy.
If you try hard not to think about sex even in the slightest (as children don't and I am sure alot that make entertainment for them try not to) you wouldn't find such things to be some perverse positioning.
The sexual whatever in children's movies are there to make it bearable for the adults.
Remember the overly kiddy stuff some of us watched in our younger years that was just over the top bleh to us now?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
This is totally ridiculous. Children cant do it with ducks. cause donald duck don't have a penis. it was a metaphor for "Sitting Duck". it could be worse if he was bending over.

You guys have a dirty mind..watch documentaries on WALT, and you'd know he was no pedofile.

Excuse me? A dirty mind, I think not! Your mind is naive and innocent, and sick for not seeing anything wrong with that. Like someone already said, children know Donald's a duck, but an adult one.

If that duck ride was a methaphor for something, it would be the legend of Leda and the swan, like DocMoreau pointed out.

You base your statements on that one picture, did you check out the other sources?
Do you think if all this is true, they would mention in a documentairy that he was a pedofile, and destroy a multi billion dollar business? That's so naive.

And it's not even about Walt Disney alone, I say there were powerfull forces working behind him. Most of this questionable things were made after his death.

Come on think, it's the perfect front for all type of wrong stuff. Everybody swallows it, and if you are critical, you are attacked by endless hordes of Disney brainwash victims calling you a pervert.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

And I see elephant shapes in the clouds. Does it mean there are in fact REAL elephants living in the clouds?

Your picture (along with a great many others) needs to be in the dictionary entry Paranoia.

Nor did he call you a pervert. Though there is some weight in the statement that the diseased always see their disease in others and never in themselves. I forget who said that about mental stuff but it seems to fit at times if you ask me.
Just by the way.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WraothAscendant

Elephant shapes in the clouds, great metaphore!

You could say this whole site is based on paranoia then.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I would like to point out that when I have been referring to "Disney" I have been trying to refer to Walt Disney Company, not just Walt Disney. Unfortunately, I have also referred in a couple posts to Walt Disney himself, as just Disney. Sorry if this confusion has clouded anyone's understanding.

I would also like to remind everyone that Walt Disney died in 1966, long before this Donald Duck Ride was manufactured. Therefore, I am not trying to impugn the honor of Walt Disney in the public eye because of a few undeniable indiscretions of the employees of the company that carries his name. However, I think it is ludicrous to try to deny what is right before your eyes. If you choose to deny the evidence of these indiscretions as paranoia or heresy, that is your right. Hopefully, someday, this discussion will echo in your mind before you make the choices to endanger our young ones.

Perhaps we should be looking more at the CEOs after Walt' death, than to manufacture his power to molest children animatronically from beyond the grave. Eisner would be a good place to start.

DocMoreau

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

No, there is questioning.
And then there is paranoia which includes seeing evil bad conspiracies in everything.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
i does seem the movies that carry these sub messages are infact post walt disneys death.

but i could be wrong

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WraothAscendant

No there is questioning.
And then there is paranoia and seeing evil bad conspiracies in everything.

Exactly, and questioning is what I'm doing here. I'm sorry that it falls within your definition of paranoia in this case.
It's not my problem if you feel oncomfortable talking about this.
Deny ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join