It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Disney endorse pedophilia? You be the judge. ** Warning: image may be offensive **

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Yes agreed, I already knew we were being molded and indoctrinated to fit their views, but I never realised it would be through Donald Duck and such.
I guess it actually makes a lot of sense, they can start with it from an early age this way.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
BTW, I added a "part 2" of the video I posted a few posts back.

More really interesting "coincidences"!

Peace

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
found this link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

im getting quite into this thread still not sure about donald but i do think there are some dodgy things going on especially sexually

there are some links but some dont work

found these on a website dont know if they real

n the background of the Tarzan movie, in one of the main fight scenes that you can see goofy hanging himself???? Thanks xxx

1) Toy Story 2- The Part Where Ham, Takes Over The Remote Trying To Find The Commercial To Al's Toy Barn, Play That Part In Slow Motion, You See The Screen Flash A Female With Huge Breastesses!!

[edit on 1/01/2007 by kerrichin]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
some were on this thread some one said about how all the mothers in disney movies are killed off.

just read the story line for finding nemo, at the beginning nemos dad and mum are setting up home then a big killer fish kills her and scars nemo phycially and nemos dad emociallony (sorry for the spelling).
really does make me think

check out this website with picture the guy on here actullay endorses the cartoons but some pictures are good examples of perverse childrens cartoons such as the baby chick hatching from an egg and then doing a strip teese straight away www....-------------------------/library/culture/banned-cartoons/

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
i decided (out of bordom and being iquisitive) out of all the disney movies how many have parents dieing or dead or weird violence. add on if you can think of anything i missed.
heres the list
1. Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs -

2. Pinocchio - gets turned into a donkey when he drinks beer

3. Fantasia -

4. Dumbo - mother gets killed when she trys to protect him

5. Bambi - mother gets shoot by hunter

6. Saludos Amigos - (ive never seen)

7. The Three Caballeros - (ive never seen)

8. Make Mine Music - (ive never seen)

9. Fun And Fancy Free - (ive never seen)

10. Melody Time - (ive never seen)

11. The Adventures Of Ichabod And Mr. Toad - (ive never seen)

12. Cinderella - father dies when shes young and step mother is evil

13. Alice In Wonderland - basically a drug trip

14. Peter Pan - lost children no parents, omly adults are pirates

15. Lady And The Tramp - dogs getting put down blantently showing this in the kennel. also when tramp kills the rat he gets in trouble

16. Sleeping Beauty -

17. 101 Dalmatians -

18. The Sword In The Stone -

19. The Jungle Book - rasism , the vulturs

20. The Aristocats -

21. Robin Hood -

22. The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh -

23. The Rescuers - we all know about the breasts

24. The Fox And The Hound - the owl

25. The Black Cauldron -

26. The Great Mouse Detective - the young mouse has no mother and the dad is kidnpped

27. Oliver & Company -

28. The Little Mermaid - no mother,

29. The Rescuers Down Under - boy is an orphan

30. Beauty And The Beast - belle has no mother

31. Aladdin - alladdin and jasmin have no mothers and alladin has no father

32. The Lion King - simba sees his dad die

33. Pocahontas -

34. The Hunchback Of Notre Dame - abuse, esmarelda does a pole dance, also its obvious that the evil guy is a bit to lustful

35. Hercules -

36. Mulan -

37. Tarzan - both parents are brutally killed by a tiger

38. Fantasia/2000 - (ive never seen)

39. The Emperor's New Groove - weres the emperors parents?

40. Atlantis: The Lost Empire - (ive never seen)

41. Lilo And Stitch - no dad for lilo

42. Treasure Planet - (ive never seen)

43. Brother Bear -

44. Home On The Range -

not the best i know but i havent seen some of them but im sure you guys can add on to this

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
All I have to say is that alot of the people in this thread are painfully naive. I can't say I am surprised our outraged at their naivety because I see it everywhere.

Yeah, Disney isn't sick. There's nothing wrong with that ride.
Research. Please.

We live in a world where things are being done to children on a corporate scale that make parents CRY to hear about... things that have been uncovered by FBI officials. Yet you see people who are so adamant that Disney is just having a chuckle and is probably not pedophilic. Bah. Naivety.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerrichin
some were on this thread some one said about how all the mothers in disney movies are killed off.

Yeah, i mentioned it, cos i once read a story by some parents, where they noticed their children playing something from Disney and started by saying "Let's pretend our parents are dead....."

Nice list! Prooves the point, i think. I was surprised, when i first realised it, even tho once you think about it, it becomes painfully obvious.

Interesting, isn't it?

No wonder people get weird ideas about Disney.. But are the ideas weird or is it Disney?

I'm still not completelly convinced, even tho i understand why many are.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by deezee]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

You say naive - I call innocent.

