It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all UFO Experiencers...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Hi J.A., Seems you've paid your dues...have you presented any of the footage gathered to the general populace? I was open to the possibility that not everything is as it appears way before ever seeing a uRo just because I know that people can & do make mistakes...child disciplined for something they didn't do, etc.. This may come across as harsh to Beamish, but sometimes it is necessary to take anothers account(J.A.'s for example) on good faith. Maybe that's the very lesson for you Beamish, & anyone that may be fixating on "why can't I see"...being discriminating is natural & necessary to survival imo, but to really live, an element of childlike trust is essential; this also is jmo. Could you upload anything for Beamish J.A., even just 1 on 1...you seem very credible...As for you Beamish, the consolation could be that perhaps you've had enough foreplay & the climax'll come, ready or not, prayers & best wishes guy.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel
What I don't understand is if we're just animals to them, if we're just a lower life form being observed... then what's with the hybrid phenomenon? Why would they try and combine themselves with us? A lower life form? And this goes back hundreds of years. The hybrid phenomenon has been around since before aliens were even an understandable concept for us. People just called them other things back in those days.

In answer to your question: initially to have slaves to mine for gold. These were found to be more economical than robots. Taken from the archaeological conclusions of Zecharia Sitchin in deciphering ancient Sumerian and Akkadian clay tablets.

A current phenomenon is the long-term breeding program that is producing a race of Hybrids. There is a circulating theory that the reason behind this Hybrid race cultivation is to eventually use them as an occupational army to officially take over this planet.

The common theory is that they need new genetics to survive...

Totally erroneous.

But what if they're not physical like we are? It's like they're trying to become a part of us, or make us a part of them. A merger between races... or maybe it's bigger than that. A merger of dimensions? It's often said that the veil is thin, that there's another world here that only the gifted can see. Perhaps the end goal is to bring these worlds together. The so-called "spirit world" with the physical.

The Reticulans are quite physical.

Its the ones that are telepathic who are actually in the Spirit, with no ships or bodies.

The Reticulans are not spiritual beings and it is not their goal to offer enlightenment or awareness of the higher planes of existence. They simply wish to keep harvesting this planet and its peoples selfishly, just as they have been for many thousands of years.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
A current phenomenon is the long-term breeding program that is producing a race of Hybrids. There is a circulating theory that the reason behind this Hybrid race cultivation is to eventually use them as an occupational army to officially take over this planet.

Due to the nature of experience being subjective and high personal coupled with the ability to effect perception...this is highly unlikely. What you describe is Jacobs/Hopkins regression hypnotherapy crap that flooded the field many years ago. Those accounts are HIGHLY questionable due to the contamination of the public thru media about alien "abduction", and the highly suggestible state of the subject. Never mind that the area of the brain dealt with in regression is the same one that makes and conjures fantasy scenarios.

The Reticulans are not spiritual beings and it is not their goal to offer enlightenment or awareness of the higher planes of existence. They simply wish to keep harvesting this planet and its peoples selfishly, just as they have been for many thousands of years.

No substantiation for this either. Again, more Jacobs/Hopkins theorems. I see NO reason to believe this whatsoever, and it's part of what has muddied the waters for those seriously studying the experience. If said "species" were physical and interacting to such a degree, physical, forensic data would no doubt have been found at some point. It has not. Not in 60+ years, never mind all of human history.

It's *high* time to leave this kind of nonsense behind (which by the way hasn't panned out, nor gotten anyone, anywhere) and seriously consider alternative possibilities, that fit into what the engima has given us so far.

~Jeff

[edit on 10-1-2008 by jritzmann]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Due to the nature of experience being subjective and high personal coupled with the ability to effect perception...this is highly unlikely. What you describe is Jacobs/Hopkins regression hypnotherapy crap that flooded the field many years ago. Those account as in HIGH question due to the contamination of the public thru media, and the highly suggestible state of the subject. Never mind that the area of the brain dealt with in regression is the same one that makes and conjures fantasy scenarios.

Subjective conclusions go right out the cosmic window when there is physical trauma, needle marks, surgical scars, radiation sickness, missing fetuses, and implants that consist of metal alloys that are foreign to any manufacturer on this planet. The reference link I cited is very credible. If you refuse to believe it, that is your business. But I don't see any cogent argument or evidence that you present that puts you above the research of Budd Hopkins and David M. Jacobs, among others who have done similar investigations.

