It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a staged assassination attempt in the works for Bush?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Good OP,I'll be watching like everyone else to see what happens.

God Bless.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
unfortunately, I've foresworn my Cable TV so I don't get much news unless it's online. Does anyone know if any new developments have been made?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by -LauraLou-

Actually, I would characterize Bushie more as a useful doofus puppet to the PTB.

Uncle Dick is the puppet master but even he dances to the tune of another...

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
So far nothing has happened.

Dang what a waste of time having to read all these pages, fo' nothin'.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

I can see something happening perhaps a phoney suicide bomer threat? Guliani attempted the same stunt this week.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
You know one of the things about this whole affair that makes me suspicious is the number of people supposedly guarding him.

Do you know what one of the cookie-cutter assassination attempts was for JFK? Surround a person with plenty of security, back it off at the right moment, and orchestrate the hit. Having an inordinate amount of security is often a redflag for these kind of attempts. The more people you have in a situation the more excuses or avenues you have for evading the true perpetrator of an assassination.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I can't believe people are hinting around that they would like a certain someone assassinated, pretty scary to me..... I hope all goes well for Mr. President and he comes home safe!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I just wanted to say that, in my opinion, the American peoples' response to an assassination attempt on Bush would be a resounding "So what?"

That's what I like to think, at least.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoliKhan
I just wanted to say that, in my opinion, the American peoples' response to an assassination attempt on Bush would be a resounding "So what?"

I don't want an assassination... for the reason I already stated. In the event of any 'National Emergency' MARTIAL LAW WILL BE IMPLEMENTED. Immediately. This is all in provisions already passed by Bush himself, so if he were to be executed the vice president would most likely have martial law over the entire country by the next day.

It doesn't matter what people say about Bush, if he gets offed we are all screwed.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by racerzeke
I can't believe people are hinting around that they would like a certain someone assassinated, pretty scary to me..... I hope all goes well for Mr. President and he comes home safe!

Yes, let us all pray for him! He is such a nice man, and he has done so much for humanity! God bless him!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

Oh yes of course, but I wasn't commenting on what will happen past the people mostly not caring about him being almost killed.

I realize martial law will be implemented.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoliKhan

You really should be more careful with what you wish for because you know the FEDs are monitoring this site. You just might get an unexpected visit from men in suits.

Rockwall man boasts of nuclear reactor, but no arrest made

A 22-year-old Rockwall man's Internet boasts that he had made a mini-nuclear reactor in his garage resulted in a visit recently by federal authorities.

Representatives with the FBI and the Texas Department of State Health Services' Radiation Control Program took away the man's science equipment on Friday – but not because he was doing anything dangerous or illegal.

Full story here

[edit on 10-1-2008 by Alxandro]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Please remember the key verb in the thread title...'attempt'.

NO one here would or should ever condone the killing of another, no matter your personal feelings toward that individual.

The Democratic process needs to be honored and observed...even with its inherent flaws...

If you live in the USA, and personally feel that a 'cabal' is underway, and a potential 'coup' is in the works, then by all means state your opinion and state it loudly and clearly. But, to advocate (or even imply) that an assassination is preferable to valid, legal recourse to change governments is not recommended. In fact, and this can be slippery, it could be considered illegal.

So far, the First Amendment to the Constitution is solid. UNTIL one makes a direct (or indirect ... that's the slippery part) threat. Gets sticky after being slippery...(sorry for the weird anologies)... just hope to stimulate a further discussion, vis-a-vis, the potential of a current administration 'staging' an operation for their own political and public advantage in order to, potentially, circumvent the valid political process that a Democracy is founded upon. THIS is what we must be vigilant against.

Thanks...

PS...for our ATS members from other than the USA, who mostly ALSO live in a Democracy, in the other various forms that exist, please contribute your knowledge and experiences as well...

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hi, first time poster long time lurker here...

Anyway, I'm just reading Dr. Greer's Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge, and I just read the part where he claims to have saved Bush Sr.'s life from an assassination attempt during his trip to Israel He claims to have had a dream where he saw, in great detail, a security agent who was paid by a Columbian Cartel taking a shot at Air Force One during landing with a shoulder mounted Rocket Launcher. Dr. Greer called the Secret Service, who took him very seriously. According to him, the whole scenario was reported in the paper, and the assassination attempt was thwarted.

He also claimed to have had dreams with Barbara Bush dressed in all black before he called the SS, and her in all white after he let them know about his dream.

Now after reading the first few chapters of this book, he makes some extroadinary claims. I do believe he is sincere, but the skeptic in me can't help but question some of his writings. I am a big fan of CSETI and the Disclosure project, but this book has actually lessened his credibility in my opinion.

Anyway, I don't want to threadjack, just thought it was interesting that Bush Sr. was almost assassinated during a trip to Israel.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Galbana

Anyway, I don't want to threadjack, just thought it was interesting that Bush Sr. was almost assassinated during a trip to Israel.

Don't know anything about that. The attempted assassination that I know of was against Bush Sr. on his visit to Kuwait.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join