It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we have an Economic forum on ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Most know that the US is heading (or already buried) for some very serious financial woes which in turn will have an effect on the world. With all of the news, both mainstream and alternative, coming out everyday and the impact the economy has on all of our lives I think it would be in our best interests to have an Economic forum. Right now we have these articles, blogs, opinions etc. going in so many various forum topics that having a dedicated forum may be a better way to dissect the information and deny ignorance.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
One already exists:

www.abovepolitics.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

Too slow.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Yes I know there is a forum on Above Politics I was wondering if we could have 1 on Above top secret since the economic Issues are hitting us left and right and we have so many threads being opened on ATS.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Just wanted to bump this question since the referenced forum no longer exists. Since this question was asked originally we've had a major IB fail under very suspicious circumstances, a decent sized bank run, the head of the FDIC blaming the "blogosphere" for a loss of confidence in banks, and the Treasury asking for a blank check to bailout the GSE's. I do understand the reluctance by the site owners for such a forum due to people pumping and bashing positions (take a look at any Yahoo message board on stocks to see what I'm talking about). However, there is just so much going on economically involving misdirection, covert bailouts, scapegoating, and general chaos that the subject truly deserves it's own thread. There are plenty of places on the web to talk economics but few to get solely in the speculative/conspiratorial aspects of the subject in a professionally moderated fashion that ATS does.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by jefwane]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
yep....good idea, Economic Forum.....long overdue. An input for the Entrepreneurs to share their skills and business ideas to those that wish to generate wealth. It should be where Business Ideas, Inventors and Entrepreneurs come collectively to share their bright ideas, and it is from this.....that Wealth and Business Opportunity generates.

new topics

top topics

join