It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mind control through food

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
At this moment i am drinking a refreshing mountain dew and realized that it is more yellow and has a much more of a lemon taste to it,....yes call me crazy but i drink this stuff all the time and it tasted much more differntly. Anyway, i read in an issue of Popular Mechanics that manufacturers are starting to put computer chips the size of rice in the packageing of food. I am a fraid of George Bush being able to read my mind.... i mean,....i dont you guys.....i am soo afraid im going to be abducted. Is there anyway to protect myself?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
ummm....stop eating and grow your own food?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
no...theres no escaping it...you are property of the u.s government

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TekNo88
no...theres no escaping it...you are property of the u.s government

We all are....

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
In the packaging it said, not the food itself. They'd get a helluva lawsuit for putting microchips in actuall food. And actually, chips in the packaging could be deemed invasion of privacy.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
you people crack me up.....im not scared,...i just wanted to see how you conspiracy theorists think "out of the box " ie.....without proof.......you obviulsy fell for it....again.....then ...again again .....ad infinitum..........

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well, one of the things that I thought was strange is that I heard that chemicals are put in to the food of military personel to "crave their urges" but not into the food of prison inmates.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
whats with you people and "anime" avatars?
everyone on here likes pokeman or something

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minion
whats with you people and "anime" avatars?
everyone on here likes pokeman or something

Ummm...not that this is really relivant, but it you ever equate me to pokeman I will hunt you down and chomp on you fleshy bones till they are mush. People have different tastes and thus post different avatars. Who really cares anyway? I just want that C.A. ass shaking avatar to come back.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I dont see the differecne between Anime.....dragon ball z, pokeman and digiman.......your fooling yourselves ....better go break out one of your tomagachis, bo wait, they are regulated by the FCC and might grow legs at night and look at your tax returns when you sleep.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
LOL. From mind control via food to a discussion of anime.

digiman & pokemon? lol

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   

you people crack me up.....im not scared,...i just wanted to see how you conspiracy theorists think "out of the box " ie.....without proof.......you obviulsy fell for it....again.....then ...again again .....ad infinitum..........

umm...yeah, thats the most brilliant thing i've ever heard...*cough*tard!*cough* quit with the "trickery"

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   

At this moment i am drinking a refreshing mountain dew and realized that it is more yellow and has a much more of a lemon taste to it,....yes call me crazy but i drink this stuff all the time and it tasted much more differntly. Anyway, i read in an issue of Popular Mechanics that manufacturers are starting to put computer chips the size of rice in the packageing of food. I am a fraid of George Bush being able to read my mind.... i mean,....i dont you guys.....i am soo afraid im going to be abducted. Is there anyway to protect myself?

It's funny that you posted this...because just today, as I was forking out Cash for Dasani water I thought the same thing. Why am I more than willing to pay $1.50 for a bottle of the greatest water I've ever tasted. And I read the bottle and it says it's fortified with mineral additives. I wonder WHAT they're putting in the food and water. Of course, I'm also a smoker, and I recently considered the possibility that they're testing strains of biological weapons in the different brands of cigarettes. If you had the information on what brand of cigarettes people smoke, you could assemble a grid of affects of smoking the agents. I know...I'm paranoid. But those were my thoughts.

new topics

top topics

join