It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a staged assassination attempt in the works for Bush?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
i sense something more than the ironic twist of GW going
into the belly-of-the-beast...
the 'beast' in this case being the Mossad directed nation Israel
with the Mossad marching orders of "by deception, thou shall wage war"

connect the dots of Mossad, Israel, King David hotel...the quintessential 'house of deception'

a living drama is unfolding
for a brief background of the Israeli movie industry
(which this , i guess, staged and scripted drama is...)
see this link; www.jewishsf.com...

hope this sets your intuition factor into the Urgent Zone

[edit on 9-1-2008 by St Udio]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
I read that article last night or one similar to it and I was sort of shocked that they were telling he was going to be staying at the King David Hotel. Why would anyone give intimate details such as that?

Then tonight on CNN, they cut away briefly to show Airforce I getting ready for take off and I got a really bad feeling. Maybe it's just the area he is heading to, that makes me feel that way.

I wouldn't want to see him in harms way.

Where is Airforce one landing. Who says some extremist wont fire a shoulder launched heat seeker at Airforce one as it omes in to land.

BOOM goes Bush. If Bush gets wacked then We have Cheney OMG its Darth Dick .

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Bush arrives in Israel amid tight security

Bush is scheduled to travel to the West Bank Thursday morning

Large parts of Jerusalem as well as much of the West Bank, including Ramallah, will be, in effect, shut down.

To minimize his exposure, Bush will do most of his traveling by helicopter, but some stops on in his itinerary, particularly in the West Bank, are reachable only by car and on foot. That, security analysts say, will be the most dangerous time for the president.

Seems that his security detail will have its hands full till friday..

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Perhaps only untill Thursday. If something is planned to happen, I don`t think they will leave it to the last second, they may need to take a more drastic second go, to succeed. They really need a single assassin, who can then be publicly taken out before he can speak, then the second shooter can be disposed of with minimal fuss. As they say " Trust no one ", even Bush is just a pawn in the big game, a patsy to take the blame from the shoulders of the real movers, he has done his job, looks like a clean-up may be on the way. They need it to be played out in public, as high profile as possible with maximum gain, I don`t think that they will get a better chance!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
i bet he comes home safe----yet all the scenarios this presents is crazy----there are so many potential angles and ways this "could" go down--reading everyone's posts has been cool---all possible and different

i bet he has to go pick up his bribe for back an isrtael attack on iran---for his selling itg to the american people---

maybe his own warrantless wiretaps made him unable to arrange this over the phone,ehhh???? he had to go in person

as bold as the gov't is anymore , i doubt we need the fake assasination scenario----they don't need to justify an iran attack---we haven't done squat after no wmd's so they figure---we won't bother to question it

although,,just an attempt would work---even made up and fictional

when i think about this in my head-----i think of the movie SHOOTER

could 10,000 troops really stop a guy like that---from that amount of distance---i don't know much about long range shooting---but i bet ,if possible range wise, a guy could get a potential shot, no?????? past all precautions and such???? yet then again,,it seems like most assasination happen within 50 feet or less

anybody????possible ,,no, maybe,, info or experience in snipers,,long range shooting????

wow, never even thought about hitting the plane

still i bet ole gw comes home without a scratch on him

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Does anyone get the feeling the MM may be hyping up this Adam Gadahn fellow to be something he's really not. I'm starting to wonder if Adam will be the next Osama...except he'll be America. I know a lot of people that would be distraught if they knew the next bad guy was an American.
interesting....

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Just imagine, George Bush, smells the coffee. He goes on the internet and visits ATS, the site where he and his cronies used to laugh at us people speculating away.
Then he finds this thread about his own assasination. Cheney walks in, "click,click". "What are you doing"?

"Oh, nothing, I was just checking the weather and ordering some pretzels online". "Eh about that Israel thingy, maybe we should do it another time, I"m a little bit under the weather, I think I catched the flu, uch, uch."

"Don't gimme that mister, you are going!" "We have our appointments!"

