It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a staged assassination attempt in the works for Bush?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Wouldn't an assassination attempt be expected? An attempt wouldn't spark anything. But if something actually happened to him.........

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I was actually thinking the exact same thing as Lee. Who knows what it planned or why. Whatever happens or doesn't, we need to make sure we fight to protect OUR rights from whomever is president.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I read that article last night or one similar to it and I was sort of shocked that they were telling he was going to be staying at the King David Hotel. Why would anyone give intimate details such as that?

Then tonight on CNN, they cut away briefly to show Airforce I getting ready for take off and I got a really bad feeling. Maybe it's just the area he is heading to, that makes me feel that way.

I wouldn't want to see him in harms way.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I've been thinking that there's a possibility that Bush is going to be sacrificed for a while now. Especially since I heard about the upcoming Israel visit.
Think about it, Bush's popularity is at an all time low and he's taking a lot of heat.
He's becoming a burden to the NWO, he did what was expected of him and now he is expendable. Cheney would love to take over and start a war in the aftermath of a possible assasination.
Off course, if we can think of this, Bush probably can to, so there it doesn't really add up, I mean, would he go if he suspected something?
Or would he have no choice, or will it be a staged assasination, like others suggested?
Or will nothing happen at all? I guess we will see, but I definately have a feeling something will happen.

[edit on 8/1/08 by enigmania]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Any assassination is terrible.

But even worse would be that if Bush Left, Cheney would be president and then he would impose marshall law indefinetly.

The the world would rock too and fro. lol

Etheir way she's gonna'

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Ivan...

I think we all know who the real president is already.

The prediction I have is -- IF a Democratic candidate wins the November election, the PTB will stage a false flag of some sort, sufficient to confuse and distract, possibly to scare as well, so as to provide an excuse to declare martial law. They will not go 'quietly into the night...'

My opinion only, based on seven years of observations...what cinched it for me, though, was the fire at the Old Executive Office building last month.

In case you forgot, the OEB is adjacent to the WH. It had been undergoing renovations and enhancements since the REAGAN administration. Yet, a fire 'started' very near the ceremonial office of the VEEP, which also just happens to be near some NSC offices, etc, etc.

Now, this 19th century-era building needed rehab, of course. But, would not the most critical parts of the building, as in, the VP's and NSC offices be first priority for updating?!? Nevertheless, a fire, yet to be determined in origin (Nat'l Security) caused damage, not to be disclosed (Nat'l Security) and files that may have been lost will not be revealed (Nat'l Security). Regular Fire investigation procedures to ascertain the reason for the inferno...squelched, taken over by the Secret Service because of...you guessed it.

Scandals abound, Congress getting around to finally taking looks into what has transpired, then...poof! Fire.

Nixon could have taken a lesson or three from these crooks.....

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
A little history on the King David Hotel.

On July 22, 1946, at 12:37 in the afternoon, the assault group Irgun blew up the King David Hotel.

More than 88 people perished in the rubble: British, Arab-and 15 Jews.

The blowing up of the King David Hotel carried a message for the whole world. A new nation had arisen in Palestine. Conceived in the Balfour Declaration, nurtured in the Mandatory womb, it was delivered in the just violence that historic events always engender. Many, including faint-hearted Jews, had thought it would be crushed in embryo. How little they understood the innate resources of the human spirit.

The Gun and the Olive Branch-The Roots of Violence in the Middle East by David Hirst. Copyright 1977, 1984, 2003 David Hirst,

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
You know what, if Bush was actually assassinated, every totalitarian law which he has enacted that gives the Executive office unlimited power during an emergency would be in full swing, and Dick Cheney would be behind the wheel.

I wouldn't put it past the NWO to do something like that instead of dropping a nuke, but I am more apt to believe they will be dropping bombs on us before faking off Bush. Either way... they could trigger the martial law mechanism the instant it happened.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
How long has the israel trip been known for?
months?
years?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
So what happens if Bush does get assassinated? What should people do?

