It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton Puts Yet Another Smack Down on Truthers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I've seen loose change... and read tons of stuff online, and I;ve never spent a dime...
Its all on youtube so that people can watch it for free, no money making scam there.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Things such as Youtube are part of their advertising venue. See, they release a low quality, often split into 10-minute segment version on there, but they will charge you to buy a high quality, concatenated, version of the film. Much of the money made is from advertising sales on the websites that all these folks operate. So its not you that pays them, its some third party company who they entice by showing large numbers of web hits. Many of these guys may not make enough to start a big corporation, but believe me they make enough to support themselves quite nicely. Now its true that other authors do the same thing, but the difference is that they market fiction as fiction, they normally do not try and present fiction as the truth.

Bill Hoagland is a prime example of someone who has made a living in the same way over the years, in a different type of theory, the reason why I laugh off Hoagland is because he really does not harm anyone. Truthers do not behave in that manner though, and have harassed a great many innocent people, including families of the victims. The History channel had an excellent episode recently, which (in part) they have shown how the truth movement has hurt and harassed these people based on nothing but a bunch of flawed theories which the majority do not believe.

They are all so self assured that they are correct about everything, yet I was a aviation professional and I don’t believe their stuff, so how are they going to react if they are ever shown to be wrong? Do you think that they will accept it gracefully, or will they continue to fight and find some new way to show that they are actually correct.

You know how to tell a truly mature, educated person? They know that no matter how smart they are they will never know everything, they can admit when they are wrong, they know when its an inappropriate time to bring up a subject, and they use self restraint and self discipline…

Would you consider this to be a educated, mature group of people?
I would be embarrassed to say I was part of such a group…

‘The more I learn, the more I realize I don’t know.’-Albert Einstein
‘The first person to raise their voice in an argument is the one who knows that he is in the wrong’ -Unkown

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueRaja

My point is, he just cant be trusted.
Especially when it comes to telling the truth or saving his own behind, he will always do the latter.
How many times do the people have to get burned, to finally realise that the man is not worth trusting?
Surely you arent saying he is a man of spotless integrity.

Now, this being said, his affair with Lewinsky.....sure it is embarassing, and i can vaguely understand if just to save face he lied about it.......this is i suppose human, even though he knows very well that it was not a responsible thing to do, to lie, especially in his capacity as the President of the united States!

BUT, this, ie 9/11, goes way beyond any kinky bedroom scandal..........it dosent even compare........This is SERIOUS.

And i dont think he is naive.
It just cant be, that he genuinely believes that 9-11 was not an inside job.
No WAY.
He knows, is my point.
And he has known since the day it happened, perhaps even before.......he has got to be "in the loop" so to speak.....

Do i have proof?
No. I also dont work for the NSA/CIA.
Its not like i can walk into the CIA headquarters at Langley and just demand an independant investigtion, or demand that those people who know about the coverup, come out.
No, what will happen is i wil get arrested, if not shot first.

When you have the power to do something,(which Bill has)
when you are in an incredible influential position,
where the whole world will listen to you, will believe in something ,all you got to do is SAY IT, say, i demand a new investigation, ...
when you cant do that........rather, WHEN YOU DELIBERATELY WONT DO THAT..........there is no excuse, and no escape.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
1.every verticle support column in wtc1 failed at exactly the same time down to a split second.
2.every verticle support column in wtc2 failed at exactly the same time down to a split second.
3.every verticle support column in wtc7 failed at exactly the same time down to a split second.
causing the buildings to fall straight down in near free fall speed. all highly suspicious if not impossible.

4.molten steel in the basements of all three buildings up to 6 weeks after 911. very very suspicious.

5.PUT options on american airlines and united airlines went up as much as 90x the daily averages in the days
leading up to 911. that has never been seen before or after 911. millions were made on what looks like forknowledge.
again very suspicious.

6.The government will not release all of the footage from the Pentagon crash. suspicious.

7.The investigation into 911 didnt start for nearly 14 months,after most of the evidence was already gone. OBSURD TO SAY THE LEAST.

