It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider Transcripts: Extraordinary Secret Recordings

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

My head is spinning from all of this.
Although in the grand scheme of things my .02 are worth less than .02 I'm gonna throw it out there...

I understand what you're saying about nothing in the transcripts being specifically anti-semitic and that we're all from the same point of origin,etc,etc. I see it somewhat differently though. The translation seems to imply that there are groups, societies, or forces that are hidden from everyday view in every country that gives this an NWO slant to it without being 100% anti-semitic. As if to say "this is a global and universal pulling of the strings, everyone is to blame but the jews just happen to be a big part of it" where an impressionable mind would take that as "they're all bad, but the jews are the worst." To me, it's thinly veiled hate.
The kind Dr. pointed out the popularity of such ideas to certain Greek youth and this only backs up my belief. Take some old school Protocols ideas, mix in a world domination - humans as slaves edge, a dash of Sci-Fi Alien overseers and you have an easily digestible story that covers all the bases.
For a disenfranchised youth (or anyone) looking for answers to an increasingly confusing and frustrating world they may live in; something like this, to me, was designed to pull in someone looking for all the answers wrapped up in a nice big bow.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GUICE2Where is the antisemitism?

Thoughout this entire thread.

No mention of it in our modern day definition....so in what context are you presenting this statement?

err..."in the context of this thread."

This guy has a lot of documentation regarding this info....it exists in pdf format. The organization that published it exists too so why dont you look into that for yourself and maybe look at the bigger picture to infer meaning?

"This guy" does not have 'a lot of documentation' at all.

That there's a pdf format document doesn't reinforce anything; anyone can make anything up.

Thereis NO connection to prove any provenance between the 'organization' and and the pdf file; none has been offered, none exists.

I get notifications all the time saying that there's a guy with a HUGE fortune in Nigeria who is willing to share it with me. Nigeria exists. HUGE fortunes exist. Surely the two must be related and the scam must be true.

Oh wait, it's not.

Anti semetic right? That means discriminatory of jews right?

No. Look more towards hatred, hostility and prejudice for a more accurate definition. But why are you asking me this? Look up what the word means yourself. It will make you a better and more knowledgeable person.

Think OUTSIDE THE BOX PEOPLE!!
And if it is all fake then we have a pretty good script for a movie dont we?

Thinking outside the box requires a box. An imaginary box - a hoax, if you will - doesn't require much in the way of thinking outside; you just debunk it and move on.

As for a script ... I write them, and in order to have a good script, you need to have something that the audience is willing to believe.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
funny how some people just can't resist,

myself included,

I am not going to justify hatred in any form,

but we should all we aware how explicative targeting of an individual,

is a precursor to hatred.

Be that as it may, I can't help myself from being a little disapointed how this thread has run along.

It is clear to me that some people are feeling hated....

Great, what else is new?

We are all special individuals, and have divinity within us.

Perhaps it is this sense of personal justice which we serve so tenaciously,

is our weekness?

thank you, and please continue skeptic.....

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I. THE BOX

The all purpose of this thread and of the so-called transcripts it spreads out is rooted in what i'd call an hypernazi conspiracy.

The big picture, when unveiled, simply gives this :

Greeks, or Greece ("Hellas" as likes to say the OP) are the purest, highest part of some "Andromedian-Dravidians group of race", when the rest of what is generally taken as the civilised world is in fact composed of their ennemies, "Atlantians" i.e. monotheists - who are headed by Jews.

The all galactic decorum just comes in to back up the nationalist, ethnicist idea that greek people - historically rooted in polytheism - must fight against the common monotheist paradigma which is purposedly supposed to finally orchestrate a world-wide conspiracy leading to world wars and mass-instinction agendas.

