It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing clock at the same times is not a coincidence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: MissInformation

9:11 is a number of significance to you, so whenever you see it, you think it's a thing.

The other 20 times you look at the clock during the day with a different time gets quickly forgotten.

Indeed it is kinda like passing gas, most people do it like 14 times a day, but they only ever notice it if it smells bad or is loud. LOL

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I always see the numbers 11:11, 11:22, 11:33, 11:44, 11:55, 22:11, 22:22, 22:33, 22:44, 22:55 and also 21:12. Like for instance the last two mornings I have looked at the clock and it said 11:33. I have for a very many years had this concept in my mind where I think it is a sort of energy learning trigger. Like if I see 11:11 it means that I must focus on something important, maybe something I'm thinking about. It means that I have to become aware of something. Then you move to 11:22, then I am progressing in this learning. By 11:33, which I have seen the last 2 days. It means that I have come to some realisation and understanding. Then it moves to 11:44. Yesturday after I saw 11:33, I then saw 11:55. This then means that I have overcome, or come to some conclusion about something I'm either thinking about or have just done. I know that I have a creative imagination. But often these numbers represent this to me. It is like a little game I play.

21:12 I have seen for over 10 years. I have had 2 holidays that fell on the 21st of December. I see it also on the clock alot. I'm not totally sure what this means, but it could have to do with a mission I set out to do here in this world. It is like a marker to remember where I'm going and to follow the right path to what I'm meant to do.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The English language was designed to express some mathematical patterns.
Then a few word association patterns were created along with a few people to create a story.
Basically a guy and girl as God and goddess and their lives being mind controlled and whored to create a trashy, cruel insulting to existence story.
Some of it is about a family in Kelowna bc Canada and basically taking a guy since birth, forcing him to only know certain people who were hints of her and ruin everything about him then whoring the/his goddess...

Numbers like 911 are the fraction 9/11 .8181r which is hahaha... Or all-ha /allah.

A story of wronging a guy with the hopes he'll either hurt people or go away. Which affords the Canucks the opportunity to either punish and ruin more and for mr important to walk away alone.

It's all just a trashy story of creating a seemingly important couple people then making their lives a part of a cruel insulting story like mutilation and mind controlled relationships.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I have spent hundreds of sleepless nights as i am unable to find a solution to my problem. The problem is fcking 9:11. Its killing me everyday. I come across this figure (9:11) everyday since 2012. I see it in my mobile or my friends mobile or in TV or in a lappy or in a clock. Whatever may be the medium, but i see it. If it happened to me twice or thrice, we may call it as coincidence. But wtf is this. I never ever missed a single day without actually seeing that number. What is happening to me. I tried hard to avoid looking at that number, but i never succeded. I know this sounds crazy, but its happening to me. Even when i was hospitalised for a week, i never got a chance to skip looking at that number. It can happen at any point of time in a day or night. Please help me out guys!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I've been having the same issue for like months now. Every time I randomly look at the time it's either 12:12, 11:11, 5:55 etc. It's kinda creepy, I've thought a spirit is trying to contact me or I'm being mind controlled to look at the time when it's the exact same. I really never tell no one, but when I do they don't believe. But it's cool I'm not the only one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join