It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear- Jan to Feb 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Just an idea that maybe doing a thread that goes into infinity and everyone loses their questions and answers needs some organisation or book marks so to speak like a diary.

It would be better to give it some broken segments where you finnish for that two month so it does not get confusing and is more of a monthly magazine approach. Because news updates might occur and at least some reference of how topics have been updated from certain dates because new things have been discovered. I posted a question to john and he gets so many that even i do not know which page I posted it on anymore or where he may have replied.

It's just an idea and maybe try it here for 2008.

My starting question would be that I read once, is the soviet cosmonauts reported once they saw Angelic like beings in space, and although many space enthusiasts are probably non religious, how do religious space experiences effect the over all UFO understanding in the community?

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Guess this post will never happen, was just an idea, guess I may get worst post award or something.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
john i see that you have been here, do you know what this nasa aircraft is? and if that is old could you speculate and just give your opinion on what they would/could have now (if you don't agree with johns opinion please don't try to debunk him, i wouldn't ask if i wanted someone to argue with him over it, if he does answer that is)

i mean if the f-19 was built beside the night hawk that means it's old too right?

grin.hq.nasa.gov...

grin.hq.nasa.gov...

grin.hq.nasa.gov...

and we have 2 space ships so why not 2 launches?

grin.hq.nasa.gov...

since this is skunk works anyways can anyone else tell me that that nasa craft is, and why we can't have those 2 space ships in space at the same time?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Sorry mate this post was created as an idea to see if it helps organise a time span of questions for each month. This was to help with the idea of too many pages being made in one of his threads which I find confusing in finding answers to the questions he replys to due to many pages to look through. It was just a suggestion like some type of monthly page, where at least you know where you are and have some reference time frame.

top topics

join