Originally posted by jritzmann
No substantiation for this either. Again, more Jacobs/Hopkins theorems.

Baloney

Judge them by their fruits, not by what people like yourself WOULD LIKE them to be in your SUBJECTIVE ANALYSIS.

It's *high* time to leave this kind of nonsense behind (which by the way hasn't panned out, nor gotten anyone, anywhere) and seriously consider alternative possibilities, that fit into what the engima has given us so far.

~Jeff

By all means, if you have an insightful SOLUTION to the age-old Reticulan abduction problem - like in being able to stop it - then I am sure that many here in ATS - including many abductees - would LOVE to hear about it.

In assuming that you don't have anything to offer us in that capacity, I see your stance as DAMAGING and COUNTERPRODUCTIVE in dealing with the Reticulan abduction crisis

Another good reference link: Abductee Brainwashing.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by emanresui

Hi J.A., Seems you've paid your dues...have you presented any of the footage gathered to the general populace?

All anyone needs to do is google Johnny Anonymous UFO, and I'm sure there will be more than enough links pop up. 99.99% of what you find will be my stuff stolen off the net as I've only submitted to three sites, NUFORC, HBCCUFO and UFOCasebook. Probably I'm best known in the community for the very controversial capture of "something imploding/exploding/deflating" (whatever). Many have speculated (including myself) as to what this is.. and frankly I'm no closer than I was before.. I do still think that this was some type of military operation I happen to just "chance capture". First visible by the naked eye during daylite (thought it might be Venus), and was really really bright. Was visible for 20+ minutes before the finale of the event. Conjecture has been suggestred that it's a balloon, a meteor, a satellite, a re-entering rocket booster or space junk, and yes.. even something extra-terrestrial. I subscribe to non-of-the-above, in fact I don't care anymore... It's been examined by someone at ESA with the summary of "unknown". I have pilots from all factions of the military look at it, and each offered a different opinion than the other. And after many arm-chair skeptics/debunkers and whackos labeled this from everything from a hoax of either CGI to a chinese lantern, I got frustrated and stopped offering any of my captures to the public. So I solely do this now for my own satisfaction and research. I have a few close associates that include the Director for MUFON, Robert Morningstar at UFOdigest.com and a few other select folks that I share information and captures with, but I don't release to the public anymore.. Anyway.. please don't turn this thread into a discussion about it as that would do a dis-service to the original poster, and I will not respond to or entertain any questions as it's been discussed to death even here at ATS... But here it is..

Something unknown

Johnny

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

You seem so sure of yourself that the Annunaki and the Greys are one in the same. It's been a while since I've read The 12th Planet, but I don't remember Sitchin mentioning this... besides I have my reservations about him.

Still, I hold on to the same ideas that you seem so sure about, but I'm unsure whether or not to put my faith in them due to mysteries surrounding the alien phenomenon which do not conform to the assumed physical nature of these beings.

There may very well be physical Grey aliens, but I think there's something else... something that we struggle to understand, something that manifests itself as familiar archetypes and is encountered only when the mind is tuned to a certain "wavelength" (for lack of a better term). Unless on occasion the Greys just like to dress up as owls, clowns, gnomes, giant teddy bears, and therianthropes of all types.

The common appearance of the Greys has only solidified in our culture recently. You would think an ancient alien race would look the same during the course of 50 years.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I remember a Coast to Coast with Art Bell, David Sereda and John Hutchison where David mentioned that turning up the refresh rate on computer monitors seemed to condition the brain to be able to view higher vibrational/frequency things (shadow beings, entities, certain UFOs and whatnot). This is one way I can think of to explain the vibrational idea. Ones brain and chakras can be tuned to different scan rates/frequencies.

I have seen several odd and unidentified things in my life. During the day in the summer of 1994 my nephew and I were driving to check a field that we were responsible for irrigating. I saw a metalic "fat-football" orb to the north of us with a distortion field around it. I pointed it out to my nephew and he saw it too. It stayed visible for roughly 20 seconds. While I was stopping to get a better look, we looked at each other in a OMG moment, looked back it was gone.

