It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experiences with "aliens"...Help me interpret it

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The first thing I would like to say is that I do not know for sure what I have experienced. Had this been so I would not be posting this topic. I have seen many strange things in my life. Several have fallen into the category of alien/ufo encounters and I am asking for anyone with similar experiences to come forth and share so that we can help each other.

I began having visitations from the so-called greys at a young age, perhaps 7 or 8. Someone I have previously talked to has suggested that this is typical of abductees. Back then I did not understand why they came or what their purpose was. Fast forward some years and now I believe I do, but I am still cloudy on many things.

The alien beings that contacted me are benevolent, peaceful, kind creatures that are tuned to a much higher existence than we are. Over the years the United States government has had increasing contact, and fears for its own wellbeing in the face of a possible extraterrestrial threat. I have learned that this is misguided, and the aliens have no bad intentions. Instead they wish to awaken us to their level.

I was told that some of our modern scientific theories are mostly correct, although the full effects have not been realized. For example the parallel universe or multiverse theory is the basis of all higher celestial understanding. There are many, many wonderful kinds of life in these separate universes that exist far beyond what we perceive around us.

I was told that visitation has been going on for many thousands of years. The benevolent greys have been trying to open humanity's eyes for a very long time to see the real expanse of the universe. When I asked how the greys could connect with beings from other universes, they told me it was by harnessing a type of energy found within every living being, the so called 'soul.' Although it is normally invisible to us, one of them made his 'soul harnesser' visible to me. It looks very simply like a large crystal on the forehead that radiates out energy waves. This is a (very crude!) sketch I have made of one of the beings:

This is also the basis for every third eye symbol seen across human history, as every person has the potential to open their soul and see the majesty of unseen universes. This is the purpose they have been laboring at for many years and so far have not succeeded except in rare cases.

I ask for help to interpret what I have experienced, and call out to anyone with a similar one to come forward and share your story. I do not expect anyone who has not had a similar event to believe without proof, but at least entertain the possibility that something bigger than humans is going on in the universe.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by RitesOfSpring]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I have had several unexplained experiences in my life beginning with a brief remembrance of seeing and selecting this particular world as well as remembering brief encounters with beings at night as a young child of which I will not go into details due to respect of space and your time as well as the fact that I don't remember many details. The most recent and most vivid experience occurred this past July. This is the one that I'd like you help me understand if you would be so kind. I came home from work feeling an uncontrollable tiredness which is very unusual for me. It was about 7:00pm, I came home, and went straight to bed. My next remembrance was feeling what I can only describe as a strong electrical force accompanied with a powerful vibration. In an instant I felt myself lift out of my body (not the first time for this) and I was in a gold colored cylinder that I felt was travelling at an uncomprehensible rate of speed. I was suspended in whatever this vehicle was since my feet were not touching the floor. I remembered that I had fallen asleep and wondered if I had passed over. A sense of panic came over me and I felt my heart pounding in panic. At that moment, a female figure appeared to my left and she was wearing a white robe with a golden ribbon around the waist (looked Grecian) and her hair was dark brown, curly, and short. She placed a hand on my shoulder and another on my wrist and told me not to worry. It would be ok. This was spoken telepathically but the voice in my head was female. She said this a couple of times and I felt the vehicle accelerate to an even greater speed and it began to shudder a bit. I began to panic again and she once again told me it would be ok. the next instant, we were out of the golden, metallic cylinder and were in beautiful landscape that was illuminated without a sun. We were walking hand in hand on a footpath and to the my left I saw many people gardening. They seemed to know of my arrival because as we walked, they stopped what they were doing an looked. Some waived very sweetly and all of them smiled when I made eye contact with them. There was a rock wall on the left side about 3 feet high as well that had an enormous amount of vegetation displayed on it. I noticed that as a type of decoration there was also a three-braided vine configuration affixed to the rock. I telepathically told this lady that was walking with me that I used to make those types of braids,back here as a child when I would sit in a field and ponder things. I made mine of long grass shoots instead of vines. She said, I know, your mother taught you to do that. That gave me a feeling of happiness. As we walked people walked past us and each of them gave a wonderful smile and the most loving look. I felt I knew them all but had a sort of amnesia. We came to a crystal looking skyscraper for lack of a better description that was literally miles high. We walked right through the walls to the center and began to be lifted up in some type of invisible elevator. Each level, roughly every 10 feet, had a balcony type of catwalk that went the perimeter of the building and it was full at every level, seemed like hundreds of levels, with people that were waving, cheering, and crying tears of joy because I was there. Again, they all looked familiar. I was in amazement. As we approached the top, I telepathically asked, who are all of these people, they look so familiar. She said, these are all of your people. My heart was so lifted, but I could not fully understand. The interesting thing was that there were different races as well. As we got to the last level, she said we had to go. We raced back the same way we got there and I felt we were going to fast. I slammed back into my body and awoke...mesmerized.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Sleeper refused to reply to my post for some reason. My story and inquiry for insight from him was completely ignored. I posted the above story on his blog to get some of his insight based on his experiences to help me understand and all I got was silence. I'm not sure why. Yours is very interesting.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Simpler,