"But,..but, I don't wannaaaa...!"

You would almost feel sorry for the bastard.

[edit on 9/1/08 by enigmania]

[edit on 9/1/08 by enigmania]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Mathew 24:15 “Therefore, when YOU catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation, as spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in a holy place, (let the reader use discernment,)16 then let those in Ju·de´a begin fleeing to the mountains. 17 Let the man on the housetop not come down to take the goods out of his house; 18 and let the man in the field not return to the house to pick up his outer garment. 19 Woe to the pregnant women and those suckling a baby in those days! 20 Keep praying that YOUR flight may not occur in wintertime, nor on the sabbath day; 21 for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again. 22 In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short.

Sounds like trouble to me!
But it doesnt say he dies. This is when undetectable british subs and 100,000 acres in Paraguay comes in handy.
This is a prophesy unlike any other in that YOU is stated boldly and let the reader use his own commen sense or discernment involves personal opinion. Yet the outcome is clear that unless those days were cut short no flesh would survive. WWIII ? I Dunno!
Does Bush plan on visiting the Jeruselem Temple?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The Scum in Chief Bush will be surrounded by so many cops and secret service people that no one will get anywhere near him. It is all too obvious that Bush is hated very badly all over the world for his illegal actions and involvement in creating terror and death beyond comparison in modern times, but he will be protected to the max, believe it. The NWO does not care one bit about their front man now that he cannot run anymore..but his Daddy is a Capo in the NWO mafia and no way will he let his little psycho boy be hurt by those nasty terrorists that they created and funder so long ago.

Sad to say, Bush will return sitting up from this trip to continue to laugh in the face of the rule of law and common decency. He will hand over the White House to John McCain, who will promtly invade Iran and get WW3 started so he can avenge some foreigners for his treatment so long ago. McCain is a sick, twisted and corrupt megalomaniac who has a bad temper and a sick military mentality that demands constant war. He will fit in perfectly with the plans of the real rulers.

The majority of the nation is brain dead and watches Fox news..so they are worse than useless, they are dangerous. They will never vote for Hillary, no matter what, and will lap up the far right wing filth that McCain will spew until the day the votes are rigged in his favor, and then we will see America begin the final push to Armageddon. We will be finished as a nation , and we will deserve it. Poor Ron Paul has been and will be ignored and excluded and vilified because he is a real danger to the bad guys, and they know it.

Just think of it , people...if we had a chance at redeeming this nation, it would be in the 9-11 proofs and the Sibel Edmonds testimony. Between Sibel and a few others, we could see real change and some action from the drones in Congress. There are some things that even the US media cannot ignore, and a substantial number of Americans demanding change is the only way to wake up the bought off and weak sister congressmen to do the right thing for us all.

But personally, I believe it is too late: The die is cast, the people too sheepish, the media far too corrupt and in bed with the bad guys, the will and resolve of the people is low and weak..and the laws have been gutted to allow for Bush and his crime gang to do anything they like, no matter how illegal, no matter how immoral, no matter how costly or unproductive, all that counts is that little Georgie wants it and his Daddy and Cheney will make sure he gets it. Sick and sicker..what a nation. We have been destroyed and are not even aware of it. How sad..

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Its all a setup! There will be a few bombs that go off. Maybe a few people dead. The President will come back saying that he was attacked by these extremist and they must go to war with Iran thus leaving him in office for another Four Years if not forever!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Martial Law because the President dies? What totalitarian law enables that, if you don't remind refreshing my memory?

Sure thing.

Also I never said if the President "dies" I said if he is "murdered" or wounded in a terror attacked.

Here:

Executive Order 12919: "National Emergency"

Should President George W. Bush proclaim and put into effect Executive Order 12919, "the President would put the United States under total Martial Law and Military Dictatorship."

"The President need not wait for some emergency to occur, however. He can declare a National Emergency at any time, and freeze everything. Congress, and the States, are powerless to prevent such an Executive Dictatorship, as long as the President advises Congress in a timely matter."