Do I barricade myself in my house with my guns loaded? Do I try to go to my local news station and try to tell them what is to come? Do I try to warn the public at large what is in store for us?

Seriously, what the hell am I supposed to do? Because quite honestly if Bush is assassinated, it will leave no doubt in my mind that the NWO is in full effect and that Martial Law will be in place within the week. And everything you people have said will be of truth and merit.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
You know what, if Bush was actually assassinated, every totalitarian law which he has enacted that gives the Executive office unlimited power during an emergency would be in full swing, and Dick Cheney would be behind the wheel.

Martial Law because the President dies? What totalitarian law enables that, if you don't remind refreshing my memory?

I wouldn't put it past the NWO to do something like that instead of dropping a nuke, but I am more apt to believe they will be dropping bombs on us before faking off Bush. Either way... they could trigger the martial law mechanism the instant it happened.

Maybe under an attack scenario, but they're going to have to argue awful hard on deaf ears to enact martial law because the President dies.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
evidence will be found of a corresponding attack aimed at the new president ' cheney ' or significant economic assets in the COTUS

of course, this intel will be privey to the cia

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
WOW! Thanks for the scare tonight. As I have read numerous times now, ALOT of people are afraid of Darth Cheney leading the country (sorry, not a fan of the man). If ANYTHING happens to Bush, whether this week or anytime before he leaves office I am going to stock up on ammo. I am a Bush fan (and I know I am in the minority here) but to have him elimiated for some "higher calling" just freaks me out. That act would start a war if not World War III.
There was a mockumentary not that long ago that I haven't seen, but it was about Bush being assassinated in Chicago and the effects it had. Sounds like we all should watch it.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Martial Law because the President dies? What totalitarian law enables that, if you don't remind refreshing my memory?

Patriot Acts 1 and 2, enacting FEMA etc. Well known setups for coming catastrophes.

This clip will explain some specifics

Here's my main man Olbermann laying it down flat. The average citizen can already be arrested and detained for almost any hint of defiance to the government. When martial law hits, they can do whatever they want to anybody resisting the round-up by FEMA.

This stuff has made the news on almost every channel... the American public still has no idea that the executive office is officially GOD when a disaster occurs. Free to do whatever they want with the populace, martial law to the T. They've already tested this stuff out.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by NewWorldOver]

[edit on 9-1-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

Just throwing out an idea...

Martial Law requires a Military presence for enforcement. NOT local PDs, they are really civilian in essence. Not Sheriffs, civilians too.

Now, the Shrub Administration has called up most of the Nat'l Guard units to Iraq, ones who would be expected, along with regular military, to enforce a 'Martial Law' order, if it were to be commanded. Isn't the Administration spread a little thin here at home base?

Let's assume, though, that this scenario is thought out already, and troops are in reserve in the eventuality...if the 'orders' came down, given the scenario, would they be followed? Wouldn't some commanders of good conscience see the fallacy? Yes, loyalties would be tested, but we are talking about nothing less than a coup here...and this Nation is not based on that (well, not since 1775, anyway...but that was different).

What I mean is, we are NOT a colony wishing to break free of the hegemony of an Imperialistic entity from across the sea...as in 1775. We've grown beyond that, obviously, into our own hegemony.

Point is, it is declared 'We the People...' --- not, "We the Deciders..." who determine the fate of this Nation.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The stage is certainly set for a possible assassination attempt, whether its from the PTB or legitimate terrorists. My guess is that it would have to be a bomb already planted in the hotel, rocket attack, or some of the Israeli security guards that have been bought off. I sincerely hope nothing happens during his visit and everyone comes home peacefully. My instincts however, tell me otherwise. We'll just have to wait and see I suppose, but when I see things like this, it kind of freaks me out:

www.briansprediction.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Question
If there is a planned assassination attempt on Bush, and it is done by the powers that be and not some nut case (although I still consider the powers that be to ALSO being nutcases).