The galactic scenario explains that Monotheism is founded upon a revolt of some extra-terrestrial species against some intergalactic empire, whose central government would be localized in Andromeda : a way to legitimate this anti-monotheist, neo-paganist/polytheist/hellenist purpose by placing it whithin some wider "harmony" if not hierarchy which should overpass monotheism paradigm while simply imitating its core principle of a uninversal spiritual center... When judaïsm (older and newer) is entirely based upon the faith in the unicity of the creator of the universe and his intimate connection with humanity's destiny, those neo-nazi (yes...) greek fantasists wanna try to diabolize monotheism through the argument of some supposely real, as ultimately worldly social structure which would invalidate the abrahamic purpose by the force of its very mundanity : if monotheism results of some Atlantian ET's, well those ET's can be placed in the middle of some intergalactic organisation whose real King would not agree with this idea of a Spiritual King of the Universe which is praised by abrahamic religions... The funny aspect of such a paradigm ("weltanschauung" if you prefer...) is that like all antisemtici or antichritian purpose, it fails to give any real alternative to the the judaïcal paradigma and finally use judeochristians arguments (here, the worst ones according to my humble but geniusic view of the true abrahamic message) in their attent to dismiss it - like feminists who don't understand that "Man and Woman He created, in His ressemblance He created them" is a 3000 yrs old Equalism which was an acute progress comparing to former paradigms, as much as Yeshua relationships to women was a revolution in the context of the first century, and that their very feminism is simply already figured in what they believe is an attempt to rule women by men when an orthodox jewish is entirely devoted to the respect of a law that structurally supposes man and woman equity, when christic purpose aims precisely to the liberation of women as much of men regarding human primal, animal nature founded in the instinct of dominating each other in a simply biological (ah "Mother Nature"...) so egoistical process ; or like Atheists who do not understand that Judaïsm as much as Yeshua's message is a path of spiritual liberty, far from any attempt to enslave mankind, opposed to any social paradigm that allow people to rule to death their brother in humanity...

That is the box, and the way to healthly think it beyond its laughable measures... But let's have a quick an non-exhaustive look at :

II. ITS FLAWS

- Event predicted by the text never happened. If all human destiny is a game played by intergalactic forces, and if secret societies chieves are the insider agents of such forces, then those agents should spread real info as the prophecies they announce to their sheeps.
- Quote " 4. All the religions of our planet were created by our Atlantians brothers with purpose their final unification, regardless their seemingly differences. " : so Hellas' polytheism and mysteries were created by Atlantians, so Dravidians Hellas' are crypto-atlantians... Not to mention that religion is a universal tendencie of humankind, if not its specificity (while elephants also use to gather their deads...), and that many religions, polytheist for the most, preexisted to the abrahamic ones.
- Greeks as "galactically" different from Abrahamics ? Well, why so using an alphabet that begins with an Aleph called Alpha and almost ends with a Taw that they calls Tau ? - There's far less differences between judaïc and greek faithes that between the chinese and the judaïc ones - at a certain level of analysis at least. The truth of 3rd/2nd millenium BC mediterranean civilisations is far more simple. Let the seekers seeks.

III. THE TRUTH BEYOND ALL THIS

Mankind is animal by nature. Human being is also a living door to the spiritual realm. To access to its spiritual part, the individual human being just have to overpass its primal condition. All secret societies are founded upon this purpose on their initiatic part, but their mundain structure leads them to miss that goal almost necessarily. One doesn't have to be involved into masonry to be enlighted, neither beeing an orthodox jew neither christian nor muslim to reach the divine principle enfolded within him. Mankind separate from its nature through cutlure, and the cultured human being can rebirth as a spiritual beeing within its lifetime by going through the experience of adversity and overpassing it. All religions have a collective, exoterical, social aspect that protect and allow their esoterical, spiritual and individual purpose. Any spiritualized being won't look after mundain power or material wealth. No secret society won't give you what you can not find through your very own experience. The final state of enlightement simply allow the person to be equally joyfull in all mundain circumstances ; when this state is reached, the world appear to be not was it appeared to be, action is not more ruled by the rule of action, and contemplation of the universe glory the sense of any moment. When such a state is reached, the human beeing is no longer a human being, as he knows he's like God : never born and never ending.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Comma8Comma1

No...your right. Im not taking it as truth. Its unfortunate that when someone attempts to try and understand something like this they will be labled all sorts of things and called naive, gullbile etc.. However, there is one word that really keeps it going for me and that is the word IF.
We see so many ideas on this thread about world domination, secret forces, shadow governments but they are all separated in some sense. When info like this comes along, that is backed up by some documentation whether or not it is real is another question, it sort of ties everything together so you really have to wonder. Im just saying IF this is all true or even partly then the implications of such revelations are too large to imagine. Thats all i am trying to accomplish here....just trying to see where this guy ends up.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I will swiftly comment the below fraction of HRG:

