It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a staged assassination attempt in the works for Bush?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The timing for Bush's well publicized trip to Israel has me wondering just that.

Abbas aide: Bush's visit to Israel, PA set for January 9-11

U.S. President George W. Bush will visit Israel and the Palestinian Authority January 9-11, senior official Saeb Erekat said Saturday.
Haaretz.com

The ominous number appears yet again.

Then we have this "toy-terrorist" in a table cloth Adam Gadahn who apparently has been promoted to the rank of Al Qaeda leader (?) according to ABC news issuing a well-timed threat.

American Al Qaeda Leader To Bush: 'We Will Be Waiting For You'

American Al Qaeda leader Adam Gadahn told his followers to welcome Bush "with bombs and traps" upon his upcoming visit to the Middle East this week.
ABC News blog

The media often neglects to mention that this bloated joker "Gadhn" is really Adam Pearlmen. The grandson of Carl K. Pearlman (deceased). Carl was a prominent Jewish urologist in the "O.C." and a member of the board of directors of the Anti-Defamation League. Adam was a death metal fan, that looked to Jesus but later ran to Mohammad. He was a terrorist in record time. Wiki

A strange metamorphosis indeed.

So why now? Why plan a trip to Israel at this moment when tensions are at their highest? Could it be that this trip is a ruse? A setup to stage the coup de grâce of this soon to be removed administration?

Lets just say that The President DOES have an attempt on his life by certain terrorist elements that can be connected to a certain hated nation at the moment. Bush gives one of his "my resolve is stronger" rallying statements from an emergency room bed. The American people outraged will support whatever means necessary to retaliate as well as many other nations I'm sure. Vice President Cheney assumes the roll most speculate he already has, and pushes forth with an agenda set in motion long before either came into the white house. Essentially we go to war with Iran.

After all things seem to be heating up: US ships 'minutes away from firing on Iranians'

I'm avoiding the idea that they would fake President Bush's death entirely, but if things breakdown to the point of martial law being declared I suppose it wouldn't matter one way or the other. Although an "attempt" may be more reasonable in the long run.

Why not use Osama? I personally believe he is dead. The more recent threats from him are audio only or with a photo backdrop. Or just plain suspicious. The visual impact of having the threat televised may be more powerful in the minds of the public. Hence Pearlman's latest hit.

I do suspect that we will be at war with Iran before this group leaves the white house. I feel they cannot leave office and rely on the hope that the next President of the United States will continue the work in progress.

Could this trip be a part of the final event to get this war started?

Maybe not. Maybe this trip will just be an uneventful trip. I don't know.

The only thing I know for sure though, is that former death metal "Al Qaeda leaders" seem to eat very well.

- Lee

[edit on 8-1-2008 by lee anoma]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
That is an interesting scenario. I guess only time will tell the true picture.

I don't see how we can weather a war with Iran unless, we have something very spectacular at hand that will make it short lived.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Adam was a death metal fan, that looked to Jesus but later ran to Mohammad. He was a terrorist in record time.

A strange metamorphosis indeed.

Not really. We see this same thing all the time. A young man has something missing in his life, he feels lost, feels unloved and useless. He finds something that makes sense to him, something that empowers him. Often, you will see young men like this gravitate towards gangs, or Neo-Nazism. This same mentality is what lead Adam to radical Islam.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Good post, well thought out, and ten times better than even some of the highly flagged threads. A very interesting theory, and although I think it goes a little (or more) too far, it really got me thinking. Either way, the President's visit to the ME will be very interesting regardless of what happens.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Well Bush's alias in skull and bones was "Temporary" so it may well happen. If it does happen it will only strengthen the New World Orders objectives and erode more Americans freedoms.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
Not really. We see this same thing all the time. A young man has something missing in his life, he feels lost, feels unloved and useless. He finds something that makes sense to him, something that empowers him. Often, you will see young men like this gravitate towards gangs, or Neo-Nazism. This same mentality is what lead Adam to radical Islam.

I hear what you are saying but I forgot to add this though:

Pearlman had a hippy upbringing, a brief but intense flirtation with death metal and before a sudden transformation, once referred to Muslims as “bloodthirsty, barbaric terrorists.” Pearlman was a hardcore Jewish Zionist and wrote essays and screeds bashing the Muslim faith. He even got into fights at mosques and beat up Muslim worshippers.

Prison Planet

If true, then that's kind of what made it odd that he suddenly went the opposite direction and embraced the Muslim religion. Not only that he went so far as become a radical terrorist "leader".

LA City Beat dismissed him as a fraud and mentions an attack at a Mosque that apparently got him arrested.

The new videotape by SoCal's alleged Al Qaeda operative Adam Gadahn is cartoonish propaganda.
But for who?

