It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider Transcripts: Extraordinary Secret Recordings

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
You should post these scans on __._!

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptical2012
Moreover the previously mentioned connection about HRG and paganism is dead wrong.
HRG is pro-Monotheism but the proatlantian monotheism of Fhanos-Zeus, the universal selfcreated organism. See: Hermes Trismegistus and others.

Paganism, in its accepted sense, would easily include any form of worship of ZEUS, a pagan god. A fortiori, Hermes Trismegistus and his conflated emerald tablet- further pagan or possibly even heathen religiosity. Lord, but you write piffle.

It will take deep and painful research to understand the full potential of the HRG worldview.

No, it just takes some patience and forebearance and a small amount of open source research.

Web-E and HRG and all the rest of the comforting nonsense is a pathetic distraction in a world where very real secret forces move humans around as chess pieces.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
Like the good doctor, I have said my piece and I too will be absent from now on.

If it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, by the way, it is most likely a duck.

Adieu.

Bonjour Doghead. Back for some more 'duck tales'?.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Yeah but I am gone for good this time. With the addition of the latest information, that is it.

Stick a fork in it, this thread is done. For me at least.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Paganism, in its accepted sense, would easily include any form of worship of ZEUS, a pagan god.

Pagan is a just a defamation term used by JudeoChristianism (later evolution of Saturnian-Savaoth-Yahweh priesthoods) to describe several polytheists cults.
It means "a man who lives in the country" because Christianism through Constantine and later Byzantine emperors such us Theodosios and others unleashed merciless hunting of the polytheists and expeled them from the big city centers, because of the need to transfer the center of the quadruple pole empires (a bad imitation of the proatlantian geostrategy system) to Byzantium and force a new supernational mind/body control religion .
Zeus was defamed by those priesthoods and the Saturnian priesthoods as an anthropomorphic god of envy, sexorgy, and wrath but in reality was the proatlantian leader of the academies of science based on specific geodetic quadruple pole empires all along the prehistoric globe (pro 11.500 bc year of appearance of Levanah & Lilith, events that later caused as a chain-reaction geological disasters such as the ice melting, the ogygus&aegis cataclysm and the atlantis sinking). Science was then the means of understanding the universe and the respect to the individuality. Rituals, idolatry, "Gods" favors through sacrificies and the Control Collective was the norm later imposed by other "gods" and their subordinate races & corrupt priesthoods.
As of the proatlantian monotheism of the Self-Created Superorganism also called "the universe" I leave the BC ancient hellenistic Orfeus texts to speak on my behalf:

Orfeas "Aposmation"-1

Mouseous, observe the one and only king-god of the world. Indeed one king-god exists, selfborn, and all that are born after are childs of this one God. And this King-God drifts inside those childs of him. And no man sees him. But he sees everyone.

Orfeas-"Mousaion"

One is God, who sees and hears everything

Ofreas hymns to Pana

I call Pana the all mighty, the pastoral, the universe of the world, the sky the sea, the earth who is the queen of everything and the immortal fire. Because all those are parts of the one God Pana

[edit on 28-1-2008 by skeptical2012]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

"Lodge of the grand oak", according to my research the original hebrew tittle is 'BNAI BRITH in New York.. and other two, one in New York also and one in Athens, all connected with chief rabbis.

The jews control the lodges. Let's hear the recordings.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join