It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there real immortals living among us?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
has he adapted to new technologies well?
who (celebrity,well known or famous person) does he respect from the modern western culture of today? (from the past 40 years or so)

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

In my impression of what you said here, you are close.

You will see though, that time is irrelevant. What was, now is. Both yesterday and tomorrow are today. It's the moment that matters.

People want to correct the world of all it's ills, mend it all. They are so caught up in all of that, that they forget about the moment they are in. Just one moment, suspended in all time for what it is.

If you have one foot in the past, and a foot in the future you are in a stance to pee all over today. Now, as in this moment, is what matters, and what you do with it. Getting caught up in trying to figure things out is a waste of time. You can ask, but when nothing is forthcoming, best to use your own instinct. What really feels right to you?

There might be other influences in your life that try to keep you from the path you are on, but, it is your path. You can follow your heart or be influenced. That is up to you.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
"he should be able to talk, read, write and translate at least 3 diffrent extinct languages from the places he lived. "

He speaks an ancient dialect of Aramaic; which I do not speak. I am still trying to find someone who does understand it.

"i'll let you figure out which ones. and please have the writing/translation samples scanned and uploaded to this website for all to verify."

With all due respect, this would prove absolutely nothing; other than that I did find someone who does understand an ancient form of Aramic

"I sense a keen jollyness about the guy. Sort of like, what else has life got to throw him. He's been there and done that, might as well roll with all the punches. He's a people watcher, even from where he sits today, he's still surprised at what humanity has to offer. After all this time, he takes joy out of simple pleasures while viewing the big picture."

This is so true!

" has he adapted to new technologies well?"

He loves his air conditioner, telephone, and tv.

"who (celebrity,well known or famous person) does he respect from the modern western culture of today? (from the past 40 years or so)"

This is a great question which I will ask the next chance I get.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
just read your blog again.
so your most recent post says this man disagrees with the portrayal of some events in the old and new testament.
does he blame translations being overly diluted down the line or just written wrong?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by offtheheezay
just read your blog again.
so your most recent post says this man disagrees with the portrayal of some events in the old and new testament.
does he blame translations being overly diluted down the line or just written wrong?

The short answer is both.

He told me that for his 2 books in the Old testament, there were traveling scribes who interviewed him and others who were witnesses to this man's story and then these scribes would write the "book" (like ancient news reporters). These scribes would stop at the homes of all of the rich people they could find and offer to sell a copy of their stories to these rich people to add to their own libraries. Obviously these stories got changed every time they were copied and then translated.

My future plans are to spend a day with this immortal and compare his books within the Bible to what he remembers about each event(s).

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
no offence ben
your blog looks like one of those websites you come across like:
"learn the secrets of hypnosis for $30 a month"
"Your very own time travel machine at 20.99, subscribe and receive an extra warp crystal"

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

no offence ben
"Your very own time travel machine at 20.99, subscribe and receive an extra warp crystal"

Could you give me an example of a more sincere, less professional looking blog?

As I said in my blog, I did hire an agressive webmaster to help me with my websites.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Since I believe UFOs are real, I could explore the galaxy!

/.../

COME ON GUYS, USE YOUR IMAGINATION!

You are waiting for the UFO to explore the galaxy - and then you tell us to use our imagination...? :-)

(Notice that I haven't even mentioned the possibility of your first wife also being an immortal... Then what?
)

P.S. I am fully aware that this off-topic. Feel free to remove it - no hard feelings. ; )

[edit on 28-2-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
I would even be hesitant to say there is only life..

there is nothing out there or in here that I call life.. there isn't a suitable name for it and to name it defeats the purpose of being.

There is a name for it: it's called precisely... being. ; )

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

True immortals do exist but in a way that few will understand ,there is a passage in the good book which says that one good man must die so that i may return to your world-the fathers words to us . Very few who cross-over are made to stand and answer his question [ 1 is all that we are asked] when this question is answered your answer is all that matters negative and you are not allowed back here-positive and you are send back to the world of man with one of those from the high as a part of yourself. they travel in spirit form and yet you are given insight and knowledge beyond the comprehension of most people -you are shown and told so much in such a short period of time [usually 15 minutes or less most of this knowledge takes a good portion of your life to understand and then you begin to do the tasks that you were sent back to do]This is the one question that none of us who have gone through this ordeal will ever divulge to anyone as this is a question that can only be answered with absolute truth and it must come from the very depths of your soul.immortals of the flesh alive for century's not possible as the body has to be used up or what we call going home.The soul it is immortal rivergoddess that is why past life regression is used to help with healing as what happens in the past lives can become a part of the present lifetime we use it to heal-the shamans-it is a form of controlled oobe that we use to take you back in time throughout the ages so that we can help people but there are safety protocols that need to be used and invoked to protect the person that is being taken back these safety`s are so that when we bring you back to this the present day and age that you don`t bring back and incorporate these past lives into your daily life-if this happens we call this -when the worlds collide as all these voices ,languages ,memories and so on become a part of your every day life -this would drive most people insane as most of these things are no longer understood in this life some of these things and languages no longer exist.-.an interesting book on this subject is called [ many lives and many masters] written by a psychologist who accidentally stumbled onto this due to his patient in these 2 books.I see that your interests are many and varied! the guardian abrksass

