It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, How About Them Debates?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Did anyone else watch the debates? What did you think?

I thought Ron Paul was cool and wasn't surprised that all the other candidates laughed at him. It's amazing the level of denial that exists even in politics.

I wish McCain was a stronger candidate.

I actually thought Billary did pretty well.....

Mitt Romney was as priggish as was to be expected. BTW: With a name like Mitt, and the only glove in baseball called a "mitt" is a catcher's mitt, I guess that means Mitt Romney is a catcher!!

Obama Bin Laden scares me!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Sadly my faith in the political spectrum has dwindled down to something resembling sleep.

No that's not quite true; I despise them more than my ex inlaws and that is saying something indeed. So for my own mental health and sobriety, if I even see something remotely political, I pretend that it's just my imagination and in due time it will pass, sort of like when I eat to much cottage cheese.

Strange though, I used to be involved in the process and excited that perhaps my feelings and needs might mean something to my elected officials. Ha!

I find bowling on TV way more exciting than anything associated with politics. Even the shopping channels sparkle compared to Tim Russer.

Nah, I missed the debates. But E_B, wake me up if anything like a fist fight or full frontal nudity happens next time.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by whaaa]

new topics

join