What exactly are you looking for clarity on? Do you have a specific question or are you asking what is the meaning in general terms?

In general, these experiences are meant for you. In line with that, they are for you to interpret as well. That does not mean you are on your own, we can all help guide one another. However, you should be aware that it is much the same as asking someone to interpret your dream for you. It is a highly subjective experience. What we can do is ask the right questions regarding the experience so that more and more light is shed on the subject.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Tell Jesus to make them go away.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by Yessy]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Theres been one time where I have had something really creepy happen to me which I have been led to beleive to be an ET. I posted my story here on ATS in the Paranormal forum because at the time I didn't think it was of ET origin.

Heres my story; www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sit yourself in a nice quiet place and just focus on your experience and see if you can remember any more because I find your experience interesting.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by simpler

Simpler, forgive me if I'm telling you something you already know about...Your account, particularly the initial vibration thing, reminds me of the two Robert Monroe books that I've read " Journeys Out Of The Body" and " Far Journeys ". These are well-known books, so I may be stating the obvious, but if you should happen to be unaware of them, my two cents is they may seem relevant.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RitesOfSpring

You are correct!

Just enjoy your peace with this knowledge. What you understand about their beings will surve you well over the next several years.

Keep the faith!

If you've not yet checked it out, you should look into the "Urantia Book" for the truthful understandings deeper of the topics you already know.

You do not have to start at paper 1. It's adviseable that you jump to a topic that intrests you first.
urantiabook.org...

[edit on 21-1-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Hi RitesOfSpring, I don't mean to be derogatory about some experiences you belive you had but I take issues with a couple of things:

Originally posted by RitesOfSpring

I was told that some of our modern scientific theories are mostly correct, although the full effects have not been realized. For example the parallel universe or multiverse theory is the basis of all higher celestial understanding. There are many, many wonderful kinds of life in these separate universes that exist far beyond what we perceive around us.

I'm delighted they find our theories mostly correct, I don't suppose they give some hints on how to unify quantum mechanics with general relativity? You see the thing is, many contactees/abductees claim to have been given great insights or information which turns out to be just a few statements of the obvious with some mystic mumbo jumbo thrown in for good measure...

Originally posted by RitesOfSpring
they told me it was by harnessing a type of energy found within every living being, the so called 'soul.' Although it is normally invisible to us, one of them made his 'soul harnesser' visible to me. It looks very simply like a large crystal on the forehead that radiates out energy waves.

Energy is in physical terms, the power to do work and is not a wave. I'm not really sure what you mean when you say you want help interpreting your experiences. Many people on here will say you have contact eith an ET race and no doubt encourage you to experience more. Some of us, of a more sceptical nature might suggest otherwise...