All the things listed above are facts that are very hard to ignore. Now im not saying everyone should believe it was an inside job but it kills me that there are so many people that believe there is nothing suspicious about 911 or the official story.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by vladmir

You haven't answered why he would want to avoid embarassing Bush, and getting the huge approval ratings for exposing such a heinous conspiracy.
It's also hugely presumptious to say that because you believe it was an inside job, and that Clinton is a smart guy, he also believes it, but just won't say it. That's some crazy logic. The truth is that there are a lot of very smart people that don't believe it was an inside job, and they don't even work for alphabet organizations.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Embrassing Bush?
Thats all that would happen?

Im puzzled,because it seems to me,
that if Bill Clinton or Hillary Clinton,
were to really come out in support of the families of the people who lost their loved ones on 9/11,
and call for an independant investigation into the events of 9'11 including WTC 7 and Flight 93,
the investigating commitee, if truly " fair and balanced",
would lead to a result that would make Bush beg to be only impeached.

The reality is, impeachment would be the least of his worries.
This is a fight onto death, folks.
At least they know that.
Bush, Bill, they have chosen their sides.
And by their remarks, they are letting us know EXACTLY whose side they are on.
To then expect to believe that the ONLY reason that Clinton dosent mention 9-11 being an inside job, is because IF it were true, then he would love toembarass Bush, thatssome twisted logic thats hard to unravel.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Here's a rhetorical question for you. Why would George H.W. Bush want to be at Clinton's bedside after he came out of anaesthesia following his heart operation? Are these guys that close? Answer: Surprise, surprise, yes they are. People who talk about Bill Clinton should watch these videos first. He's not a simple guy.

The Clinton Chronicles:

Google Video Link

The Mena Connection:

Google Video Link

The Mena Fiasco:

[edit on 9-1-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
well, isn't bill and everyone during his administration partly responsible for 9-11????
after all he, or in his cabinet called off the assasination of osama----of course that's if osama is really responsible

could him not retaliating for the uss cole have emboldened the terrorists--no reaction---ok we'll do something bigger you can't overlook---9-11

also i just was reading how him and hillary are holding up the release of that 9-11 doc supposedly---because it could hurt her prez. bid

also they ask the actual guy some of the footage is based on that had to be deletedin an interview------he claims they had osama in range 13 times--and never got to shoot-- 13 times!!!!!!!!!!!1

although i hate bush----i do see where bill wanted to leave office quietly-and let a lot of things go

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
"You wanna know what I think?” Clinton said. “You guys who think 9/11 was an inside job are crazy as hell. My wife was the senator from New York when that happened. I was down at Ground Zero. I saw the victims' families. You're nuts."----from original linked article

bill, bill, bill,----your so slick---switch and bait---

what does being at ground zero--and seeing the victims families have to do with anything????????

also,, i know paul supporters are angry, and fed up----but we need to calm down---we're starting to alienate the regular joe's we're trying to recruit----we are starting to look crazy--especially when we have a minority view and when the news can spin things to there liking

believe me---i would have loved to be in the hannity mob--i can't tell you the "distaste" i have for him-----distaste---code word for---use your imagination---thank god he wasn't hit by any of the projectiles

we need to to support ron paul---carry the message---not give reasons , or proof that we're on the fringe,,or looneys

also everyone is jumping to vote fraud accustations b4 we even have final counts-----slow down

sorry for the rant---but last nite a lot went down--and this tied into the story to a degree.----back to the thread

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
See what kind of cesspools you get when you feed the trolls by responding to a thread with "Smack Down" in the title. Someone who takes so much time and pride in stereotyping and trash-talking "truthers" has some obvious personal problems and arguing with them in the way seen here is only making them feel more important.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
If there was no complicity of our administration, why were they so hesitant to start an investigation? Why did the commision have such a hard time getting ALL the information they requested from the government?

If the information is harmless, innocent and non-incriminating - why not release it immediately? It's the lies and deceit that people shelter and hide.

It's that action of the administration that lead me to believe there's more to 9/11 than what's being told to the general public. Not holograms and micro-nukes.