The event is enlighted completely by the allusions of John’s Apocalypse C’12 where the new Holy Levan (moon) (Jerusalem) “lands” in order to “settle among people”, memorizing movie messages that they have ingeniously and deviously served to us throught the “encounters of the third kind”. In the specific movie by the hebrew director Steven Spielberg, the flag of the earthlings is white with a black triangle that has its base downwards and its top upwards, just right the triangles Tetragrammaton YHWH of the masonic lodges. In contrary the visitors, right before the appearance of the monstrus mothership, send for scouting three minor ships that stabilize in the air and create a tringale with its base upwards and its top downwards. The two tringles, straight and reverse, combined are the cabbalist sixpointed “Star of Solomon” and the official flag of Israel.

From the movie "encounters of the third kind"

Notice the straight up triangle as a patch on the arm of the earthlings. This is also the earthlings base flag triangle as presented in the movie. Notice also the cross and the sixpointed star in back, connecting judaism with christianity.

The base flag is the straight up triangle of tetragrammaton YHWH taught in regular scotish rite masonic lodges, or else represented by the well known "illuminati" "all seeing eye", it symbolizes heavenly "spiritual" forces, Yahweh, Metatron, Asmodai and nomenclatures that end with -IEL.

Now the above is from the final scene where the 3 scout extraterrestial ships hover above the base to specifically form a straight down triangle, right before the communication with the earthlings.

The down pointed triangle is again specifically used by masons but now by the newly founded theosophical trend lodges (marked as a black triangle-:dark force, see: Lilith), it symbolizes underchthonics forces, the Devil-"Tamil", Lucifer (see: Lucis Trust), The Anti-Christ 666 etc.

Those triangles combined is the official flag of Israel and the cabbalistic Star of "Solomon", symbolizes accordingly the collusion of heavenly and underchthonic "spiritual" forces.

Moreover, right before the departure of a special selected group of earthlings for an extraterrestial journey along with the aliens(Greys), the priest speaks the following words: (a mix from the holy scriptures)

"God has given you his angels to charge over you,...give them a peaceful journey, so that with your angel as a guide to safely reach their destination."

Now you understand that Spielberg connects "angels", meaning the guarding angels of Yahweh, with the extraterrestial visitors(portrayed with the morphotype of "Greys"-Vrills)!

Initiated hebrew Steven Spielberg was well informed about the AOA/Benen Berith initiation and specifically encoded these in his film, obviously for mindcontrol purposes and to prepare the population and the collective consciousness for disclosures.

Now you understand that it is no fiction and is connected to reality facts, demystified.

that's only a tiny example.

[edit on 16-1-2008 by skeptical2012]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
So now people are going to say that this is proof that it is fake and say that it was part of a viral campaign to promote this movie....
Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Thats the question to ask....i mean its possible that speildberg is a member of the freemasons and has this knowledge but its also possible that he found this info like skeptical did and decided to make a movie around it.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptical2012

You're kidding, right?

Please tell me you're kidding.

Stephen Speilberg - while the credited writer of CE3K - was only ONE of the writers (Hal Barwood, Jerry Belson, John Hill and Matthew Robbins were the others).

And, while we're at it, there were art directors, set and costume designers, and many many others who have input on the film and it's design.

You are waaaaaaaaay off the reservation, now. I'm still calling B.S. on your documents, and your continued justifications for it.

Also - just so you know - many mobile chapels support more than ONE religion. Chaplains are generally non-denominational in the military.

It was a freakin' MOVIE, dude!

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mmmeat

Its still rather interesting isnt it though? I mean we know those symbols actually mean something for certain groups that are not in the main spotlight of the media or society as a whole. So the fact that the production crew of this movie went through such trouble to design costumes, sets and possibly even the script to allude to such groups makes for a fascinating correlation. One that cannot simply be purely discredited because of the fantastical nature of the movie industry.
WE see parrallels to actual reality in evey day films each time we sit down to watch them so whats the difference here? The difference is that most allusions to real groups are more accepted simply because the groups are more accepted in the public eye because they are publicized well.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GUICE2
Its still rather interesting isnt it though?

Not really, no. It's fiction. Fiction. F-I-C-T-I-O-N.

Fiction - at best - is entertaining.

