It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing clock at the same times is not a coincidence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
There's just no way this is a coincidence. Maybe it's normal for humans to catch a glimpse of a clock throughout their day at the same time (as stated in previous posts - "creatures of habit", etc.). But it is not a coincidence for people to be seeing the clock at the SAME unique times such as 8:08, 9:11 and 7:47. These are all times which I will look at the clock going on years now. I thought I was crazy until I did a search on the net for this. It has never mattered what time zone I am in, what location, what type of clock, I will always glance up and see the time at these specific times without thinking about it. I'm sure our bodies can have an internal clock perhaps and certain times may have different meanings to people, but what in the world could be the explanation for people seeing the same times...something is up.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Here's the mundane explanation... When you look around a room or stare off into the tv, your conscious focus may be on one object, but your mind is still analyzing the visual information you aren't paying attention to. If a clock is in your field of vision and say 8:08 appears, a part of your brain may notify your consciousness that the clock is at a familiar time. This can definitely occur without your knowledge. Think of it in terms of when you try to remember someones name or what movie an actor is. You aren't actively searching through every piece of info in your mind. Your subconscious is doing a lot of the work and then informing you of what it's found. In this same sense, it can cause you to quickly turn towards the clock and discover the times that you always seem to notice. Because you are so aware of this happening, you've probably pre-programmed your mind to look for the specific times, increases the odds you will be made aware of them. I'm not saying it couldn't be something else, but I would put my money on this.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Yeh there's an internal clock in the body.
How do you think i wake up at exactly the time (mostly down to the second) i want without alarm clocks etc?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I dont really know what youre getting at but I always seem to look at clocks were it has the same number across it. 11:11, 2:22, 3:33
Anything where it can happen like that, I look at it. Pretty annoying actually.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I usually see 9:11 every morning and night. It's a strange coincidence.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissInformation
I usually see 9:11 every morning and night. It's a strange coincidence.

How many times do you glimpse at the clock on a daily basis?
If it is once in the AM and once in the PM then yes I would agree that it is a strange coincidence.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Physical reality is a consciousness program created by digital codes. Numbers, numeric codes, define our existence. Human DNA, our genetic memory, is encoded to be triggered by digital codes at specific times and frequencies. Those codes awaken the mind to the change and evolution of consciousness. 11:11 is one of those codes, meaning activation of DNA.

You will note that seeing 11:11 frequently creates synchronicities in your life.

The year 2011 will have great significance and consciousness will evolve in full swing. January 1, 2011 we find - 1/1/11 which could be seen as 1111. November 11 - 11/11/11. This promises to accelerate consciousness toward 2012.

2012 links to the Mayan Calendar end time at 11:11 UT, Universal Time. (December 12, 2012).

rest of the info...
www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
It's probably coincidental or a number that is important to you that seems to appear more often than not. When you see it, that is what you remember. If you see 3:11 all the time and 311 is your street address, you will remember the 3:11 but forget the 4:15, 5:05, 6:02, etc. Everyone sees 9:11 now because that number is important to all of us.

Thank heavens there is no 6:66 or people would never stop talking about it.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
As far as 9:11 goes, I think all of us have been programmed to see it more often.

As to what would cause you to look at the clock at that exact moment? Who knows.

I do believe in a collective consciousness, studies have proven that the thoughts of people in areas miles apart can affect the results of random number generators in computers.

Likewise, I'm sure that the combined consciousness of man could affect clocks and our perception of them.

For instance, on Monday, 304,000 people see the clock at 9:11 and think about September 11. On Wednesday, 643,000 people are seeing 9:11 and thinking the same thing.

On Saturday, 2,530,005 people see 9:11 and one of them decides to make a thread on ATS.

There is a universal connection between all things, and our minds, that we aren't taught as children, adults, ever... it's just one of many keys to consciousness that have been kept from us. It explains not only all 'coincidence' but the seemingly random patterns that manifest themselves within our lives.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I experience this quite often, but I've never associated it with anything other than the song it relates to: Autechre - 444 from their Incunabula album. And yes, the time is 4:44 (12-hour clock - this obviously wouldn't be the case with a 24-hour clock)

