Insider Transcripts: Extraordinary Secret Recordings

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Jews don't pronounce the name of "yahweh."

The tetragrammaton, the four letter, divine name, cannot be spoken, except by the high priest (whose line is extinct), on the Yom Kippur, in the Holy of Holies in the Temple in Jerusalem (which no longer exists.)

Devout Jews simply say "Ha Shem," (Hebrew for "the name") when they are reading from the Tanakh or other books that carry the divine name.

Even if they did pronounce THE NAME, it wouldn't be pronounced "yahweh," which is the construct of some liberal Bible scholars in England and the US at the beginning of the 20th century. So, I don't think the author of the above script was "Jewish" in any meaningful sense.

You mentioned german-hebrew idiom. You got me interested, since I am familiar with both German and Hebrew, and can at least understand simple yiddish. I am proficient in Greek as well, but I take it it's in modern Greek, so I'd be decidedly less helpful there.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GUICE2
What?
Are you just dismissing this whole thing?

I know, it is difficult to dismiss outright due to all the compelling evidence but I was never one for compelling evidence anyway. I prefer conjecture and supposition.

Well what would this guy gain from spending hours on making all this stuff up?

Absolutely nothing. That is why I do not doubt its authenticity.

If it is an actual recording then its more than a coincidence that it repeats other info that we have come accross regarding the status of life in our galaxy.

I must have misplaced my copies of those reports. Can you elaborate further on their contents?

[edit on 9-1-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

Glad to see someone else is on board with trying to get to the bottom of this issue. We have to start thinking about our existence outside of the box of the norm....so maybe the guy was jewish and he actually pronounced yahweh who knows? He did mention how all religions will be unified as one no matter what the differences and how they were all created by man on purpose to confuse the enemy. That makes sense but now we have to realize that most if not all the things we were taught were either untrue partly or completely.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hi skeptical2012

Thank you for taking the time to post this transcript. I for one look forward to seeing the other transcripts you have, as this i believe, will give 'us' the readers a better understanding of these recordings.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Ok dude now be prepared for what is about to happen....you are going to get a long laundry list of posters asking you about where you got this recording, who you are, proof etc....and you have to be ready to answer it.

I wasn't going to ask any of that stuff at all. I'm just damned glad somebody finally exposed those Jedi worshiping bastards.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Yes there are two more transcripts, even stranger than the first one.

There is a hidden information that the secret ancient hebrew god was actually baal/saturn. Orthodox christianity refers to the lord as "lord savaoth" which is a root word for sabbath, in latin satur(n), satur-day, the day of saturn which is the day of sabbath for the hebrews.

Through the circumcision Hebrews remember the fact of the cutting of the Uranus genitals by Saturn (Hesiod Theogony). Symbol of Saturn is the reaping hook which Mardohai used along with the hammer as the comunism symbol that promised a paradise on earth. The bad reputation of saturn through Helenes is also obvious by the fact that are no temples there in his honour. The GreekRoman Saturnalia todays Carnabals to honour Belus-Baal-Saturn are actually satire and sarcasm against him.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

YAHWEH'S name is holy and HE is jealous for HIS holy name!

Ezekiel 39 (7) So will I make MY holy name known in the midst of MY people Israel; and I will not let them pollute MY holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I AM YAHWEH, the Holy One in Israel.

Ezekiel 39 (25) Therefore thus saith my SOVEREIGN YAHWEH; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole House of Israel, and will be jealous for MY holy name.

So, WHY would anyone knowingly want to reject HIS sacred name "YAHWEH", that we are to call upon for our salvation, the name that was forever and the name for all generations and substitute for it the title of "GOD" or "LORD"?

One might think to say, "Wait just one minute here!"; "According to Acts 4 (12), we must be saved by HIS Son's name!". True! However, receiving salvation through the sacred name of YAHWEH is not contrary to that Acts 4:12 scripture which is speaking of our Savior, the Messiah.

Source

Does this have any bearing on the use of the word "yahweh" as used in the transcript?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freelancer

YAHWEH'S name is holy and HE is jealous for HIS holy name!

Ezekiel 39 (7) So will I make MY holy name known in the midst of MY people Israel; and I will not let them pollute MY holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I AM YAHWEH, the Holy One in Israel.

Ezekiel 39 (25) Therefore thus saith my SOVEREIGN YAHWEH; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole House of Israel, and will be jealous for MY holy name.

So, WHY would anyone knowingly want to reject HIS sacred name "YAHWEH", that we are to call upon for our salvation, the name that was forever and the name for all generations and substitute for it the title of "GOD" or "LORD"?

One might think to say, "Wait just one minute here!"; "According to Acts 4 (12), we must be saved by HIS Son's name!". True! However, receiving salvation through the sacred name of YAHWEH is not contrary to that Acts 4:12 scripture which is speaking of our Savior, the Messiah.

Source

Does this have any bearing on the use of the word "yahweh" as used in the transcript?

No. It's an ENGLISH TRANSLATION of Ezekiel. Where "yahweh" has been used to translate the Tetragrammaton into English for the ease of Protestant readers. The hebrew in Ezekiel uses the four hebrew letters yod-he-vuv-he, without any vowel markings. Not "yahweh" except in some protestant Bibles.

All of which makes my argument: The author is an english-speaking protestent. Not a Rabbi steeped in Jewish language, culture, and faith.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

....so maybe the guy was jewish and he actually pronounced yahweh who knows?

Jewish people, devout ones, rabbinical ones, don't do that.

