It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Into the Future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   

.... your watch ("B.C20" = Bio Central 'version number') very thin and compact the size of quarter or smaller on your wrist connected to a device that connects to a pair of shades or type of "glasses" (IdA pronounces I-dah something like Individual Display something) through a clear thin fiber optic thin as a hair that is like sticks to the skin or cloth and travels up the arm and back of the neck into an input on the left arm of the idah or right, some people have this interface connection fused to the top layer of there skin) sends audio to your ears and video to a screen on cell
in front of your eyes. or eye (sig/doob..single view mode or double) this cell basically is embedded in the glass it just shows up when you activate it to on using the 'G' there are allot of names for this hand controller mentioned in a minute and there are variations built ..so most just say 'G.C or G.V.C'). The corner of the frames sport very sophisticated camera or cameras..there is one on each corner of the frame..left and right..they are can be pulled out and bent to point back at the face or any direction you can bend them..they are wire kind of thing..and they telescope back into the frame of the arms of th Idah through the arm that goes to the ear ..each camera is full color and can be used for stereo capture or mono ...

being that this exceed the maximum characters

Full article here

[edit on 8-1-2008 by E†E]

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review This Link

[edit on 8-1-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Could you please tell me what you are trying to talk about. I read your post and it is not making sense to me. What are you trying to say?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Isn't obvious. He was on allot of drugs when this was written. I say shrooms and weed.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
i'm not quite sure what to make of this. the linked article is horribly written and has no further source articles. is this a concept? a real device?
what is the OP's take on this, why did you feel it needed to be posted, and finally have you done any research yourself to answer these or similar questions?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
Isn't obvious. He was on allot of drugs when this was written. I say shrooms and weed.

ppft... he is obviously on an acid trip.. and this site claims to deny ignorance

top topics

join