It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I know its been posted a million times but yes, heres another post about Roswell. Personally, I think the crash was indeed an actual UFO. So here, I posted a few links:

Witness Reports
Pics
More Pics

What do you think about what happened at Roswell?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
From everything I have read, what happened around the area of Roswell, NM (not Roswell itself) was that two extraterrestrial flying saucers impacted in mid-air causing three debris fields (the crash point, and the points where both saucers eventually crashed).

Roswell was home to the only atomic bomb squadron at the time so it would have been a good research point for anybody wanting to see the pinnacle of human technology. I also believe that at least during the early years of radar deployment that our radar systems messed around with flying saucer propulsion at low speeds and this was why the saucers crashed to begin with. I think our governments knew about this and had high powered radar in place at the Roswell base in order to defend against flying saucer invasions.

The information originally released to the press about getting a retrieved flying saucer was truthful. Nobody involved when it first happened knew there was a cover up. The following day the event was covered up by a hastily arranged press photo opportunity of falsified weather balloon debris and the story died until the late 70s when Stanton Friedman started interviewing people involved with the event.

We have a lot of witness testimony to this event including retired and deceased military personnel and even two astronauts who attest to the reality of the event through their own findings (Gordon Cooper and Dr. Edgar Mitchell).

[Edited on 10-2-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Myself i think a ufo crashed there but other people say other things but i believe it so far

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The Roswell research by Stan Friedman and Kevin Randle show undeniable proof that one of two conclusions is certain:

1. There was an official cover-up over the crash of an extraterrestrial vehicle near Roswell, NM

Or

2. There was a bizarre government program that included civilian participants and even children to convince the public that an extraterrestrial vehicle crashed near Roswell, NM.

There are too many credible witnesses to entertain any other possibilities. Serious skeptics must lay out a plausible scenario for how conclusion #2 could ever happen.

[Edited on 10-2-2004 by Condorcet]

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
See Heelstone's response as my own mirrors it, though I have doubts about the two craft theory... I think it was only one, but there were multiple debris fields... Nice to see someone else agreeing with the radar interference theory as well...

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
www.cogsci.ed.ac.uk...

go down to view - newspaper articles and personalities, try looking at the pics there... it's all the same picture for each one...

is someone hiding something here ?

[Edited on 11-2-2004 by elevatedone]

[Edited on 11-2-2004 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The first and best place to find info on these classic UFO cases is NICAP

www.nicap.org...

new topics

top topics

join