It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look how these Anti's won't listen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Look how these kids think they know everything and pounce on this man.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The sound is not working for me and...I can't read lips !

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Decent Video. I liked it . A little too much like an ambush, but good info. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Wow! solid logic in this one...

ANTI: The pyramid is masonic.

MASON: The pyramid has nothing to do with masonry.

ANTI: Then, how do you explain it's presence on the dollar bill?

My hats off to this guy for his patience. Come to think of it, my hats off to you guys for trying to educate ATSers!

How many masons on this board have read M&D? (I know ML did, anyone else?) Why do antis insist on calling it "the Masonic Bible"? It seems only the antis read except of it on freemasonrywatch...

[edit on 8/1/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

How many masons on this board have read M&D? (I know ML did, anyone else?) Why do antis insist on calling it "the Masonic Bible"?

Good question. My answer is "I have no idea". Out of the thousands of Masonic books, the anti-Masons focus on 3 or 4, Pike's "Morals and Dogma" being one of those.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
M&D is the best sleep aid in the world. Ten minutes after opening the cover I am usually sound asleep...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
Look how these kids think they know everything and pounce on this man.

One Mason trying to address 3 20-somethings trying to over-talk him while trying not to get flustered. While I admire their youthful enthusiasm for their 'discovery', I would suggest some actual impartial research on their part and maybe talking with Masons without feeling the need to have a camera on-hand.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I read morals and dogma from cover to cover and thought and still think that Albert Pike was a genius.I can't say that I totally agree with his theories on a metaphysical level, but the majority of the non metaphysical and strictly philosophic undercurrents i found informative and for the most part valid.I will take Hall and Higgins over Pike any day of the week, but I can't detract from Pike.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by corsig

I think my favorite part is where he explains that there are only three degrees to Masonry and they tell him he is incorrect. Of course they would know this because they read our 'bible' by Albert Pike. It is like a bad Above Top Secret thread come to life.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by masonica_esoterica

My sentiments exactly.

I have not read the entire book cover to cover. Honestly I love reading, but it just never peaked my intrest enough to read everything. I read quite a bit though, especially the most frequented parts that everyone talks about.

I don't agree with a lot of what he says, I take it as one mans opinion. He was a genius, no doubt, but in this mater he expressed only his opinion.

top topics

join