It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capricious Derangement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Psychopathic inductions pervade his mind as he whims aimlessly down the sidewalk. Biceps afloat as hanging appendages; they casually knife through the micro local atmosphere with an internal abeyance. Their eternal deferral obfuscated through occipitally rooted oval orifices encapsulating visual organs for illusionally perceiving separation. An endless estate of psychogenesis percolates his every moment, an impregnated and cyclical diffusion of contradiction and co-existence. Cerebellum raped of all sense and direction, cranial sodomy, the reversed anencephalus antics of determined survival sprinkles confoundment onto a muffin of sureness. Eaten together they can not be explained... but their ensuing influence rushes over the vessel kin to only the subjective experience of the one, the one that is truly not... but delusionally yes. NaH4O2 braced former the pupils, crying degression. Cessation of arrogated passion a result of an unfaithfull ladylove. Mesophilic mediocrity grown to cover me and pull at my self stature. Manipulation and control the goal of... of it all... love is no longer real. I give up on my enterprise for love... only the love of my life and my self remains. J'taime... moi... the venture is allowed to begin.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Love is but an arbitrary illusion. Men and women have been on a continual quest for this fleeting but powerful intangible, not to be harnessed, thing called love.

To even contemplate finding love one surely must know what love is. Many ask, "What is love?". Sadly, the answer is not within our realm of understanding.

There is a peculiar existence between love and need. A minuscule line between the two.

To give up would be to forgo the chase and the mind and body sensations that accompany the divining process one goes through to find love.

But wait, What is love?
Please define what it is you are giving up on.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I give up on trust. I give up on a consistency that follows its said track.

Trust no one.

My only concernment now is with my well being, not helping others. I give up on expecting to be appreciated. Love makes me feel as if I should embrace being treated like crap from the mouth and heart of irresponsibility.

If the answer is not within our realm of understanding... then you have just understood love... how can this be?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Hi L.O.V.E.,

Love is to trust noone else but your own heart’s calling -- a faith blindly following an eternal bond, unbroken by your own teacher -- experience. Love is a ongoing process which never seems to end, something you give up for a moment, off the beaten track until after sufficient time of healing your broken heart, trust and promises, you could love others once again and share your one moment of being alone and lonely in, yes, your selfish world – a form of ego, truly meant to be appreciated by only the eyes of the beholder, along with all the crap.

(I hope I made sense as this is what came out of my mind rather quickly on this fine morning. [Yawn]. But, yeah, good luck to those who help themselves first before helping others. We all need to move on with our lives anyway.)

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
In the throes of a relationship ended it is human nature to recoil into one's self. Do not think ill of the OP as he is, by nature, insulating himself from any further pain.

To function well in society humans need water, food, shelter, safety and love. Unless a person is mentally impaired he needs to be needed.

Love is a great motivational gear in the psychology of humans. If we lack love and the other basic needs we do not preform well in society. To love is to need and be needed by another person. Trust allows humans to bond with others to meet our needs as we try to meet their needs.

I believe we can establish that love is a basic need. It's a price we pay for being human. We have a psychological and a physical need for affection.

The only constant is change. With change comes adjustment. We must adjust out emotions and actions to better work with the situation we find ourselves in. We may not be able to always control the situation but we can control how we react to the situation.

We humans grow well when we are needed. It would be detrimental to the emotional welfare of a person to not help another person when he sees a need he can fulfill without damage to himself. "Heroes" are only meeting the needs of another human. The emotional reward of helping someone is fertilizer for our well being.

We have the ability to heal our hurt and pain. We can love/need many people in many different ways during our lifetimes.

Humans need for love. As Janis Joplin once said, "Get is while you can".

new topics

top topics

join