How can we in good faith lambast Disney yet at the same time shove our (however well meaning)knowledge and agendas into the minds of the novice while calling foul on others who have done the same?

Is it really about David and Goliath here? Or is it more about our own self-serving agendas to "enlighten" those who may not be able (or ready) to walk the same path we have been down ourselves?

Even though I don't have kids of my own, there is no chance in hell I am going to repeat the majority of "information" I have, nor go into extensive detail about what has been for me, at least, a profound and disturbing trip down the rabbit hole.

I say let the innocent stay innocent whenever possible.

Those who are meant to follow in our footsteps of scholarly pursuit will ferret out their own information, at their own speed, in their own time.

Lest we become like those we claim to persecute.

*just two cents there - personal opinion only*

[edit on 11-1-2008 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by deezee

Yeah, i mentioned it, cos i once read a story by some parents, where they noticed their children playing something from Disney and started by saying "Let's pretend our parents are dead....."

Nice list! Prooves the point, i think. I was surprised, when i first realised it, even tho once you think about it, it becomes painfully obvious.

Interesting, isn't it?

No wonder people get weird ideas about Disney.. But are the ideas weird or is it Disney?

I'm still not completelly convinced, even tho i understand why many are.

sorry i couldnt remember who posted it.
i thought about doing the list because the more movies disney did i thought about the more i realised you were right

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
just thought of some more ill highlight the new ones

1. Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs -

2. Pinocchio - gets turned into a donkey when he drinks beer

3. Fantasia -

4. Dumbo - mother gets killed when she trys to protect him no father

5. Bambi - mother gets shoot by hunter, no real father figure the stag barely spends time with him

6. Saludos Amigos - (ive never seen)

7. The Three Caballeros - (ive never seen)

8. Make Mine Music - (ive never seen)

9. Fun And Fancy Free - (ive never seen)

10. Melody Time - (ive never seen)

11. The Adventures Of Ichabod And Mr. Toad - (ive never seen)

12. Cinderella - father dies when shes young and step mother is evil, never really find out what happens to real mother

13. Alice In Wonderland - basically a drug trip were are her parents at the beginning of the story shes with a nanny

14. Peter Pan - lost children no parents, only adults are pirates, (bad role models)

15. Lady And The Tramp - dogs getting put down blantently showing this in the kennel. also when tramp kills the rat he gets in trouble

16. Sleeping Beauty - gets took away from her parents till shes older, brought up by fairies

17. 101 Dalmatians -

18. The Sword In The Stone - the boy has no mother or father just a bad uncle and cousin, made to do child labour

19. The Jungle Book - racial steriotype - the vulturs

20. The Aristocats - no father for the kittens

21. Robin Hood -

22. The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh -

23. The Rescuers - we all know about the breasts, also the girl is made to do child labour

24. The Fox And The Hound - the owl (racial steriotype)

25. The Black Cauldron -

26. The Great Mouse Detective - the young mouse has no mother and the dad is kidnpped

27. Oliver & Company - no parents for oliver

28. The Little Mermaid - no mother,

29. The Rescuers Down Under - boy is an orphan

30. Beauty And The Beast - belle has no mother

31. Aladdin - alladdin and jasmin have no mothers and alladin has no father

32. The Lion King - simba sees his dad die

33. Pocahontas - no mother

34. The Hunchback Of Notre Dame - abuse, esmarelda does a pole dance, also its obvious that the evil guy is a bit to lustful

35. Hercules - only see the parents at the beginnning

36. Mulan -

37. Tarzan - both parents are brutally killed by a tiger

38. Fantasia/2000 - (ive never seen)

39. The Emperor's New Groove - wheres the emperors parents?

40. Atlantis: The Lost Empire - (ive never seen)

41. Lilo And Stitch - no dad for lilo

42. Treasure Planet - (ive never seen)

43. Brother Bear -

44. Home On The Range -

not the best i know but i havent seen some of them but im sure you guys can add on to this

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
The picture of the girl riding the Donald Duck figure was a non issue for me. When I see that ,as a Dad, I do not see anything nasty or think of the worst possible image..it takes a pretty warped mind to think of sex scenes when a little kid is riding a Donald Duck..the kid is oblivious to any such thoughts, ans we should be too. Always looking for the nasty things can warp a mind.

The other stuff is not cool, tho. Disney has made some bad calls over the years and not been a good company in many ways...but overall if parents watch the kids closely and teach them what to beware of, less crap will happen.

AMEN on both counts.
Very well put!