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by benabba

no offence ben

Could you give me an example of a more sincere, less professional looking blog?

As I said in my blog, I did hire an agressive webmaster to help me with my websites.

here you go:
www.undergroundhypnosis.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
benabba, no offense meant friend, but it sounds like your taking a page out of the movie with some creative differences so as to not be too obvious and trying to capitalize (other words make some money) on it.

But yes I just watched that movie and yes it kicks some major buttocks.
Er "The Man from Earth" movie.

[edit on 1-3-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by WraothAscendant
benabba, no offense meant friend, but it sounds like your taking a page out of the movie with some creative differences so as to not be too obvious and trying to capitalize (other words make some money) on it.

But yes I just watched that movie and yes it kicks some major buttocks.
Er "The Man from Earth" movie.

[edit on 1-3-2008 by WraothAscendant]

WraothAscendant, my friend, believe it or not, I have yet to present the best parts of this story.

While I admit to having a very vivid imagination, there is no way I could have come up with a more incredible story than the one I participated in with this unique man. That is why I am constantly saying that "Fact is Stranger Than Fiction".

As far as making any money on this, right now I have spent a few hundred thousand dollars on my persoanl request. I understand it will cost me about that much to get the full story written into book form. I would love to recoup these costs someday. However, the chances of any book selling enough copies to pay off their costs is not very high.

[edit on 3/2/2008 by benabba]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The Fox network is scheduled to start tonight its new TV series about immortality; called "New Amsterdam". This new story about a fictional immortal stars Danish actor Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as John Amsterdam, an immortal who works as a New York City homicide detective.

Although this TV show looks interesting, it does not come close to the real story that I have had involving living, breathing immortals that live among us.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I understand it will cost me about that much to get the full story written into book form. I would love to recoup these costs someday. However, the chances of any book selling enough copies to pay off their costs is not very high.

Somebody must have been pulling your leg big time, BenAbba.

Even in the event of not finding a publisher, you could still make a very presentable e-book or, if you prefer printed books, advertise a print-on-demand offer.

Only a few years ago, e-books were still considered sort of "second-rate".
But those days are long gone. E-books are the way to go, unless you are publishing poetry, novels etc.
Even established authors of "alternative" topics (such as Cynthia Larson) are opting for e-books.

And it makes sense: no investment (except for your time and effort, of course) and maximum returns.

Also, the lure of an immediately downloadable book stimulates "impulse buying"... Do your own math.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas

I understand it will cost me about that much to get the full story written into book form. I would love to recoup these costs someday. However, the chances of any book selling enough copies to pay off their costs is not very high.

Somebody must have been pulling your leg big time, BenAbba.

Even in the event of not finding a publisher, you could still make a very presentable e-book or, if you prefer printed books, advertise a print-on-demand offer.

Only a few years ago, e-books were still considered sort of "second-rate".
But those days are long gone. E-books are the way to go, unless you are publishing poetry, novels etc.
Even established authors of "alternative" topics (such as Cynthia Larson) are opting for e-books.

And it makes sense: no investment (except for your time and effort, of course) and maximum returns.

Also, the lure of an immediately downloadable book stimulates "impulse buying"... Do your own math.

Vanitas, with all do respect, it is about $50K to do an eBook "the right way" and another $50K to do an initial hard cover the right way. These costs include editing, formating, websites, marketing, and promotion. I know it appears simple, it sure did to me when I did the math. However after I had already invested about $25K into my first eBook, I soon realized it is not going to be that cheap. I could cut corners here and there, but then again that would not be "the right way" to do an eBook.

I am now planning to start with the eBook, so I can get it out sooner, and then follow up with the hardcover as time and resources permit.

Right now I have targeted 3 eBook formats (PDF, Microsoft Reader, Kindle). Do you have any recommendations on other formats I should add in as well?

Thank you!