Then we have to assume a couple of things.
1) Bush has either a) "taken one for the team" or b) the powers behind the screen have decided that he messed up too much.

2) Cheney will be in power and worse, he will enact the emergency powers that Bush had signed recently.

Would Bush "take one for the team"? hardly, but I'm sure he'd be aware that his time would be coming if the powers behind the scenes have noticed that he's messed up too much. I'm seriously scared at the possibility of #2 happening, Cheney is just a very scary individual. Granted, he's no Karl Rove, but he's up there.

I thought of the same things as well. It is odd that he signed the emergency powers act and now is going to a said "hostile" nation for some business, even though it has been made perfectly to clear to even the American people that this is what everyone would call a bad idea.

Now I wasn't too surprised when I heard he has 10,000 soldiers watching him on his trip, but Israeli soldiers? Does he even have secret service with him?

The situation sucks because I will be at school the whole time, and not know what is happening, but they will probably tell the teachers to turn on the TV if Bush is assassinated(or attempted) on live camera. Just like they did on September 11.

I'm sure if that were to happen, Cheney would get his golden opportunity, given to him as planned. Martial Law would be instantly set into motion, and camps would open up as we were herded like cattle. Now I had asked my mother a "hypothetical" question about if this were to happen. She is a HUGE Bush fan and you can guess her answer, but it wasn't what I expected. Instead of her usual denying and ignoring my questions, she said that we wouldn't give in. I was surprised to say the least. I asked if I could kill. She again, said something that shocked me. She said,"Of course you can kill if that happened, you have to protect yourself and the things you worked for."

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You would be surprised how easy someone will turn on you. A soldier can do the same if ordered to. Look back at Washington and the Whiskey Rebellion. The people were getting out of hand and Washington sent the military in there for forceful measures. Did a soldier turn back, not wanting to hurt some of the many farmers? No, they followed the orders of their President. Now don't get me wrong, some may have, its just not recorded, but one soldier's conscious doesn't make up the thousand others.

(Edited for Spelling Errors) - Sin

[edit on 9-1-2008 by UnforgiveableSin]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I think the U.S. military, and reserves ARE spread way too thin, IF we intend to start a war with Iran. How will we basically handle 2 wars, Iraq and Iran, AND a definite civil war here at home if Cheney tries to effect Martial Law?

It's impossible.

National Guard isn't gonna really be worth anything, since I would guess most of them would be on the peoples side in a Civil War, haveing not seen real action. Same can be said for a good deal of the reserves here at home.

I just don't see them fighting 3 wars at once. Iraq alone is a Major campaign, and with the state of the U.S. military as it is now, and the overwhelming public vote to get our troops out of Iran. I just can't see them trying this.

Sure an attempt on Bush's life by a confirmed Iraqi may be thier plan, and that scenario could work. This way they get thier war with Iraq, also some more pro-War sympathizers. Then leave it at that. No martial law here yet, until Iraq is closed to being finished off.

But if there, gonna try to pull a war with Iraq and instill Martial Law at the same time, they will be shooting themselves in the foot. Iraq is no cakewalk like Iran sort of was. It'll be a WHOLE nother ball-game.

So I go with the OP's original thought, an attempt on bush, but no assasination. Just to gain support to go to war with Iraq. I mean it's already started with the incident in the Persian gulf. I mean it's just rediculous imo, for Bush to make this trip now, basically at the end of his presidency. They have to be doing this for some other reason.

oh btw I believe the OP put the 9-11 connection in there because Bush's trip is scheduled for the the 9th through the 11th of the month. But if there is any act, it will either be on 1-9-08,1-10-08, or 1-11-08, so there will be no connection afterall. Howerver it is an odd coincidence his trip is scheduled for the 9th to the 11th. Just a coincidence though.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
He is staying at the King David Hotel...
The British used it during our mandate of the region in 1920 - 40s

Which the Zionist bombed during British rule, resulted in Britain leaving Palestine . It was one of the worst terrorist attack against Britain in history.

An interesting link

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join