It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Disney endorse pedophilia? You be the judge. ** Warning: image may be offensive **

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey

Originally posted by deezee

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
you are not supposed to discuss illegal topics here. per T&C

I didn't know there were illegal topics.. I thought we were just not supposed to discuss our own illegal activities, or promote them.

But if we don't discuss / analyze / disclose other peoples illegal activities, we might as well drop 90% of the discussions, i think.

Unless i misunderstood something?

if you even talk about "pot" here it gets removed so what's the difference ?? pedofilia is illegal 100%....same as weed.

Are you serious? Voter fraud is illegal to, can't we talk about that either?
Conspiring to blow up the Twin Towers is illegal to, we can't talk about that either, right?
What are you thinking?

[edit on 9/1/08 by enigmania]

[edit on 9/1/08 by enigmania]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
There have been several excellent points made thus far, thank you all. I have seen the "sex" in the Lion King item before, but never the other stuff. I can only speak for myself from my own personal experiences, but I truly believe that Disney influenced my sex life to some degree. Now that I have seen the "Jessica Rabbit" bit, I'm convinced.
I grew up at the "age appropriate" time for both "Roger Rabbit", and "Mermaid". In fact they were two of my favorite movies at the time. I thought that Jessica Rabbit and the mermaid Ariel were the two most beautiful women in the world. Guess what? Throughout my puberty and into adulthood I am only really truly aroused by redheads. Luckily I am now married to one, but a wandering eye for scarlet locks certainly ruined several relationships and a prior marriage to blondes and brunettes. I just always blamed it on "The Little Mermaid", or Jessica Rabbit. Now seeing Ms. Rabbit's bits and pieces in freeze frame adds just a bit more credence to that statement. I am sure I am not the only 30-something male with this particular fetish (for lack of a better word).
At least my wife puts up with me and all my conspiracy theories!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I have a 5 year old and a 10 year old. Both are girls and both are my grand daughters.

I find this very appauling and extremely disturbing.

I can tell you Disney "does" have a design team and spends millions of your ticket admissions to develop these rides.
That to me is common sense tells us this.

This is outrageous!

This world has gone to hell.
Our children have no idea how they are being used.
Sickening to me to say the very least!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
the question of donald duck not wearing pants is to me stupid.
1 hes a duck and how many ducks have you seen get arested for indescent exposia.
and 2 hes a cartoon, i could understand if donald duck walked around with a penis but he doesnt i do believe none of the caractors have genitals sort of a ken doll thing.

also bugs bunny or daffy duck which are warner brothers (obversly) havent even got any cloths on at all.
only the human characters have cloths on with WB cartoons the only exception is gossemer the big red monster who weres shoes!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kerrichin

Talking about Warner Bros. What about Pepe le Pew? That guy's a freakin' rapist!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

Yeah the stuff in the Disney movies isn't accident. If it were real live actors and real equipment and all of that, then it's possible there could be some slip ups that the editing process doesn't catch (very rare, though).

But these are DRAWINGS! That's what people don't realize. They're drawings. They had to be drawn in by someone. It didn't just happen on accident. It didn't just happen naturally. It had to be created by someone, and then it had to get past the editing process which, again, very rarely slips up.

The sexual things in Disney movies is no accident at all. It's intentional.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
well, my personal opinion is the buyer should have looked a bit
better.....i wouldn't have bought it. maybe the buyer is very young and not familiar with certain aspects of maturity.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

thanks, new sig line added. (nevermind, not enought room but hilarious nonethless)

Disney made the annual biggest corporate blunder list this past year. It seems that, due to the increasing weight of the guests to their theme park, there was an increasing number of incidents where guests riding the "It's a Small World" boat were getting stuck. Apparently the boats were unable to accomodate the heavier crowds. When larger guests would get to the front of the line the staffers were explaining to these folks that they couldn't ride the ride due to weight issues. To compensate these guests, Disney staffers then offered them free food coupons for the various park eateries.
Disney eventually closed the attraction to modify the ride to accomodate the heavier loads.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

After reading this thread and seeing the image in question, I have to wonder how so many of us seem so blind to what is presented to us.

I am not sure if it is a gate-keeper reaction out of an undying love for all things Disney that keeps people from seeing the strange perversion of Donald Duck's unclothed groin being ridden by young boys and girls, but open your eyes more, or wake up from your Disney Hypnosis.

While the actual designer of the ride may have not had malicious intent perching our children atop the pelvis of a pants-less cartoon duck. Maybe it is the fact that Donald doesn't wear pants, that makes it seem okay for some us. If it were Mickey Mouse, wearing his little red shorts, leaning back letting that little girl rock back and forth, maybe we would realize how completely bizarre the positions of the inanimate cartoon and child.

It is also a fallacy to think that because a company's target audience is Children, that they have the child's best interests in mind. Sarcastically, I am sure every company looking to sell as much merchandise to their clients as possible is looking to cure all social ills instead of perpetuate them. The masters of propaganda have proven time and time again that sex sells, even to those who don't really know what sex is.

While I doubt that every employee of Disney is out to turn our little girls into sex slaves, there have been enough examples presented throughout the thread, that one cannot deny the fact that someone at Disney should have prevented this Donald Duck ride from reaching manufacture. There are too many stories of Disney being relentless in the pursuit of their copyrights, and how they are portrayed, to let Donald Duck's groin to be the the seat for children to rock back and forth on.