Reality, on the other than is fascinating. I'm unsure as to how you can confuse the two, but it's scary that you are.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mmmeat

Wow...you totally missed what i was saying. Relax pal. You arent doing anything special by trying to point out that this entire thread is a hoax and wake us all up to reality.
The symbols use allude to REAL world organizations...thats what was interesting. Did you read my point? Lets try and discuss and not dismiss.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Wow...you totally missed what i was saying. Relax pal. You arent doing anything special by trying to point out that this entire thread is a hoax and wake us all up to reality.
The symbols use allude to REAL world organizations...thats what was interesting. Did you read my point? Lets try and discuss and not dismiss.

Nope, didn't miss your point at all. You, however, missed mine - even though I was kind enough to write it twice, spell it once, and even went to the trouble to change the color of the font to make sure you got it.

So, once again, I'll lay out my stance: it's FICTION.

Perhaps, in my haste to point out that it's fiction, you missed the part where I said it's fiction. A fictional bit of fiction that's fiction, fiction, fiction. Boy ... is ... it ... fiction. It's so fiction that it's positively fictional.

Your fascination with symbols appearing in a fictional film being related to organizations that in your mind (fiction) are real (fiction) is (fiction) unusual. Film companies make up things everyday. Why? To put butts in seats.

That a symbol is similar to another symbol isn't just coincidence, it's geometry.

Now, I'm going to just blow your mind: all of the made-for-sci-fi channel movies? They've all got the same plot. Big monster hunted by para-military group gets killed by hero who is the only one who knows how to use the superweapon the para-military group just happened to have on them. And it probably takes place in a forest, because it's cheaper to film there.

Coincidence? Nope. Fascinating? Nope. Interesting that the para-military group uses symbols that allude to organizations that you believe are real? Nope.

Here's what it is, in a nutshell: a stereotype. A writer's shortcut used to throw out an idea quickly that doesn't require an Episode I, II, or III to explain.

Ascribing some deeper meaning to a patch on a uniform (that was undoubtedly pulled from Buck Rogers or Battlestar Galactica costume back at the studio) is just plain wrongheaded. Next thing you're going to say is that the C3P0 and R2D2 symbols that appear in Raiders of the Lost Ark are actually Hellenistic Arch Rabbi Secret Bat Ring Code Cheese for a REAL World Organization.

It's not. Fiction is fiction for a reason: because it's not real. It's fiction.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mmmeat

So the organizations dont exist? I keep asking because it doesnt seem as though you are intent on discussing anything on this thread and are focused on dismissing the entire post. We have seen info like this before that has been more easily dissmisable....HRG as an organization does exist and is REAL. This entire thread might be a hoax but the organizations it alludes to are REAL and not fiction. Thats my point....did you bother to look into the groups that the transcripts mention before you state that the entire thing is fiction?
I was the one in this thread who brought up the fact that these types of posts could just be screenwriters trying to promote movies and such......but it looks like the movies already came out and made their cash so whats the poin? Especially when, as you say, every sci fi film shares the same premise. The point is that there is a coincidence that shouldnt be entirely overlooked because it is related to REAL WORLD organizations and ideas.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

So the organizations dont exist?

Did I say that?

I keep asking because it doesnt seem as though you are intent on discussing anything on this thread and are focused on dismissing the entire post.

You've not asked that before.

I'm fine with discussing REALITY, rather than FICTION ((n)something feigned, invented, or imagined; a made-up story). You seem to be getting the two confused.

I'm far less focused on dismissing the thread than I am of dismissing you.

We have seen info like this before that has been more easily dissmisable....HRG as an organization does exist and is REAL. This entire thread might be a hoax but the organizations it alludes to are REAL and not fiction. Thats my point....did you bother to look into the groups that the transcripts mention before you state that the entire thing is fiction?

"WE" who?

HRG may indeed be a real group, company, corporation, organization, or whatever it is they claim to be. However - and this is where you become easily dismissed - I don't believe that they are what you want to claim they are. I say this because you don't seem to write from a position of authority; you write from a position where you seem to get reality and fiction confused.

Especially when, as you say, every sci fi film shares the same premise.

THAT is not what I said.