Not to mention that riding on popular cartoon figures (among other things), on merry-go-rounds and such, is something little children apparently enjoy very much - and a duck is... well, a duck. Even in fantasy land, there aren't very many choices as far as its posture is concerned.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

i thought about doing the list because the more movies disney did i thought about the more i realised you were right

It's good you've taken the time to compile the list. I hope others will add to the missing parts, so we can see the consistency.

I just read about it many years ago, and i think it was on anomalies unlimited or something like that.

I'll try to find the link and post it. The part about Disney is basically a hate page.

EDIT: Here it is.... Anomalies Unlimited Disney "hate page".

Enjoy!

And here's the part about the dead parents in Disney cartoons and some more weird stuff..

I'm not trying to say there's a conspiracy or an agenda, even tho it does seem weird at times, but at least it has some entertainment value...

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kerrichin

This list is a joke, right...?

(I thought so.

Thank God! )

[edit on 11-1-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Oh and a story about how Disney created the Lemming mass suicide myth for an old documentary:

Do Lemmings really like killing themselves, or is Disney pushing them over the ledge?

This is the one i find particularly "interesting"..

But hey, without Disney doing this, we wouldn't have Lemmings The Game....

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I dont know about this topic, or what to think, as a kid I wouldnt have known better with that donald duck thing, but as an adult it makes you think whats up with that design?

Anyway I've always wondered why a lot of characters wear clothes but seem to have forgotten to put some trousers/pants on LOL.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Thank you. Thank you for saying it, and saying it so well.

Personally, I believe that overwrought zealots are causing damage that goes well beyond tarnishing their own image with ridicule. We all suffer - or are bound to suffer - because of their hysteria.

I also happen to think - correction: I know so - that one CAN be innocent AND scholarly at the same time. But let's leave that for some other occasion.

And by the way, a personal - a truly personal - opinion is worth considerably more than 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by enigmania

thanks, new sig line added. (nevermind, not enought room but hilarious nonethless)

Disney made the annual biggest corporate blunder list this past year. It seems that, due to the increasing weight of the guests to their theme park, there was an increasing number of incidents where guests riding the "It's a Small World" boat were getting stuck. Apparently the boats were unable to accomodate the heavier crowds. When larger guests would get to the front of the line the staffers were explaining to these folks that they couldn't ride the ride due to weight issues. To compensate these guests, Disney staffers then offered them free food coupons for the various park eateries.
Disney eventually closed the attraction to modify the ride to accomodate the heavier loads.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by Crakeur]

That is interesting, they forbidden fat guys to the ride, but they give them a compensation prize where they can get fater and fater...lol weird.

About the Donald ride, i wish to say this:

We used to say a riddle similar to this: "what is it that enter hard, and cames out soft and very wet?... ... ...The Spaghetti!!

This shows well that all the malicious thinking is in the mind of each of us, not in the "things".
I think that Donald ride in a inocent way is harmless, i the same way children are inocent and pure.

Althou every father and mother have played with they'r children in the same position as that ride! How many times when we was in bed and they came in to awake us, and just jump on us, "ridding" us untill we awake?!! Would that must mean that we are a perverted fammilly??...i think not for sure. So why Donald's ride must be seen as something perverted?!

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
wasn't walt a paedo himself?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas

Thank you. Thank you for saying it, and saying it so well.

Personally, I believe that overwrought zealots are causing damage that goes well beyond tarnishing their own image with ridicule. We all suffer - or are bound to suffer - because of their hysteria.

I also happen to think - correction: I know so - that one CAN be innocent AND scholarly at the same time. But let's leave that for some other occasion.

And by the way, a personal - a truly personal - opinion is worth considerably more than 2 cents.

Jeah, what if some random guy on the street would come up to your little daughter/sister/niece and started making all those seemingly harmless sexual references you see in Disney movies? That would probably ring some alarm bells right?
Overwrought zealots? Man if you don't see anything wrong with the stuff in this thread, I wouldn't leave my kids(I don't have any) alone in your presence for one second. Not to say you're a pervert, just to naive to protect children, imo.
Don't act like it takes a dirty mind to see these things cause it is so obvious from an adult point of view. And it's adults that make this stuff, they must realize that, so the only reason I can think of is that it is on purpose.

Take a look at this picture:

d-sites.net...

There's definately a connection between the Donald Duck ride and the "The lady and the swan" myth, like DocMoreau pointed out. It's something occult.
[edit on 11/1/08 by enigmania]

[edit on 11/1/08 by enigmania]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by deezee

i hope people add to the list like i stated i havent watched all the movies so i cant say anything about the ones ive missed.
also i could and probally have missed things that other people will pick up on so that would be good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and to the other poster no its not a joke i just felt that a poster had commented on the fact that in most of the movies the mother is either dead or missing and i just wanted to test the theory and i think after i finished the list yes the theoy is correct in my eyes.
just like you i have a right to state my opinion.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join