Hopefully this thread will open at least one person's eyes to the possibility that Disney really is trying to sexualize our children, and are not in your kids best interests. And if that is not the case, hopefully it will at the very least make you think twice before you put your children in contact with the marketing and merchandise of a multi-billion dollar company whose sole goal is to convince your children to separate you from your money, thereby making the rich exponentially richer and richer.

Aku Ankka,
DocMoreau

[edit to add link to clearer version of the image]

[edit on 10/1/2008 by DocMoreau]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
found this website.
alot of it is the same as the other links but there are some different ones like aparently in the movie roger rabbit when donald duck is playing the piano with daffy duck, donald calls daffy a very rude racist name. they have put the sample on the website so you can here it for your self.

heres the link www.snopes.com...

[edit on 1/01/2007 by kerrichin]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I think I may have found the Manufacturer of the Donald Duck Ride. It is painted a bit differently, so maybe it is only a copy. It is still the only Kiddie Ride I can find that has the Child ride on the groin of the the character.

thompsonworld.us...

DocMoreau

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Thanks. LOL, free food coupons, that's even more hilarious!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau
It is still the only Kiddie Ride I can find that has the Child ride on the groin of the the character.

Even the cheap, knock-off Mickey Mouse version has the child riding on the back. Notice the name of the mouse isn't Mickey, so it's not affiliated with Disney, but the duck ride is Disney's "Donald Duck" and it's turned the other way.

Thanks for the link Doc.

Peace

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Oh wow... Now I am kinda shocked.... Maybe there is even more to this that we can imagine.

Leda and the Swan, a 16th century copy after a lost painting by Michelangelo, 1530 (National Gallery, London)

Leda and the Swan is a motif from Greek mythology, in which Zeus came to Leda in the form of a swan. According to later Greek mythology, Leda bore Helen and Polydeuces, children of Zeus while at the same time bearing Castor and Clytemnestra, children of her husband Tyndareus, the King of Sparta. As the story goes, Zeus took the form of a swan and raped or seduced Leda on the same night she slept with her husband, King Tyndareus.

Eroticism
The subject undoubtedly owed its sixteenth-century popularity to the paradox that it was considered more acceptable to depict a woman in the act of copulation with a swan than with a man. The earliest depictions show the pair love-making with some explicitness – more so than in any depictions of a human pair made by artists of high quality in the same period.

en.wikipedia.org...

Anyone want to take a crack at this? I must say that I am a bit bewildered by the Kiddie Ride, and its connection to a motif in Greek Mythos... I am not sure I can say much more right now. I am too shocked.
DocMoreau

Edit to Add:
I am going to log off to gather my thoughts. Here is a link to a website that has Yeats' poem "Leda and The Swan' as well as examples of other 'masters' painting this motif, including Da Vinci. Honestly Dr. Love, I think we may have stumbled onto something much bigger than we realize.... It is important to note that Helen of Troy is one of the offspring from this union of Zeus-Swan and woman.... There is more here.
d-sites.net...

[edit on 10/1/2008 by DocMoreau]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

Wow, I think you are really on to something. The third picture on he second site you gave, d-sites, looks almost exactly like our Donald Duck ride. I'couldn't copy the picture of the site, so people check it out, it's really weird.

Good find and great thinking DocMoreau!

d-sites.net...

[edit on 10/1/08 by enigmania]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Here's a 10 minute video on the occult, more importantly Donald Duck. A lot of this is in the video series I referenced in my opening post as well. There seems to be a lot more to Donald than just a pantless duck. Cartoons with Donald involving the Twin Towers and their destruction, ancient Egypt and so on. There are very good arguments made for Donald being a representation of the Egyptian god Thoth. The Donald Duck part starts at around 5:00. Educate yourself.

Part 1.

Part 2.

Also in the video series I referenced it talks about sigil magic and it's effect on the human subconcious. How do 'they' control through the media.......sigil magic. Don't just believe it can't happen!

Peace

[edit on 10-1-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau
Honestly Dr. Love, I think we may have stumbled onto something much bigger than we realize.... It is important to note that Helen of Troy is one of the offspring from this union of Zeus-Swan and woman....[/url]

BTW, the Egyptian Thoth was represented as an Ibis, keeping with the aquatic bird theme.

Peace

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Great thread Dr Love, this stuff is crazy! Especially the part where Uncle's Scrooges moneywearhouse? crashes through the Twin Towers.

Here's the picture of the duck ride:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

People were always mystified by sexuality.

But in an organisation meant primarily for children, it is surprising how much sexual symbolism can be found.

It can be blamed on individuals, but someone eventually reviews it all and should controll it.

From the number of these occurences it is not surprising people started noticing. And it's even less surprising that conspiracy theories arise around it and that some religious figures start seeing the antichrist in Disney.

But preachers always need something to hate and blame sin on satan.

It's hard to figure out the real agenda if there is any. So far it's all just speculation.

Still, it was enough to even make me think twice and consider the possibility it might be true.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
Great thread Dr Love, this stuff is crazy!

Believing that all throughout history mankind has been controlled by the occult sounds crazy, but is it really? The plan of the beast hatched to throw humanity off it's path to enlightenment going back to the very beginning, false gods and the occult. We see the words "reptilians" and "stargates" and we laugh. We see it here at ATS on a daily basis. What's that old saying about the biggest trick the devil pulled on humanity?

Peace

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join