If it walks like a ducks and quacks like a duck ... well, you know the chances.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
David Ray Griffin...How much does he charge for an "appearance?" 5k-10k? a pop. + conspirational book sales, Alex Jones?

Wow, A measly 5k or 10K compared to Guiliani's 100K?

because Giuliani is now worth somewhere between $18 million and $70 million. A chunk of his personal fortune has come from giving speeches, month after month, for a standard fee of $100,000.

www.vanityfair.com...

So, don't sit there and say the "truthers" are the ones making money from 9/11.

I *might* be wrong but the White House and its inhabitants have been around a wee bit longer than the Truth profiteers, and they change all the time. Hell, so have the Balimore Ravens. Neither of those institutions are accusing Americans of mass murder on 9/11 though.

So, this is your basis that one is able to do it while the other isn't? Nice.

How about the actual murderers making a killing (pun intended)? Is that fine and dandy with you?

Guilliani, Silverstein, etc.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Griffin and Gulliani have at least one thing in common.

They both make a lot of money selling lies.

Griff... your typicaly someone that deals with facts. Where is your proof that Silverstein is a murderer. That a pretty slanderous statement.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
If there was no complicity of our administration, why were they so hesitant to start an investigation? Why did the commision have such a hard time getting ALL the information they requested from the government?

There is a big difference between complacency, or even some folks letting some secrets out, and actively causing what happened. The accusations of the Truth Movement are not that there might have been some complacency, but rather that they were actively involved in the situation. Then when the stuff hit the fan, of course there is going to be some butt covering, same with any person that made a mistake and is about to potentially lose their job.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hey Bill, you know who I think is nuts? Anyone who believes that a couple of guys who hated America so much, stole a couple of Jets and used them to knock down two giant skyscrapers like some villian in a Diehard movie.

Hey, maybe I'll be convinced of that story eventually. Right now, I'm not.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Griff... your typicaly someone that deals with facts. Where is your proof that Silverstein is a murderer. That a pretty slanderous statement.

I'll give you that. I should have said in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I would just like to chime in that Bill Clinton has repeatedly had "The Smack" layed down on him by WeAreChange and others, and I would include this occasion as well. Every time these corrupt mob bosses are confronted it sends the message that we are not putting up with their crap any longer and they aren't getting away with it anymore.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
I'll give you that. I should have said in my opinion.

Well, what information do you have that leads you to believe that Silverstein could possibly be guilty of murder?

Please spare me the ol "pull it " comment.

Thanks,

c.O.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by level_head13
1.every verticle support column in wtc1 failed at exactly the same time down to a split second.
2.every verticle support column in wtc2 failed at exactly the same time down to a split second.
3.every verticle support column in wtc7 failed at exactly the same time down to a split second.
causing the buildings to fall straight down in near free fall speed. all highly suspicious if not impossible.

4.molten steel in the basements of all three buildings up to 6 weeks after 911. very very suspicious.

5.PUT options on american airlines and united airlines went up as much as 90x the daily averages in the days
leading up to 911. that has never been seen before or after 911. millions were made on what looks like forknowledge.
again very suspicious.

6.The government will not release all of the footage from the Pentagon crash. suspicious.

7.The investigation into 911 didnt start for nearly 14 months,after most of the evidence was already gone. OBSURD TO SAY THE LEAST.

All the things listed above are facts that are very hard to ignore. Now im not saying everyone should believe it was an inside job but it kills me that there are so many people that believe there is nothing suspicious about 911 or the official story.

Thanks buddy.
This sums up how I feel about the entire situation.
I couldn't have said it any better myself

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

Actually, since no one died in WTC 7, the 'ol "pull it" comment is moot when talking about murder. I'm talking about a man who has built his fortune from buying old buildings and demolishing them. Before he bought the WTC complex, it was well known that the towers were white elephants and would eventually need to be deconstructed costing more than what they were worth. So, why would a man who knows about all this buy the towers and put extra special insurance policies on them?

BTW, usually when a man gets a life insurance policy on his wife and the wife comes up missing or dead soon afterwards, he is the prime suspect. Why not the same for Lucky Larry?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join