It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Eden/Gary Vey Sagittarius Galaxy Theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I was reading another thread where a poster put a link up to an article written by a Dan Eden whom I think is also Gary Vey? Anywho.....the article is here and further reading is here

I did a fairly quick search and found quite a bit of info on this. While I know that the first article links the same ole same ole 2012 date I did find the argument to be quite convincing that this may occur, not necessarily on that date, but the event itself.

Has anyone on here researched this enough to enlighten me as to why this may or may not happen? This scenario, if the two galaxies combining is true, seems to me the most logical answer to planetary warming and any other anomalies we experience becoming greater.

Your thoughts?

Thanks!

-B

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Anyone interested in this? I would really like to hear some thoughts on this or any evidence against what he is saying, or if this guy is just a quack altogether.

It seems like a very interesting topic and I am kind of surprised nobody has replied yet.

-B

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I believe NASA has looked into this already, and they already calculated it happening as we speak, however have you ever seen a human cell fuse with another cell, and create one giant cell? Its crazy if you really think about it.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

While this :merging" may be a fact, there are some other facts that are not brought out here. Cosmic events seldom happen in a time frame that is observable by humans. We pass through life too quickly to see anything more than history.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736

While this :merging" may be a fact, there are some other facts that are not brought out here. Cosmic events seldom happen in a time frame that is observable by humans. We pass through life too quickly to see anything more than history.

What are the other facts? While I agree that we pass quickly in the cosmic sense, I think that if this even were to happen when they say it will happen it will be an event that nobody will be able to forget. Even if nothing really happens that we can see or feel, I do think it is something that we will research and remember.

I would just like to find out what researchers think will happen after we pass through the ring of the milky way. Will our galaxy's orbit change to fall in line with the milky way?

-B

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
If our star system is indeed native to the Sagittarius Dwarf galaxy, judging from the animations, it would appear that we'll continue to pass through the galactic plane of the Milky Way.

On a cosmic time frame of course.

Whether we'll still be here to witness this grand procession is open to debate.

But it doesn't look good.

The article by Dan Eden/Gary Vey makes a good case for a hot time in the short term as he points out in this passage:

OK. This has been a "light weight" description of what's going to happen. It has been simplified to the point where some scholars and scientists could argue about my presentation. But the main facts are true. The date, December 21, 2012, is a special day. It represents the maximum possible influences for solar flares that the universe can provide. Undoubtedly the Mayans, or the civilization that influenced them, somehow knew about these things.

Over the last decade, I have written a variety of stories about such things as underground cities and government actions that could only make sense if there were no future. I cannot help but think that maybe they, like the Mayans, know about these things.
Source | Mondovista | Doomsday in 2012?: Viewzone

In addition to this scenario, the following passage offers another valid reason for the Mayan calendar end date:

This grand turning is possibly the root cause for the discontinuation of the Mayan calendar (the most accurate on the planet) because the 'read-point' of the Pleiades star cluster, which many believe the calendar was based upon, can no longer be a constant as we begin to steer away from the earlier predictable movements.
Source | Viewzone | Scientists Now Know: We're Not From Here!

The more we learn about our cosmic "neighborhood," the more apparent it becomes how tenuous and fleeting life may be.

If you knew you and everyone you know had less than five years left to live, what would you do?

On a side note, as I've mentioned elsewhere, I highly recommend taking the time to read Dan Eden's non-fiction short novel, located here.

It ties together, in a comprehensive way, many, if not most, of the "out there" subjects discussed here on ATS.

I have no reason to doubt that what he describes actually took place.

In fact, the reading of this work was a major factor in my eventually finding ATS.

Read the reviews here.

In fact, here's one:

Very infrequently does a truly superb behind-the-curtain story come across my computer screen. This weekend I was fortunate to receive such an impressive gift. This free online manuscript by Dan Eden of Viewzone.com describing his personal experiences with HAARP, NSA, petrogyphs, Ark of the Covenant, orbs, vortices, and sacred sites, to name only a few, is mesmerizing and better than any fiction novel I have recently read. Though longer than your bathroom or morning coffee break (approximately 160 pages when printed out) it is well worth the time it takes to assimilate the entire message in one sitting. I couldn't stop turning page after page until I came to his last words, "Keep your eyes open." So I highly recommend you either read it off the web site or print it out and read it, but read it. But be warned, it is highly addictive, entertaining, and most importantly, enlightening. And according to the author...all true!

Dan Eden survived an attempt on his life for what he relates in this book.

He must have been on to something, no?

Thanks for the post, Vasa Croe, and the opportunity to once again present this information to those who may be interested.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Thanks goosdawg! Great info there and I will definitely read up on that book of his.

I find his writing very comfortable to read. Almost like I am sitting in a room with him and speaking. Kind of odd how it comes across like that when reading.

I also find that his ideas are not so far out there that I can't believe them.....he seems very grounded to me.

Thanks again for the link.

-B

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I agree, he seems like a genuinely sincere and likable guy.

When you get into his book, be sure you've set aside the time to finish it in one sitting, because it's an exiting read.

He literally goes 'round the world in his quest for knowledge and enlightenment.

It's like a real life "Raiders of the Lost Ark," IMHO!

I'm such a fan I should put a link in my siggy bar, I mean, it's partly due to his book, and Viewzone, I even wound up here at ATS.

I just wish he didn't make so much sense concerning the solar storms yet to come, if that makes any sense, because that's one scary scenario.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Yeah, im not that old, but i am VERY interested in this topc, as a matter of fact my friends and i were discussing this yesterday & one said "no its in 2010" & the other said that we have plenty years to live because scientists are inviting ays on how Plante X wont coem to us, and there were a couple other friends there & none of the trust me, but i findthis topic quite intersting.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Since our Solar Sytem is showing signs of mass warming which is unpresidented , then it makes me believe that Dan knows whats he's talking about. There are also ice core samples which seem to back this up ( LaViolette's finding and super wave theory)

we have validation whats to come, :
Our solar system has been changing as we approach the galactic center. Here are the facts:

Sun: More activity since 1940 than in previous 1150 years, combined

Mercury: Unexpected polar ice discovered, along with a surprisingly strong intrinsic magnetic field … for a supposedly “dead” planet

Venus: 2500% increase in auroral brightness, and substantive global atmospheric changes in less than 30 years

Earth: Substantial and obvious world-wide weather and geophysical changes

Mars: “Global Warming,” huge storms, disappearance of polar icecaps

Jupiter: Over 200% increase in brightness of surrounding plasma clouds

Saturn: Major decrease in equatorial jet stream velocities in only ~20 years, accompanied by surprising surge of X-rays from equator

Uranus: “Really big, big changes” in brightness, increased global cloud activity

Neptune: 40% increase in atmospheric brightness

Pluto: 300% increase in atmospheric pressure, even as Pluto recedes farther from the Sun

I brought up a quest re: the gamma rays from the black hole at the center of our galaxy ,in relation to, the galactic alignment in '12.
>

there for i believe it will unfold around '12 . yet sense that '13 might be closer to it ,since dec 21 '12 has only 10 days left in that year.

new topics

join