It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Disney endorse pedophilia? You be the judge. ** Warning: image may be offensive **

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
External Image

I got this image from the video series on YouTube called "The Antichrist Dajjal Will Be A Reptilian Shapeshifter". Don't let the title throw you off. Watch it, it just may open your eyes.

Anyways, on topic, what in the hell kind of pervert would create such a ride? You can't tell me that was by accident. They throw the truth right in our faces and still people don't believe it. The ridiculous amount of sexual references aimed at children in Disney movies are documented as well. God only knows the mind control technology that Disney uses in their present day movies! Just look at the box office numbers.

A child's mind is a blank canvas, just waiting for someone to paint on it. Yeah, just keep on thinking mind control isn't being used on, not just kids, but all of us. Most people don't even know they're asleep.

Peace

[edit on 8-1-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

I'll be truthful, that is the weirdest thing i have ever seen, imagine looking at that picture in years to come in the old family album "awwwww this is little Janey riding Donald duck", its sure to make some people laugh but its still weird. I doubt though that Disney is deliberately trying to endorse pedophilia.

I think that some sick individuals do some of the weird things you see in Disney films, i once learnt something in psychology that said that nearly all pedophiles end up either working with children or in a children's environment, maybe this explains all these things we see in Disney films and merchandise?

[edit on 8/1/2008 by Atticus_Black]

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
one thing you have to understand is that disney probably didn't make that ride. they could have, but it's far more likely that some 3rd party paid for the license to use disney intellectual property. much the same way you see disney toys made by various manufacturers. please put a little thought into things before posting smear threads.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I think saying that Disney endordes such a practice is a stretch of any imagination. Granted the ride seems a little strange, and it's a strange picture for sure, but I really think that you are giving people way too much credit if you think they spent hours dreaming up that ride.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33
please put a little thought into things before posting smear threads.

In all fairness I did say "you be the judge". Pedophilia is a touchy subject, I realize that, but if this mind control is really going on now and has been for awhile, I personally would be remiss if I didn't try to wake people up to it. I don't know about you, I'm just talking about me.

Peace

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
The ridiculous amount of sexual references aimed at children in Disney movies are documented as well.

If it's documented where is your proof to add, rather than just posting a silly picture that as a previous poster pointed out was probably done by a 3rd party and making quite the outlandish (seeming) claim.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATruGod
If it's documented where is your proof to add...

It's up to you to watch the video series I referenced. It's all in there. My thread is really just about this particular picture and I posted the image link.

That being said, if I can find just the specific movie parts on YouTube or wherever, I'll post them here.

Peace

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Doc, I have heard claims about Disney from a few religious groups.
Honestly..I don't know anyone could look at that ride,and see how WRONG that is.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Here's one. Watch what the stars have to say in Disney's The Lion King. Subliminal message?

Here's another, more comprehensive video.

Gotta love the Jessica Rabbit part!

Peace

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I came across some videos on YouTube created by member Soundlessdawn a while back with some interesting information on Disney.

Epcot, Mirrors, Sam Neill, and The Gates of Hell

Coven Swapping, 007, Nicholas Cage, and the King of Pop

They involve a bit of synchromysticism so keep an open mind when if watch them

Synchromysticism: The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance. Source

The Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow (EPCOT) was a concept developed by Walt Disney near the end of his lifetime that went as far as elaborate visions and plans and the purchase of property near Orlando, Florida that eventually became the Magic Kingdom, including Epcot (formerly known as EPCOT Center), a related concept. Wikipedia

And for some reason everytime I try to embed a YouTube videos, I receive a malformed video id error

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Disney is all about personal liberation and freedom. "everything goes, it's all possible!" if you check out some disney channel shows, you can see what I mean when I say they peddle sex to the young.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by depth om]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I personally feel claims like these are alarmist by nature. I mean, let's face it; most of these are things children interact with, without a second thought. Nothing is suspected until some know-it-all adult goes pointing fingers.

Seriously. How is a child supposed to understand (and act on) sexual allusions, when they have no prior knowledge about sex? Try explaining to that child that what she's doing is wrong.

A child won't know that 'riding' Donald Duck is synonymous with perverted imagery in [some] adult minds. They won't know anything until adults teach them. How many children saw a penis in the little mermaid poster? On the other hand, how many adults saw the same thing?

As long as your children aren't kidnapped at Disney world and sold into prostitution, I think it's safe to drop the sex accusations.

At least, until Disney starts releasing XXX cartoons "for the whole family."

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The picture of the girl riding the Donald Duck figure was a non issue for me. When I see that ,as a Dad, I do not see anything nasty or think of the worst possible image..it takes a pretty warped mind to think of sex scenes when a little kid is riding a Donald Duck..the kid is oblivious to any such thoughts, ans we should be too. Always looking for the nasty things can warp a mind.

The other stuff is not cool, tho. Disney has made some bad calls over the years and not been a good company in many ways...but overall if parents watch the kids closely and teach them what to beware of, less crap will happen.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Jackdaw

Simply because a child interprets not the message behind whatever medium the symbolism is employed, does not mean that they should be abandoned to it. If a "know it all" adult is not deceived by the hidden architecture, should such architecture exist, let him or her protect his or her child from it, or reveal it to solicit debates as these.

To tell a child that what he or she is doing is wrong would be unnecessary as their behaviour would not be inappropriate. What would be inappropriate is allowing children to subjected to some symbolism indicative of them participating in a seemingly sexual ceremony. Does such symbolism exist? Who knows but Disney?

Prostitution and hidden sexual images are two different things: but, knowingly revealing sexual images to a minor is no less a crime, that is, unless an adult ignores the images due to its imperceptibility by children.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
how much of the animation has nothing to do with disney as a corporation but with artists goofing around and having private jokes, there probably laughing themselves silly when they put these things in, i dont think its sinister just a bit immature. As for the donald ride I'll admit it looks a little bizarre, Its a shady design or at least the motives behind it could well be

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The only thing I see here is a little girl sitting on Donald Ducks chest. It is the dirty mind of adults that attempt to make it into something it is not.

CT

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
He's starin at the crotch of whoever rides and he seems to be enjoying himself. "Come ride "Donald's Love Machine!" The ride bounces around of course, if you saw video of this happening your mind would come to quite the logical conclusion.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Like others said, the only problem with the girl riding Donald Duck, is the adult perception. The kid is just riding Donald's belly.
That doesn't mean it's OK. Whoever designed this ride must be an adult, so he must understand that the average adult is going associate this image with sexual acts. I mean it doesn't take a pervert to recognize that.
I wonder what that designer was thinking.

I don't know what to say about Walt Disney, I never noticed anything strange before, but I must say it's been a while since I watched any of their movies.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Well, I grew up with Donald Duck and Ducksberg, and at a very early age I did wonder, why are they wearing no pants?

I remember asking my dad about the issue. I don't remember the answer though, but guess what turns me on today... ....??

In Scandinavia the sexual undertones of Disney characters is a 5 decade old issue. In the sixties there was a underground comic (Norwegian, I think) indulging the wellknown figures in just about any sexual activity imaginable.

Later on we had a band named Disneyland After Dark. For many years they had that name, but when they rose to stardom and toured the States, they were legally forced to change it to D.A.D.

So yes, in Scandinavia we know everything about Disney sex. I think already in the fifties we had moral-religious movements to get Daisy and Donald to cover up. To no avail.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join