Sourcewa tch

I put that last part in bold specifically. That means that there doesn't even need to be an actual emergency for the declaration to occur. I'm sure you know what that means.

As someone suggested you should also check the Patriot Act, I assure you it is a real possibility that may not need significant justification. My point was not just a assassination attempt but one that could lead to a war that at the moment seems inevitable. It's just a possible scenario though I'm not "predicting" anything.

Maybe under an attack scenario, but they're going to have to argue awful hard on deaf ears to enact martial law because the President dies.

Not true.

As stated above, there would be little that anyone could do.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Things are heating up.

Bush travel plans in Israel changed at last minute due to missile threat

TEL AVIV — The United States revised travel plans by President George Bush because of the threat of a Palestinian missile attack.

Israeli sources said the U.S. Secret Service canceled Bush's plans to travel by helicopter from Ben-Gurion Airport to Jerusalem on Wednesday. The sources said the Secret Service determined that Bush's helicopter could be targeted by an attacker with a surface-to-air missile.World Tribune

Rockets Hit Israel Before Bush Arrival

By LAURIE COPANS – 1 hour ago

JERUSALEM (AP) — An Israeli airstrike in northern Gaza killed two Palestinians and wounded four others Wednesday, Palestinian security officials and medics said, as President Bush arrived in the Mideast to try to build momentum for stalled peace talks.
The AP

I think this trip was either ill, or perfectly timed.
I wonder how this will play out.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Actually Dgtempe I feel about the same as you do on this. Even if I didn't, feel free to be as blunt as you see fit.

reply to post by NewWorldOver

Very interesting.
Thanks for the videos NWO.

I see the stage being set again (as do many) so I guess it's just a matter of waiting to see their move. I am hoping that another war is avoidable because at this point we certainly cannot afford it.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
i bet 1 million dollars that nothing happens.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Even if there is an attempt, who's to say we will even be informed about it?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Wouldn't an assassination attempt be expected? An attempt wouldn't spark anything. But if something actually happened to him.........

what about the leader with the wounded head who remains in power after being healed by the beast?

too far fetched? yeah maybe but it crossed my mind

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I'm not very much into politics, or even war, or what Allies we have, but I thought Isreal was our ally. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I also understand with Isreal being so small, it wouldn't be hard for an outside Middle East assasin, whether they be from Al Queda, Hamas(sp?), or what have you from attempting an attack on Dubya while he in Isreal.

But Isreal is our ally yes?

I mean it's not like he's going into Iran, or Iraq or something, correct?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
If your dumb enough to tell everyone where your sleeping then actually sleep there , you iz dumb. On the other hand if your dumb enough to believe thats where he will sleep well you see where this goes...

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I remember seeing a film, I think it was a Nostrodomus (sorry if mis-spelled his name) documentary, where it said something about "The Anti-Christ" would be a world leader who would suffer a massive head wound, but that would miraculously heal and continue living.

This would make him somewhat of a super being almost God-like, and that he would lead the world into the third world war.

Maybe it was The Late Great Planet Earth instead and not a film about Nostrodomus.

Bush gets whacked (fake killing), Chaney takes over, has "added a new four year term" in motion for the Neo Naz...I mean Neo Cons, Bush "miraculously" heals from the fake head shot, comes back as Prez of the world and takes over with his daddy's NWO dream. You can sell anything to the majority of Americans these days. Example; 9/11 was not an inside job - need I say more?

Either way, these bogus election rituals taking place right now would be eliminated. Worse yet, Bush doesn't pull off this fake assassination, Hilary wins! oh boy I'm really scared now.

Just something that came to mind when I saw this thread. RG

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Interesting theory... but we don't know for sure if he DID organise 9/11 to happen (even though he probably did)

Sorry but the man is a total psycho freak
No-one could possibly predict what idiotic things he's going to do next

Can you tell I don't like him

Laura x

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join