LA City Beat

He is a very unusual/suspicious character in my opinion.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
9-11 fell on a Tuesday.
1-9 falls on a Tuesday.
Digit missing, oh well.

Regardless of how you feel about dubya, you have admit, pretty brave of him to be going there like that.

It's gonna be dangerous, maybe he should take O'Reilly with him.
Between the two they can open up a major can of whoop A.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Last time I checked Alexandro today is tuesday 1/8/2008. Unless my clock on the bottom right is lying to me... CONSPIRACY!

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I hope you will forgive me for my bluntness, but i dont care.

If its true, God will find a place for him somewhere.

If its make beleive, that will pave the way for more years of conspiracies.

Now, dont get me wrong, its bad either way. If he is assasinated for real, we will have it 100 times worse than we do now. If its make beleive, its still going to be hell.

I give up and if the choices are hell and more hell, hell, i really dont care.

What the hell.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
If there is a planned assassination attempt on Bush, and it is done by the powers that be and not some nut case (although I still consider the powers that be to ALSO being nutcases).

Then we have to assume a couple of things.
1) Bush has either a) "taken one for the team" or b) the powers behind the screen have decided that he messed up too much.

2) Cheney will be in power and worse, he will enact the emergency powers that Bush had signed recently.

Would Bush "take one for the team"? hardly, but I'm sure he'd be aware that his time would be coming if the powers behind the scenes have noticed that he's messed up too much. I'm seriously scared at the possibility of #2 happening, Cheney is just a very scary individual. Granted, he's no Karl Rove, but he's up there.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
i'd just like to add something i thought of to your theory..

More than 10,000 police and security officers will guard President Bush during this week's visit to Jerusalem in a massive effort dubbed "Operation Clear Skies." Graffiti has been scrubbed off walls and hundreds of American flags installed throughout the city to mark the first visit by a US president in more than a decade, the Guardian reports. • Bush and his entourage will occupy the entire King David Hotel starting Wednesday, when he arrives for a whirlwind 2 days of meetings. Israeli authorities say they're confident that he will be safe during his visit. "There will be so much security nobody will be able to get anywhere near the president," vowed a police spokesman.

www.newser.com...

they really seem to be driving home the fact that they will be trying hard to make him safe..

[edit on 8-1-2008 by turbokid]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The minute Bush is there he's in a world of awakening look at the coincidence one prime minister in Asia is assinated and Bhutto is murdered now Bush hmm strange right?

Later

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

i think bush has been playing to big a role in all these events to have a staged assassination

he's too in power from so many people

a failed stage attempt is something different though and maybe that can be something thatll give him more power to want to be more secure and thus giving him more power

just a thought

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Well I guess if I where to put on my tinfoil beanie pluss this head line Jerusalem lights to go out so Bush can enjoy sunrise and he is staying at the King David Hotel. It would at lest make a half decent plot for 24

Lights in the Old City of Jerusalem will be turned off before dawn this week so visiting US President George W. Bush can get a better view of the sun rising over its ancient walls.

I wonder how many people will be late for work, just so king Boosh can take in the view

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I was actually thinking he same thing but I was too lazy to post it.

I was thinking to myself.... Can the NWO actually sacrifice their puppet to further their agenda? I beleive so. Its not like he can do much for their agenda now that he lost all his public support. That would be one of the few things that could galvanize USA public opinion in support of the WOT.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Iran is causing problems with the gun boats in the gulf and today Katusha's hit Israel from Lebanon. It will not be a fake attack if there is one. If Iran, Hammas or Hesbola tries anything with Bush in Israel the Israelis and the U.S. will lash out big time with their armed forces against all of them.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by djpaec
Last time I checked Alexandro today is tuesday 1/8/2008. Unless my clock on the bottom right is lying to me... CONSPIRACY!

DOH, and so it is.

Darn I need another Holiday, or is it a period of lost I am experiencing?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
i bet bush thinks it will be just a non lethal attempt on his life, but the real men who run things will really kill him because he will soon be to a ex president with to many people asking awkward questions. it would suit them better to have him dead than running the risk of ..

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Nice post lee. Honestly, I don't think there will be a serious attempt on Bush's life while he's there. I think they'll be an attempt or two and maybe some we won't hear about.

But.

If there where to be an attack, I think it would have to be a rocket attack. I don't think there is any way they'll get close enough to him to do it any other way.

If they did manage to get close enough to even wound him, the thought of Cheney in control in America scares the hell out of me.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

Bush doesn't hear awkward questions now? How would he hear any more awkward questions after he's out of office? If there were secret men who wanted him dead, wouldn't they just do it? After all, they "got away" with 9/11 right?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join