And - again - that brings me back to the argument that you are easily dismissed because you continue to confuse reality with fiction. You continue to read something that isn't there. Even though reality (and my prose) is pretty clear, you've obviously misinterpreted what I wrote. I even used small words. I would hope that this is a reading and comprehension issue rather than something else, because if it's not ... well, the word 'delusional' comes to mind.

The point is that there is a coincidence that shouldnt be entirely overlooked because it is related to REAL WORLD organizations and ideas.

No, the point is that sometimes what you see as 'coincidences' are entirely fabricated for the sake of replacing reality with fiction. And it's very difficult to have a discussion about secret societies, conspiracy theories, or any other topic based on reality with someone who lives in a fictional world.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mmmeat

So youre just another one of these condescending smucks on ATS arent you?
"I even used small words" What the hell is that supposed to mean?
Im at work...give me a break if i read the posts quickly and misinterpret them...you dont have to be such an arogant [Mod Edit] dude. SHEESH....and when did i ever say all this information was REAL??? NEVER....im saying that the allusions made are interesting and warrent further investigation. I looked for HRG online and couldnt find anything but im not dismissing it just because of that. I will continue looking and if nothing is found then obviously it was all fabricated completely....you dont have to define what reality is and what fantasy is to me. No need to be a damn jerk.

[Mod Edit: Please see Courtesy Is Mandatory. Thank you - Jak]

[edit on 19/1/08 by JAK]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Skeptical.....just forget this dude.
Unless you have all the docs and proof that lies in the public eye in any way shape or form....just leave this one be.
Anytime info like this comes around it is scrutinized to the highest degree and there is no way to prove it to anyone on this thread. I was merely supporting the active discussion of such topics but meat misunderstood.....screw it. Close the thread.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

So youre just another one of these condescending smucks on ATS arent you?

Nope. Just a food group looking for answers to questions. Got any? I mean ... "got any answers that are based on reality?"

"I even used small words" What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Well, allow me to use small words to explain: "What I said was something pretty simple to understand. I didn't veil anything in allegory, I didn't attempt to mislead you through the use of complex sentence structure, I did nothing except write in plain English. What I wrote was not difficult to read or comprehend."

Im at work...give me a break if i read the posts quickly and misinterpret them...you dont have to be such an arogant prick dude.

Am I a 'prick' or a 'dude'? Your meaning is unclear.

As far as giving you a break: No. You want to hold me to a standard, I expect you to be held to that same standard. If you read and misinterpret something I wrote - and used small words to write with - and you completely miss the point, I'm going to call you on it.

SHEESH....and when did i ever say all this information was REAL??? NEVER

You just misinterpreted what I wrote again.

....im saying that the allusions made are interesting and warrent further investigation. I looked for HRG online and couldnt find anything but im not dismissing it just because of that. I will continue looking and if nothing is found then obviously it was all fabricated completely....you dont have to define what reality is and what fantasy is to me. No need to be a damn jerk.

I'm not being a damn (it's 'damned' by the way) jerk, I'm holding fast to what I've said, and allowing you no wiggle room to take what I've said and claim that it's something else. You're all over the place, dude. Find a thought, hold onto it, and finish the topic without wandering off in another direction when things aren't going the way you want them to. Reality is your friend.

I'll tell you this: I have a real problem with rumours and speculation being claimed as fact. And I have an issue with people misinterpreting things and making claims that I said something I didn't.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Anytime info like this comes around it is scrutinized to the highest degree and there is no way to prove it to anyone on this thread.

That is patently untrue: you build a case for something like this based on documentation.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
While I don't see any connection with the movie and the topic.. or any of the supposed symbolism,

I would say that just because it is Fiction would not entirely rule out the placement of symbols or anything subliminal. To rule it out entirely because its fiction would be illogical, as many ideas are morphed creations of real world reality. Though they may not mean anything, especially anything involving communication to "secret groups", nonetheless there can be interesting symbolic references through Hollywood.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Can I just say that mmeat's stance reminds me of the magic bullet theory?

A quote from a favorite movie of mine:

Jim Garrison: "The FBI says they can prove it through physics in a nuclear laboratory. Of course they can prove it. Theoretical physics can also prove that an elephant can hang off a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy! But use your eyes, your common sense."

Life is beautiful

I like to think that there is some veracity to this quote, even if it appears in a fictional film.

I don't mean to stir anything hear,

I like that movie.

[edit on 1/17/2008 by baaronhaile]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join