One winter I was driving south at night to meet some friends at the bar and a bright blue light appeared from behind the eastern mountains heading towards the west moving much faster than the airliners I am used to seeing in the sky here. More bright blue lights came out behind it for a total of 7. By the time I had reached the next side road to pull over (about a half mile of driving), the last UFO was travelling behind the western mountains. Roughly 70-80 miles between mountains.

I have some other experiences but now I have to get going. Good luck on you quest!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

You seem so sure of yourself that the Annunaki and the Greys are one in the same. It's been a while since I've read The 12th Planet, but I don't remember Sitchin mentioning this... besides I have my reservations about him.

Time for some clarification...

In my estimation, the Anunnaki were Zetan-Reptilian. The Greys are a genetically engineered race that came about much later to serve the Reptilians and Preying Mantises - the ruling elite in Reticulan society. That is why the oldest illustrations that we find in history depict the extraterrestrials/gods as Reptilian, not Grey.

Still, I hold on to the same ideas that you seem so sure about, but I'm unsure whether or not to put my faith in them due to mysteries surrounding the alien phenomenon which do not conform to the assumed physical nature of these beings.

There is an ongoing disinformation campaign - through abductees and also through alien spirit channelers - that distorts what is happening and the capability of the physical aliens in question.

There may very well be physical Grey aliens, but I think there's something else... something that we struggle to understand, something that manifests itself as familiar archetypes and is encountered only when the mind is tuned to a certain "wavelength" (for lack of a better term). Unless on occasion the Greys just like to dress up as owls, clowns, gnomes, giant teddy bears, and therianthropes of all types.

You touch upon the discarnate facet of the alien situation. Just as there are physical extraterrestrials, so too are there alien spirits that can and do further their own brand of propaganda.

For example, there are discarnate Zetan-aliens that often telepathically influence abductees to go along with their kidnapping. To instill the idea that it is to the best interests of the Terran prisoners to accept Reticulan domination. These also influence their physical counterparts to pursue or cancel an abduction in progress.

That is why occasionally you can have a Group Entity or discarnate community on the Fourth Plane step in with more energy than the discarnate Greys, Reptilians, etc., and thwart an abduction. Like the Christian Group Entities that in the past (and possibly the present) work through and around certain Christians; this is the basis of defense against hostile space-aliens (which they consider demons) over at Alien Resistance.org.

Incarnate Reticulans are terrified of true telekinetic ability, and they realize that it cannot be duplicated with their advanced machines. They can mimic psychokinesis to a certain extent with their green anti-gravity beam, but that is still not true telekinesis.

Moreover, it needs to be understood that the yellow-energy angels in collectives, representative of any of the world's traditional religions, are simply not evolved enough (telekinetically powerful enough) to end all Reticulan kidnappings.

A much greater level of energy in The Light from a much higher level of spiritual development is needed in order to end all the kidnappings and subsequent atrocities.

The common appearance of the Greys has only solidified in our culture recently. You would think an ancient alien race would look the same during the course of 50 years.

The reason for that is simply because in recent decades the most widely reported alien by abductees is the Zetan-Grey.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Hello Beamish,

I too was once held with the longing to see a ufo since I was a child. Finally it came true, and thankfully with friends as my (our) witness. I won't bore you with another ufo story seeing it would only exasperate your current frustration.

I noticed you subtly refer to those enlightened enough to have been bestowed with a visual, as being more or less 'selected' and not only luck. I don't know if that is true but read "Communion" by Whitley Strieber if you haven't already. It answered many questions about this subject.

Also, not sure if you are aware, but Dr. Steven Greer offers group camping trips to highly active areas. There is another Man named James Gilliland who lives in Washington who does the same thing. You can see his documentary trailer here and a few other links. It might be worth the ticket to visit the sanctuary.

youtube
Coast to Coast interview
Contact Has Begun

Peace

[edit on 11-1-2008 by FlySolo]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

Are certain people chosen, and if so, why?
Or, in your opinion, it all just down to plain, good ol’fashioned luck?

I think that's it. Think of it this way. In order for anybody anywhere on the earth to be in a position like yourself then a UFO has to appear at your point of observation. Therefore there has to be enough UFO's for Australia Beamish, Japan Beamish, UK Beamish etc etc to at some time in their life see such a thing. That's an awful lot of UFO's in order for every point of the earth to have been covered in a lifetime!

