It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large eyes, black hair in pigtails, overalls...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Hi all,

I'm really hesitant to write this because of the ridicule I see others get on these forums, so I will ask that you please not ask me many questions because I do not have any answers.

I was on the C2C site the other day and saw a picture of a few different type of aliens. You can see the pictures under "Artwork: An Alien Assortment". Anyways, there is a picture that has a being with the big dark eyes, black hair in pigtails, and overalls. This really threw me off guard because just over 2 years ago I drew something remarkably similar looking after what I will call a 'dream'. The drawing had the eyes, the pigtails, and the overalls and I even drew the buttons. I have this saved this on my computer as well as other random doodles I draw.

I contacted the person who made that drawing and got a response that I am really not comfortable with and will not share, but this person was in no way rude and I am glad they took the time to respond.

I guess what I am asking is if anyone else has seen one of these particular beings, or in a 'dream'?

If so and you do not want to reply I am more than happy to discuss PMs.

I do not want this to create any attention and feel quite ridiculous posting this because it is like asking someone if they have seen a leprechaun. I have a need to ask questions at the moment though and do not really know where else to ask. About half a year ago I also noticed three dots in triangle formation on my right inner wrist on the side of the pinky finger. They can be felt if I run my finger over them. It may be a coincidence, but again, I have questions at this point.

Thanks for your time, and please don't flame, this is really kind of awkward for me. I do not have answers.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I'm interested in the reply you got, what's the reason for not sharing? Are you scared? It would be nice to see the picture?

Did you see this picture on a website that shows pictures of aliens made by children?

[edit on 8-1-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I've shown the picture to some friends and wouldn't want them to know I'm posting this. Even as good people they are, it truly is something they would not be open minded about.

Is there a way to put it in a PM?

As for not sharing the e-mail, it is personal and I am really uncomfortable with this.

I have not seen the pics by children but am interested to see the link.

Thank you for your response.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jiffy
I've shown the picture to some friends and wouldn't want them to know I'm posting this. Even as good people they are, it truly is something they would not be open minded about.

Is there a way to put it in a PM?

As for not sharing the e-mail, it is personal and I am really uncomfortable with this.

I have not seen the pics by children but am interested to see the link.

Thank you for your response.

OK Ill try to find it, I don't remember where but I swear Ive seen what you describe.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I'm not sure if these where the pictures, but anyway its a start, it seems your almost decribing what people call hybrids, human/alien.

www.aliensandchildren.org...

[edit on 8-1-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I'm also curious as to the email you got, and I'd urge you to at least give us an idea of what the person's response was. I think so long as you aren't making any outrageous claims yourself (and so far, you've made no claims, outrageous or otherwise) you're probably safe from any ambushes.

and just because I'm a stickler for these things, I believe this is the C2C page you were referencing in your post, I'll supply a link for others:

www.coasttocoastam.com...

do you have any recollections of contactee type experiences?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
One thing I always find interesting is when totally unrelated people (by distance, behavior, upbringing, culture etc) have the same idea or experience simultaneously, or see the same image in totally unrelated places. (Brings forth the ideas of Jung and Freud in a way, and the 'global consciousness')

I'd love to see how this turns out, as the image you describe is very much unique, not being depicted as a traditional 'grey' type alien seemingly seen all over the media these days.

Good luck with finding more info

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I really have nothing of importance to add to this thread, however, it is obvious that this is very personal to you and something that you feel very strong about. This could not have been an easy thread for you to start.

Good luck to you, I hope you find the answers that you are seeking.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Perhaps you are remembering this video?

My full report on this video is here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
WitnessFromAfar:
I have not seen that video before that I know of. How long ago was it made and was it popular?

Nick Nightstalker:
The e-mail described the being as being this person's breeding partner. It was way too strange to read and I dismiss the idea.

_Phoenix_:
Thanks for the links, thats almost sad to see drawings from children. Maybe they are not frightened though? Very interesting pics. The symptoms part was very interesting as well. Please send more if you have them.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jiffy
WitnessFromAfar:
I have not seen that video before that I know of. How long ago was it made and was it popular?

This video was filmed for a 2000 Playstation Commercial.

More info here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Hey thanks for the info on the commercial there. I don't recall ever seeing it, but that definitely does not exclude the possibility.

For now I'd rather not think about this anymore as I've lost sleep over it and have to keep on about normal life. If anyone has seen one of these I'd still be interested to hear from you.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
OP I love the way your thread is going, interesting answers...

No wonder you dreamed of the girl w/ pigtails, she so cute!

Work it in to an avatar maybe?

Also once on C2C I saw a picture of little stick people walking around with what I thought looked like potato heads. I contacted the Artist and we had an interesting connection, and that was that. He believed me when I admitted to having seen these beings as well.

So remember that we are all so connected and life has never been more exciting.

top topics

join