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
My passion is discovering the secrets of the universe, not writing about it. However, as the list of people who want the whole story of this amazing man grows, I am feeling pressured into getting this man’s whole story published. I now have my notes organized in what will now be 5 books.

The first book will be titled “Secrets of an Immortal – An Eyewitness Account of 2,800 Years of History” and is currently in first draft. It will be about the highlights of this mans nearly 2,800 years of encounters with historical events. For my skeptical and pseudoskeptical friends, this book will be “the opening arguments “ for the case of proving a living, breathing immortal is living among us.

The second book will be titled “Secrets of an Immortal – The Return of ____” and is currently in rough draft. It will be about this experiences as an Old Testament prophet and with other Old Testamanet prophets. For my skeptical and pseudoskeptical friends, this book will contain some circumstance evidence that this man could be for real. For the believers of the Old Testament, Torah, or Koran, you will have some real scriptural evidence that one of these ancient prophets existed and there exists an eyewitness account of scriptural events.

The third book will be titled “Secrets of an Immortal – The Real Fourth Wiseman” and is currently in rough draft. It will be about the Gospel and New Testament experiences this immortal witnessed. For my skeptical and pseudoskeptical friends, this book will contain some more circumstance evidence that this man could really exist. For the believers of the Gospel and the New Testament there will be clear evidence that this man was an immortal that Jesus Christ knew. This book will have eyewitness accounts of the real Jesus Christ and many of those who were mentioned in the New Testament.

The fourth book will be titled “Secrets of an Immortal – How to Become an Immortal” and is currently in research. It will be about what I have learned about extending one’s life and possibly becoming an immortal from someone who have survived nearly 2,800 years of life. I will research and compare several of these lessons learned to what science has discovered about human longevity. For my skeptical and pseudoskeptical friends, this book will contain evidence that humans can extend their lives and that it is possible that they already have.

The fifth book will be titled “Secrets of an Immortal – Here is the Evidence” and is currently in research. It will contain all of the evidence that I have about to prove that this man is way older than 150 years. I will combine and compare what I have with the evidence that current science has available. For my skeptical and pseudoskeptical friends, this book will have all of the evidence for you can discuss, agree, and disagree with. Right now, I am planning to include pictures and maybe some video or audio as well.

So please be patient as I try to deliver what could be an incredible story combined with a message of hope as I try to get this man's life story into print. I promise it will be well worth the wait.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Sorry all I see is profiteering.
*shrugs*
Call me a cynic.
Too many variables that smell wrong for me to accept it as fact.

Oh and it's worth noting you can make an ebook for free and if your a details oriented person you could make a damn good one.

And I could make your website myself if I was so inclined to do so.
Also. Free.

[edit on 16-3-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by WraothAscendant
Sorry all I see is profiteering.
*shrugs*
Call me a cynic.
Too many variables that smell wrong for me to accept it as fact.

Oh and it's worth noting you can make an eBook for free and if your a details oriented person you could make a damn good one.

And I could make your website myself if I was so inclined to do so.
Also. Free.

[edit on 16-3-2008 by WraothAscendant]

I would love to give this information out for free. However, I found out long ago, that is wrong to give out important information for free.

It is human nature to value information that is paid for and disregard or treat as valueless any information that is given for free.

I gave a company that I was consulting for a free report on how to save them over a $1 million in expenses for free. They totally blew off my report even though I was saving them real dollars. Another consulting firm contracted with my customer company shortly after I gave my report and offered them a savings of over $1 million. They charge $100,000 for this report. They got the $100,000 and then submitted to my customer a repackaged version of my report. My customer implemented the recommendations. I found out later that my customer used the other report because they "valued" the report more because they paid $100,000 for it; even though it basically contained the same information as mine did.

My current plans are not to give out all of this information for free nor charge an exorbitant amount for. I have decided to put the bulk of this information into a book which will be affordable to all. It will cost less than the price of one visit to the doctor.

If you truly want some information for free, keep reading my blogs, in particular my main blog at Ben-Abba.com, and sign up for my free newsletter.

If you absolutely, positively cannot afford to buy a book, then ask your local library to purchase a copy of this valuable book. If you feel this information is as valuable as I do, then every library should have a copy of this book.

If I am lucky enough to make any money on the eBook and printed book, it is my hope that it will help cover some of the thousands of dollars I already have spent on this project.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I don't know much on the topic, but I am very VERY interested in finding such ability and finding one of them

Anyone who knows how to project, let me ask you this.

How do you find someone like this though Astral Projection?

And I don't mean by traveling by random places, I mean by 'connecting' you Astral body though the earth and then locate them like an alarm grid you see in the movies.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join