It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS website hits?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Dear forum moderators,

I'm not sure where to post this question so please feel free to transfer this topic in the right forum.

My question:

How many hits does ATS get on a daily basis? I am especially curious about the hits coming from non-registered users. If you could answer this, I would be very happy.

Kind Regards

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
My guess is one million plus per day, both non registered and registered.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
My guess is one million plus per day, both non registered and registered.

Really? you think that much? Thats a hell of alot of hits.
Does the view tab on the recent posts page only count for registered users??

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Horusnow

You might like to have a look at this page

Stats

and here The ATS 2007 Demographic Profile

[edit on 7/1/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
"Hits" are in the tens of millions per day. Nobody uses "hits" anymore since one person loading up one page in their browser can generate dozens of hits with only one view of the content.

The important number is the number of page views, actual pages viewed, we averge around 7 million page views a month.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

of which I am personally responsible for approximately 2,987,312.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thanks a lot. Great to see all those percentages. I'm stunned about the fact most people found ATS by search engine. This means online marketing is very low. I love it cause this also means ATS is still 'underground'. People like that, to be part of something that's not in the media and a good platform to get stuff of your chest without being ridiculed.

Also, I was surprised to read the question "If we published a book, would you buy it?" This would be great in my opinion. Is it so that this will actually happen or was it just a random question?

Thanks.

ps. how do I get my points back in the 'positive' figures?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Jim Marrs is, or has written a book about ATS I believe. Thats all I know about it.

Getting points back to positive, uhm we FSME are always looking for good posts at Above Politics.com

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

The book is written, well the manuscript is done at least. We are approving the manuscript then our publisher will get it to the presses for a late summer premier.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

ATS isn't really underground now with the Fifth of November event.

However, the mainstream probably will never be up to speed with some of the conspiracies floating around this place...There's some really deep and fascinating threads, and others that don't really make sense to me at all. However, that's what makes this place great. Anything and everything can be spoken about as long as it doesn't cross the T&C line.

Springer, looking forward to the book. Any ideas on discounted pricing for members
?

Does ATS really receive 7 million unique page views per month? That number is quite high, but I would believe it...

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Thats just great. I wonder what you guys will put in there since we have so many different topic genres floating around. Anyway, I guess you know what you're doing

And the 7 mill unique page view must generate sky high revenues with all those elephants walking by in the top of my screen

new topics

top topics

join