It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CTC AM---alien hybrid photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Alien hybrid photo on the coasttocoastam.com website...NOW

www.coasttocoastam.com...

coasttocoastam.com

[edit on 8-1-2008 by solarstorm]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Exactly what I was going to do Solar, we need to get some experts on this to see what they say. There has been lots of Hoax's with this kind of stuff. We will see L.A. Marzulli has to say about this on C2C. Then I will form an opinion on this....until then we need some experts on here to analyze this photo.

Edit: Marzulli, said this photo was sent to him by someone and he asked for it to be authenticated and asked the guy where he got it in which the guy told him he received it from a inside source of the government. He also noted on the program that it was never authenticated and the guy disappeared along with his website and was never heard from again....

Could be a deformed fetus like Noory said, but also a good point was made on the long neck and fingers.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by kdial1]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
It sure is "good" looking. However being such an questionable matter, i would prefer to see multiple pictures, including macros and slice and dice pictures as well, before i am even close to enticed. the nature of the pic shows it's no snapshot or snook peek, but rather an "staged" photo session. So it would be natural for these people to make several photographs "while at it". And a person wanting disclosure would of course not just send a teaser! I know i may seem cranky but... One photo is NO proof of anything. It is very skillfully made, if a hoax. The features of it resemble A LOT those of depictions of ancient egyptic pharoes.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Wow.

Well, I'm skeptical this is legit. But it looks very convincing, that's for sure.

Cant wait to hear what the photo "experts"
have to say!

[edit on 8-1-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

IF that foto it's not manipulated in any way, a foto expert will can't say nothing about it...
How a foto expert could know if that is real organic, a deformed fetus or a plastic doll?!
I realy do not know what kind os expert we can use this days to debunk a foto like that....maybe a Biologist?....A xenobiologist?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Very convincing.
yeh more angled shots and x-rays/ cross sections or something would be of much more help
any other information that could be useful from this inside source?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Why is everything white? Dramatic effect?

Interesting anyway.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
It reminds me of those abortion photos after the fetus is aborted. Maybe someone photoshop'd one of those type of photos, or maybe it's a deformed human fetus?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
It looks like a model to me.

The feet are very ill-defined, and look a bit bumpy and "unfinished" , and also the last finger on the hand on it's cheast appears to be welded/attatched to the chest wall.
Also, is it just me or does the elbow area of it's left arm just look plain wrong? Far too bulky and bent at 2 areas after the elbow & before the "wrist"?

Is it supposed to be alive or dead?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
The photo in itself is not convincing. Something like that can be made by an artist easily, I think.

So what do we look for.
The hands: surgical gloves pulled over the manchettes of the sleeve?
I never saw that. The sleeves do not seem to be part of normal hospital clothes. It is unhygienic to wear the gloves pulled over the sleeve. Stuff will come up your sleeve and you will take it home.
You wear the gloves on bear skin that you can clean afterwards.

The "baby" looks dry. When it is born or extracted it will look wet. I don't see anything on the gloves. So somebody must have cleaned it with a cloth meticulously.

If it is a embryo one would expect it to be in a embryo state:

The embryo in the picture above has a large head and a forwardly arched back. The "alien embryo" has a surprisingly small head (even for a human)
and a backwards arched back, something that will give problems before and after birth for the "mother".

The skin does not look smooth like is does with normal babies and not wrinkled as you see with newborns, especially with babies that are born to early. The skin will normally be very delicate, almost see-through with blue veins visible her and there. This one seems to have qualities one would subsribe to a fossil. Dry/curled up the wrong way/hard.

Last but not least: I can't find a source for the photo other than C2C and L.A. Marzulli.

In my opinion this is a wax model made by someone who relied more on his fantasy that on photos of real embryos.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I do hate it when pictures like these surface.

They are nearly impossible to prove, the only way i think you would be able to prove it was if it came with government documentation as well, and the chances of that are next to none.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
it looks like its made of wood and has been varnished which has obviously dried as those white gloves are immaculate, everything about this picture screams set up to me, i wouldnt be suprised if it turns out to be a still from some cheesy B movie

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Hi everyon, I didn't want to post anything before introduced myself but I have to input something about this fetus. Where is the umbilical cord?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Unfortunately, IMO, the photo is completely useless as evidence of alien/human hybrids existing.

It appears to be a somewhat poorly executed, and ill thought through model. I have worked with sculptors who could make something far more convincing, heck, I could make something far more convincing.

Accepting that we (being the general public (and not including those who have had close and personal experience of aliens)) do not know, or maybe could not even begin to understand the physical make-up of our extraterrestial visitors, would it not make sense that a hybrid's DNA would have to follow certain rules?
Considering we are roughly of the same "design"?

So, what's with the foetus's left arm?

Please don't tell me that that is a birth defect. The strange way it juts from the torso, the way it curves to the elbow, to me, all point to the model's creator having limited sculpting skills. The photo looks cheap (believe me, if you hire a real sculptor, it costs).

See this link for a hoax utilising real artists:

www.rense.com...

Now know I'm gonna get flamed for simply saying it can't be real because it doesn't look real. Remember this is my opinion only, based on an initial reaction to presented evidence.

And considering the "source" has mysteriously disappeared only helps confirm my suspicions.
C2C asked is it too good to be true?

Well, no, actually, it's not very good at all.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
First, if it was really a alien hybrid foetus or something im sure one would rush it for a check up to a doctor, to say the least. So unless i see some medical eevidence of the thing im gonna have to be skeptical here. However, it looks pretty good.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It will turn out just as every other piece of evidence regarding alien proof...it was a spoof!

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
To me it looks like a loaf of bread. Anyone remember these. I remember reading an article in Maxim magazine a while back.

new topics

top topics

join