It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to do?????????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hey ATSers,
If you have one year left in your present skin and given the chance to fulfill your dreams, what do you want to do before it's all over ????

I would go on a one year cash & treasures trip around America in an RV.

Just think camping out under the stars in a desert or laying on a beach somewhere on either coast of America or play in some snow somewhere.

Using a metal detector for meteorites or old civil war jewelry. Panning for gold in the west or sifting for sharks teeth in Florida. Digging for diamonds or emeralds in the appalatchian mountains, whatever there is to be discovered.

Visiting Roswell or being a gate crasher at area 51 or searching for big foot or the abominable snowman as side trips.

Searching for any kind of treasures, wherever you end up at that moment in time and using whatever you find to pay for your needs and pleasures of the trip.

This would be my idea of truely enjoying my last year in this skin, what about you ATSers,
gwhint

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I think I'd spend the next year being naughty, but nice..... but naughty

I can think of a million fun things to do, a dozen people that I'd love to meet, and I'd go on that Thelma and Louise trip with Dgtempe

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
First thing for me would be to board a jet to Paris France and spend two or three weeks in a dream state at the Louvre Museum.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'd like to meet different kinds of people, hook up with a 'nice' man
, who wouldn't mind being my travel buddy to various undiscovered sites and take lots of pictures together for my blogsite.

Let's see: I'd avoid water because I can't see anything without my eyeglasses. So that means I'll spend most of my time on land taking nice long walks, playing my piano and cooking up some of 'Maw's' dishes to share with others.

Besides, having lots of fun from the two above paragraphs, I'd like to find out what is the meaning of life, who I am and why am I here!

[edit on 7-1-2008 by pikypiky]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwhint

If you have one year left in your present skin and given the chance to fulfill your dreams, what do you want to do before it's all over ????

I'd spend that year searching for the most qualified dermatologist I could find to see if we could figure out some way to replace all that lost skin!

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
everything I would do, I cannot speak of, for it would violate the rules and regulation of this very forum.

Just know, I need lots, and lots, and lots of safety pins.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Thanks for your to do's and after I posted a few more to do's popped up, like searching for the best pizza made in America, lol, this sounds good to say, "MADE IN AMERICA", try it, drive fast on an open highway, listen to "Stairway to Heaven in that desert under the stars or Southern Man sitting on that deserted beach, wow, memories and I guess my age is starting to show, thanks for responding,
gwhint

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Thanks for my first laugh of the day buddy!

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hey guys & gals, I slept on it and more to do's came up like how about:

cruising with the Hells Angels for a day
Climbing a very small easy mountain to touch the sky
Shoot a gentle rapids in a canoe
Stay in touch with ATSers on the Sat line with a gyro controlled Sat receiver in the RV
Take my grandson fishing for trout in a mountain stream using a flyrod
Sample very rare beers

It seems as though my year is running out from all things I want to do
gwhint

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Oh! Louise!!! I wouldnt miss that for the world! You are very important to me and meeting you would be such a delight i look forward to all the time!!!

I would love to find the right medicine that would make me happy. Truly happy!!!

I want all my loved ones if not together, at least in the same state.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

I'm sure this will come as a surprise to you, but i also have the same dream! What a treat! Also, i would love to visit old churches in England!!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
I think I'd spend the next year being naughty, but nice..... but naughty

I can think of a million fun things to do, a dozen people that I'd love to meet, and I'd go on that Thelma and Louise trip with Dgtempe

I think that I'd spend my last year on this earth, standing by the side of the road hitch-hiking. All the while hoping that you and Dgtempe will come driving by ...

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I thought for sure I would get more responses as to this thought but thanks for all of you thats posted.

It seems most of the postings have a common theme, going on the road and doing what we wouldnt do in real life, does that make us closet freaks, no that just shows we are good adventurous dreamers. If I had an RV, I would swing by and pick up some of you ATSers only because I think you really know how to live, right Thelma & Louise.

How many would just stay at home and do nothing, if they had only 1 year to go ???

By the way I gave more thought into my posting and found that I should go find lost friends and try to make up with past grudges with the thugs of my life as well.

It seems I'm going through something right now, possibly because of all the worldly events shaping up to be ????. I have been just about everywhere else worth seeing in the world but not the good ole
US 0f A so an RV would be great for my 1 year.

Sorry pikypiky for the ignore, it was a mistake of hitting the wrong button at the wrong time and then not looking into my ATS account, you have the right idea as well, similar to mine, keep dreaming.
gwhint

top topics

join