Even if a 1,000 UFO's visited Earth every day you would still have to be very lucky to see one!

Also consider, you've almost hinted at this anyway, that UFO's or rather alien visitors have come for a reason and not just random sightseeing. If that is the case then they will have a specific target and it is more than likley that specific areas of the Earth are more frequently visited. So you would need to identify them. After all when we go to Mars we won't be throwing a dart at a map to determine a landing point would we? So I suspect that a visitor to Earth has pre determined safe and/or interesting locations. The middle of the Sahara is safe but boring but central London is not boring but decidedly unsafe (for an alien........or maybe not it might just blend in!).

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

Thanks Quazga. Your post certainly puts a different spin on the whole subject.

The possibility of the UFO phenomena being something that comes from inside the experiencer, is totaly complimentary to the ongoing theme of having to alter ones perception of the world in order to be able to see "them". How this works, I wouldn't even hazard a guess; my linear brain won't allow for such intricate theories. I do accept it as a possiblity, though.

Doing so makes me question exactly what people who manage to photograph aeriel craft are actualy capturing, because there has to be something physically there to photograph.
(Of course, this is discounting the phenomena of thought-form photography.)

Would you accept then, if your theory is true that aliens and their craft are actualy projections of the human psyche? Our intelect made solid?
Bizzarely, this is a subjecty I am exploring in a series of books I am writing at the moment...

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by marker3221

marker3221, thanks for the post.

I live on the far side of the bay to you (yea, I'm a posh Southsider, roishh?) and see Howth almost every day, except when the weather's bad, obviously.

There's a book you should read: Conspiracy of Silence, by Dermot Butler and Carl Nally, published by Mercier Press. I really think you'd find it interesting. It covers a lot of sightings from all over Ireland. It's surprising how many there have been over the Irish Sea. My area, not far from the Wicklow mountains, has also had its far share of sightings.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

Thanks kruel. Your replies always deliver something insightful and thought provoking.

Amongst the many other enlightened suggestions as to how to solve my initial question, this theme of the brain having to retune is probably the most repetive one. Now, after reading your post, maybe I can suggest something else regarding the nature of UFOs and their occupants.

Quazga mentioned in a post on page 4, that the phenomena may well go a lot deeper than we expect:

They could be multi-dimensional beings in the objective sense, or they could merely be projected portions of our subconscious, which would make them multi-dimensional entities in the subjective sense

Again, this theory could well substantiate the reasoning that to be able to see UFOs, you have to allow the subconscious to allow them to manifest.

If we substitute the last four words there, and replace them with "create them in order for them to manifest", then we are dealing with a subject that goes far beyond the materiel, and calls into question all of the witnesses who have seen, touched, and photographed these supposed extraterrestials and their craft.

It also calls into question all of the ephemeral "evidence" these visitors from supposed other, physical worlds have left behind (the Hill star map, Nasa footage, reports by professional observers, Bob Lazar etc).

Whatever we are dealing with, there is no doubt it is a world-wide phenomena. Wether we are dealing with true visitation by creatures, who have to shift their appearance (or alter our perceptions of their appearance) to suit cultural or chronological constraints, or that we are dealing with an as yet unidentified and inherent ability to project a form of our psyche only makes the subject more interesting.

For me, their origin is almost irrelevant. For others, it may be crucial. I still believe we are dealing with aliens. Only now, alien might have to take on a whole new meaning.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

The internet is, by its very nature, an impersonal medium for communication. Whilst it expands the boundaries and social circles of like minded people, conversations via the typed word are never quite a match for healthy, spoken discussion and enthusiastic dialogue. It is virtually impossible to guage a person's sincerity through their posts. It is very easy to be somebody, or say something that is a complete lie.

This may seem like an odd preamble to what I am about to say, but it needed to be said, as I have something to confess.

Mr Ritzman, you said:

You will draw their/it's attention if you focus on them/it. You'll not immediately see them, but you may feel a sense of "doom", or an extraordinary sense of heaviness, feel as if your being watched (but more then you've ever felt it before), or start to see things out of the corner of your eye - be it flashes, stuff moving, shapes, or you might start to have odd electrical instances at your location...etc. These are the precursors that some people experience.