Wikipedia article: Yahweh.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Moreover, have you ever wondered why most of the Islamic nations have the crescent moon in their flag?
It's because Allah, Elloh (see Talmud) actually Yahweh, is the lord of the moon (Selene, Levanah). It's an arabs old dogma that Elloh-Allah lives in the moon, the moon-god.
"Apollonios o Rodios" and other ancient hellenic writers refered to the prehistoric people of Arkadians as pro-selenes which means people before the appearance of the moon who where so proud to have such a longtime heritage.
Now make from the above connections with the begining of the transcript.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, I was doing some cross-referencing with a few words.

15. Yahweh and his people declared revolution against the Government of the Local Galaxy and thus against the Federal Government of the Local Group of Galaxies that have as a center Andromeda. Yahweh ordered Tamil to play the role of the “Devil”.

The word Tamil does exist, however, it refers to a language spoken in India, Sri Lanka, and Singapore.

Tamil Language

Haven't found any relationship between the word Tamil and the devil.

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

All of which makes my argument: The author is an english-speaking protestent. Not a Rabbi steeped in Jewish language, culture, and faith.

Have in mind that this is a translation from hebrew-german idiom. Maybe in the actual recording (which unfortunately I don't have) the speaker whould refer to God with another name and translated as Yahweh in greek.
There are also references to Asmodai, Jedi, Metatron as if it is the same god. Metatron is an archangel of Yahweh according to the Kaballah occult tradition and the bible.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Ah I see, thanks for clarifying this point.

I must confess my knowledge on this whole area is very weak, but this thread has my complete attention.

[edit on 9/1/2008 by Freelancer]

[edit on 9/1/2008 by Freelancer]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Certainly a very captivating thread. I'll willingly suspend my disbelief for as long as it takes to read all the exceprts.
Only one issue here: did anybody else feel or notice a very loose association with Philip K. Dick's "Divine Invasion"? I realize that it is only very faint, but I just have this nagging feeling.
Just MHO, still a very good post!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I believe HIS name is Yosheshua in Jewish tradition.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptical2012
Hello,
I have in my possesion a series of transcripts from secret recordings allegedly taken inside a masonic lodge and a rabbi's secret society.
The whole context is quite unusual, I could say in some parts totally defies conventional logic but also contains some interesting geopolitical and ethnological information of the era written.
But because it is written in a foreign language it will take some time for a proper translation.
Are you interested?

So this is a translation of a transcript of a secret recording done by electronic means by ex men of the central intelligence service of a meeting of rabbis who use the word yahweh and meet in a Masonic Lodge in New York?

Well, I've got to say: that's a stretch.

Where did you get the transcript? How do you know it's authentic?

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The transcripts are from a 72 pages published text from HRG back in 1985. HRG is the secret group of researchers that helped to acquire the recordings.
As I said from the begining of this thread, I used the word "alleged", meaning I don't have concrete proof of authenticity. Only by judging the whole context and by intersecting relevant information we could reach to some safe conclusions whether it is authentic or not.

I wish I could have the time to translate the whole 72 pages HRG text here and discuss it. It is so bizare it will take you far far away ...

[edit on 9-1-2008 by skeptical2012]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptical2012
Only by judging the whole context and by intersecting relevant information we could reach to some safe conclusions whether it is authentic or not.

I wish I could have the time to translate the whole 72 pages HRG text here and discuss it. It is so bizare it will take you far far away ...

[edit on 9-1-2008 by skeptical2012]

I have the time. Post it on line; there are people here (self at the vanguard) who'd love to take a crack at it. Some of the "translation" you've posted is so interesting in English, I re-read it wondering what the Hebrew original sounds like. Who translated the part you posted above. I've got oodles of questions about how they decided to translate certain words.

For instance "Tamil" and "galaxy" and "group of races." What is the hebrew for "group-of-races" I wonder, that the translator felt it needed those hyphens?

Curiously.

*dangles the carrot, then snatches it quickly away.*

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Here's an example of what I'm talking about:

10. That the main biblical religions that refer to Jerusalem, are the same regardless of their contradictions and that our Atlantian brothers wrote the “Protocols of the elder of Zion” in order for the Andromedians Goyim to believe in the alleged conflict between Judaism and Christianity. The Andromedian head Hellas will be the Political Antichrist of the upcoming septennium

Look in the first sentence. "The main biblical religions". Let's consider that for a minute.

What are the "Biblical religions." Jews call their Holy writings the "Tanakh." It's an abbreviation for Torah + prophets (nevi'im) + writings (k'tuvim). "Bible" is an English word, not a Hebrew one. So I'd be extremely surprised if a Jew would consider himself a member of a "Biblical Religion." Second, a Rabbi would know that Muslims disavow the Christan New Testament, and much of the Hebrew writings and prophets as well.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say that the author of the above paragraph is, in addition to not being jewish, is also not very educated about the topics they are refering to.

"The biblical religions" sounds like an English gloss for the Islamist concept of "People of the book." Again, something that stands out as being a particulalry un-Jewish concept.

And then there's the use of the term "Goyyim," which is a blanket term, used to refer to nations generically as a class. It's weird to see "Andromedans Goyyim" as a concept that supposedly was spoken in some variant of Hebrew.

And then there's the phrase "political anti-christ." Not only an un-Christian concept (those are generally the only people who believe in Christ), but it's also unjewish. The idea of an anti-messiah is peculiar to Christianity.

Why is it again that this quote is supposed to be from a rabbi? Nothing about it seems the least bit rabbinical. So what makes you think, (and why should we believe) that this is the words of a rabbi?

My conclusion: Not only did the author of these words not know Judaism, he or she didn't know much about religion in general.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

You ever think that perhaps these words you are describing do not mean what you think they mean? Even if they are rooted in history.....these secret societies, especially if they are referring to a galactic existence, probably have information that out dates the inception of judaism and the denotations attached to all the language.
This would mean that WE dont know anything about what he is talking abot because everything we know is a lie.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join