Like I stated earlier, if I didn't know of the song, I probably wouldn't think twice about it. Also, I work in an office, and unfortunately I do stare at the clock alot, so I more than likely see the same time on a daily basis quite often.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Don't want to scare anyone here, but I see 666 quite often, however 111 and 1111 pop up even more so. I know we're linked to clocks, I've had exact time related 'wake ups' with no clock present, but my experiences, (especially with 111 & 1111) go far beyond the realm of 'mundane' & 'explainable'...historically, 1111 is significant to me, as it was the street address of the house my parents built, and I, as a small boy, was given the honor of cutting out the numbers, varnishing them, and attaching them to the house which was the final step in the building project...my parents both died in the early nineties, and that's when 1111 started popping up...however, this number doesn't just pop up through a 'random glance at a clock', although that's happened more than once.
I've done numerous road trips, and my trip odometer has displayed 1111 far beyond conicidentally when checking mileage...twice, on trips to Arizona, each starting at different times, when crossing the border I've glanced down to see what time it was,
and guess what? But the weirdest sequence to date happened in Arizona at my girlfriend's house, as we sat on the couch watching t.v. We both looked at the digital clock below the tv, and the time displayed 11:12. Then it jumped backwards before our eyes, one digit, to guess what? This is documented, we both saw it happen, and I can come up with no logical explanation for the event...and as far as 'random glancing' at clocks, that's never been the case. There is always a schedule to be checked, a reason to be checking the time, and I do not subconciously arrange my life to coincide with the time or the mileage on my odometer. Defintely something beyond the norm going on here, I would welcome input from anyone experiencing similar events...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by emunki
Don't want to scare anyone here, but I see 666 quite often, however 111 and 1111 pop up even more so. I know we're linked to clocks, I've had exact time related 'wake ups' with no clock present...

I think it's time to buy a new clock. There is no 6:66.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I see a lot of time the time like 2:11, 3:11 and some times 11:11... but than this is the time that catches my eye...

I also see other time but it does not attract my attention... My take on this is that due to the digital watches everywhere this is a coincidence

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Ashley...sorry I didn't clarify the 666 thing...it show's up on my mileage odometer quite often, and as of late seems to be prevelant on my ebay surfing, one item recently had a bid of $6.66, another in the amount of $666.00. I just 'happened' upon these bids searching for items, (ski goggles) (auto) and after bookmarking them and returning, the amounts had changed...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
woohoo for synchronicities.... like JesterT said

My wife & myself have been seeing these numbers all over the place now for about 2 years if not more for her. It seems to be a syncing with "energies" of sorts, especially when taken into consideration that more & more people are saying the same thing. I mean after all, why would so many people with nothing in common just "happen" to start seeing these numbers? Not to mention that more times then not, it coincides with some kind of perceptually expansive time of their lives(and ever after for some)? Maybe it's a way of the global consciousness attempting to sync us up with an impending change as well... -shrugs-

My wife first started talking about seeing 11's first and at the time, I subscribed to the "internal alarm clock" theory. However, they would show up everywhere beyond clocks into random things like parking-garage tickets, receipt numbers, "coincidental" license plate numbers of passing cars, etc more often then not.

I've been telling others who ask me about seeing "11's" to try to use the moment of synchronistic energy to propagate peace for an instant in your own way when they happen. These occurrences happen someplace "deep" in our psyche no matter if you're "Joe-UFO" or "Mr. Reduce-to-chemicals-and-stop-there" skeptic. It's best to try to seed these events with calm/peace rather then confusion, negativity, or blockage. Generally speaking, the "effect" will make itself even more apparent in a new and sometimes pleasantly surprising way.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by timewanderer

I kind of like the explanation of Morpheus of a glitch or a change in the matrix.

Sometimes I notice the clock in my car at 12:00 and think "huh?!" it started over like the power went out. I guess this is from annoying vcrs originally.

11:11 also probably draws our attention because at a glance it looks weird also. I used to notice my birthdate and aniversery alot too.

Years ago, people didn't have digital watches or clocks. I doubt it was as noticeable back then.

Some might try to put it in your head that 11:11 represents the guardians want you to know they are pleased with you. And some other numbers like 4:44 means they are not.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
HEY, DONT ANY OF YOU KNOW ABOUT SPIRITS? the aliens, ghosts, demons, WHATEVER THEY ARE. They are obviously the ones responsible aside from minor coincidence....you know? the invisible beings who seem to float around, the bastards who can play with us like puppets whilst we can not even touch them, see them, smell them, or **** them!!!

~I don't want to hate their whole species, but seriously, The few that I have to live with, give them all a bad invisible flavor~

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by timewanderer

I just did a search on the internet to finally try and find some answers. Every day since early 2008 i have looked at the clock once in the morning and once in the evening and it has said 9:11. I have been racking my brain to try and figure out why this happens but non of it makes any sense. It's very odd to me that there are other people who see the exact same time as often as i do. What's going on?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
So I too have experienced waking up at the same time and it's too weird. I get the internal clock thing but not like this. It doesn't matter day or night. I always end up seeing 2:32, 2:42, 2:52, and the same with 3 and 4. Now it's not in that order like I'm constantly looking at the clock and only 10 minutes goes by. I mean completely random. Some days I will walk towards my room and any one of these will appear. Most often 3:33 day or night. But when it happens when I'm sleeping is the most random. I can be out for hours and for some reason will wake up, but not even feeling tired either, and look at the clock to see how long I was asleep and one of these sequences will be there. Also for some reason if for example it says 3:43. As soon as I see the time it changes no more than a second or two to 3:44. This happens way to often and always numbers that if the first and last number are swapped it's still the same time, and always right before it changes. Does anyone else have this happen like this.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MissInformation

9:11 is a number of significance to you, so whenever you see it, you think it's a thing.

The other 20 times you look at the clock during the day with a different time gets quickly forgotten.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join