Reading this made me recoil from the screen. These are symptoms of contact, or impending contact that I was completely unfamiliar with.

So please believe me when I say, in total honesty, everything you describe in the above quote is happening to me at the present time.

Your warnings about looking into the abyss now come across with a renewed clarity and gravitas.

But I'm still drawn to that edge.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Stalks in Shadows

Thanks, SiS, for your post, and the account of your sighting. It sounded amazing, and has added weight to the notion of having to be in the right place to see UFOs. As I've mentioned previously, I do live in an area that has had a lot of activity.

Location is obviously important.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by rm8471

rm8471, I thank you for your reply.

You are not the first to warn me of the dangers of wanting contact. I have never been one to ignore anyone or anything that steers me clear of possible physical or emotional trauma. I have heeded your words. Unfortunately, my mind is set.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Enzo954

Hello Enzo954. Thanks for the input, and welcome to ATS! Glad you like my first thread.

I think a lot of people have an inbuilt need to talk about life on other planets. Most will ignore the subject, but, like you, I have found that the most unlikely folk have an opinion, or arguement, about it. I have a friend in the UK, ex military, hard as nails, bodyguard to the famous (and infamous), who has deep seated beliefs regarding the alien agenda. (Not a lot of people argue against him, funnily enough
)

I personally think I would have a heart attack if one of those greys showed up in my room

I sincerely hope that doesn't happen to me, but I'm assuming my reaction would include raised blood pressure! (Must remember to go to the loo before contact. Saves on laundry.)

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

JA, thank you so much for your post. You've given voice to almost everything I've gleaned from this thread.

It is obvious now that there is no hard and fast way of seeing UFOs, but (and excluding those incredibly lucky folks who simply look up and BINGO), it seems, with diligence, that it is possible to speed up the process.

I agree that the most basic precept is look up, and for great lengths of time. We are, after all, dealing with a phenomena that happens (predominantly) in the sky, so this makes perfect sense.
However, there has been a continuous theme reflected in several posts, in that to see, you have to be prepared to see, and in an almost spiritual way.

I believe that the commonly held conception amongst those of the UFO fraternity who have raised themselves far and above the masses, is that those who profess to have had a CE3K are actualy part of a new, as yet uncohesive religious movement; that Ufology has, for some, become a belief system in its own right.

This theory may well be true but, whilst it has been concieved, IMO, to quite rightly distance serious study from the ramblings of certain fringe players (some of whom are plainly and openly deluded), by its divisive nature it also alienates (!) those who are sincere, sane, and who actualy have had physical experiences.

From what I've gathered in this thread, the two concepts are not too far distant, though I am reluctant to use the same terminology.

"A change in attitude", may be more apt.

It does appear that this change, this need to adjust, almost realign, the way one thinks before a sighting will happen is neccesary for some. Could this not just be another version of prayer before "seeing the light", so to speak?
To accept a religion one has to contemplate the message before being capable of fully acknowledging the revealed truth.
You have to feel the message the religion preaches as something incredibly individual.
It has to speak to you, feel like it has singled you out.

The comparison between the mechanics of UFO reality and established faiths is easy to make.
Finding God is a life altering event.
Seeing a UFO is, apparently, no less astonishing.
In both cases, nothing seems the same afterwards.

But before it happens, the seeker has to change.

I never fully understood, or more correctly refused to even acknowledge, the concept of attuning the mind's "frequency" with regard to seeing UFOs; this ellusive modification always felt far too "new-agey".

Now, however, I realise that it simply means consenting to an attitudinal adjustment.

You may seek, but before you find what you seek, you have to be ready to see. And be prepared for what you find.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

internos, you are too kind.

My interpretation of how this thread has worked differs slightly (though I agree completely about the consistently high quality of the posts); what has made this very special for me, apart from it being my first post, is that it has managed to gather together some of the cream of ATS.

It's quite humbling, I have to tell you.

Not only that, but I am this close to my question not only being answered, by solved, too.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish-
Be aware that those enigmatic feelings and senses will get worse. I know how seductive it is, so I know exactly what you're talking about. Maybe a good course of action, would be to back off a bit and keep yourself in check. I'm telling ya dude, don't let it consume your every thought. Once you do, it's a rough road back.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join