It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's and Egypts Pyramids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The area around Egypt's Great Pyramid has to be one of the most active hot spots for UFO activity in the entire world due to the number of UFO images that are captured by a web cam that provides 24 hour a day surveillance.
The site where you can observe the web cam is called PyramidCam.Com and it sits atop a hotel that over looks the pyramids.
I found the site about 2 years ago and the number of unexplained and explained objects that are captured is much greater than any other area in the world, that I'm aware of anyway.
What are the odds that so many images of unexplained objects are recorded in such a relatively short amount of time. Someone can literally spend their entire lives looking up to the stars and never see anything even remotely strange but then there are areas that are just teaming with something.
Some can say that its just a coincidence and there's nothing to it but I've always considered the pyramids to have some type of mystical properties about them so maybe thats what draws these objects to them or maybe they like to check on them, considering the possibility that they built them.

Here are a couple of the most recent images that were taken and I'll post a link to a section of the site that has a few more images, some explained and some un-explained, judge for yourself

I know that there is a lot more information and theories on the topic of the pyramids and activity like this but I'm just to tired to do any in depth research into it.
Here is the UFO Review page

It would be great if they got someone up there with some equipment that was a little more sophisticated than these good quality but ordinary webcams.

Have fun

new topics

join