It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Sitchin is a deliberate misinformer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ningishzidda74
I proved that the drawing appears in one of the most celebrated orthodox books of orthodox egyptology, that's the goal... I haven't traveled to Sinai to see it in person, but what i wanted to show is that the criticism done on Sitchin was wrong, and I did.

IN the last 7 years i devoten my studies to finding evidence concerning Sitchin' s theory (mainly linguistic and genetic, i have to admit) and this drawing is one of those cases where we can argue on the meaning, but not on the existence or 'sitchin creating his material'.

I have to give you one long salute for you post. Your hours of research paid off. Good work man! Keep it up!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Text

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Well sitchin may seem wrong, but explain this. The Trilithon at the acient city of baalbeck. 3 1100 hundred ton each cut out solid stone in a quarry 50 miles away placed on top of another stone platform. To this day there is not a crane or machine available that can lift such a enormous block of stone. How did they do it?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dogjudan

You're right. You win. There's no explanation. Must've been aliens. When it doubt it's always best to jump to the most implausible eh?

Why is every unknown thing about the ancient world seized upon and believed to be some supernatural phenomenon or evidence that aliens were walking around helping build stone structures?

As for the OP, Sitchin it seems did base the drawing on something real. But making the claim that it depicts a rocket is absurd. Why is a rocket sitting next to giraffes and sitting above leopard skins? And why are the people more interested in harvesting than watching liftoff?

Aliens may or may not have visited Earth in the distant past but Sitchin isn't helping prove it. I doubt he's a disinfo agent, more likely just wanted to make a buck off of the gullibility and ignorance of people. Can't blame him one bit, I mean there are still people buying into his theories when they have no basis. Clearly people are eating this stuff up. If there were ancient astronauts I think real archeology would be a better place to look.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Titen-Sxull]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join