Hmmm, this post looks harsher than it's meant to!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Yessy

Tell Jesus to make them go away.

Now I must fully disagree with that. If you are not quite sure of the purpose or intention of the events, why would you dismiss them? You could be making a big mistake. In my experience things happen for a reason. Perhaps the events are being recognized by your conscious mind due to the importance of the message. My advice is to be sure you wish to have nothing to do with these experiences before you do anything rash. If a particular part of these events is unwelcome, you can address that part, but I suggest you look at the bigger picture first.

Then ask Jesus or Allah or whatever matchbox deity for help in getting rid of the occurrences. To dismiss them out of ignorance could be quite a mistake. If the events are truly the cause of lower level entities, you would have quite a 'feeling' about it. Forgive the cliché but, "search you feelings for the answers".

Personally I believe we have a lot of work to do collectively in unraveling the twisted belief structures our cultures have been ingrained and or indoctrinated in from old world rigid religion. No offense intended, but the rigid belief in such cult practices will act as blinders for the truth about the universe. Do your research first, and then decide if you want to believe this or that. Dismiss nothing until you have increased your knowledge level enough to truly answer the question as to why you are dismissing something.

-Peace

[edit on 21-1-2008 by Spirit Warrior]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hello Again,

Thanks for the replies. I will check out that "Monroe" book. I'm quite new to this and have not fully researched the subject. As for me, the experience I presented, indeed, my entire life, has been spotted with episodes very similar to the one I initially described and would like someone with experience or education in this field to help guide me toward unravelling the entire dimension of this particular experience. I left many details out of my original post due to reasons of space and not wanting to look like I was trying to invade this portion of the blog. I also have many more experiences to share, but am somewhat apprehensive due to the unbelievability of it all. However, a bit about myself may help in someone's effort to assist me. I'm a General Manager at a facility for one of the largest printing firm in the U.S. That is the primary reason for my coy mannerism. My job could certainly be jeopardized since this all seems so outlandish. I've had interesting duty in the U.S. military of which I was let out honorably before my committment due to what I can only say were "irreconcilable differences". I'm in my late thirties, married for 20 years, formal education (not that it's helped), have a vast experience in spiritual studies (speak and read fluent ancient Hebrew and Greek) and have had strange remembrances and experiences literally since coming to this big blue marble. I have dis-engaged from the orthodox spiritual potion of religion, and have now been faced with what can only be described as lots of experiences with no knowledgeable foundation upon which to juxtapose against. If anyone has had a similar experience as mine, I'd like to share thoughts and details.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hello Timelike,

Interesting response. In search of a unified theory, theory of everything, or whatever latest name the respected journals produce , one is led along by others who also assume that the generally recognized theories that physicists attempt to unify are correct in their basic form. Perhaps that is the reason for the elusive "unified theory" elusiveness, no?. Perhaps all points of compartmentalized referenced theories are simply incorrect. They rely on observations of effects by one or a combination of the five senses or on a measuring device that is designed with intent to detect what the inventor of that device reasoned that it would detect. Being a person of great interest in science that you appear to be, you're aware of the EM spectrum. You're most likely also aware that our senses are tuned to a very (understatement) narrow band of the known spectrum and that our measuring devices are also very narrow in scope. Knowing that the spectrum is infinite in both directions, it is all a matter of perspective. Reason and deduction are human traits applied against a power so majestic, that once one really, and I mean really explores the depths of what our puny minds and instruments can ascertain, all that is left is to hang one's head in humble surrender to the fact that our search for greatness and fame was a vain attempt to harness one quantum giggle worth knowledge. Science, like religion, is based on belief and nothing more my friend. Perhaps that is why there are as many scientific theories as there are denominations in religions. Relax, live, and love my child. You've a beautiful mind.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Rites of Spring,

Did you receive any information that the "third eye" is in any way related to or associated in any way with a phenomena known as foritification scotamota? I've experienced it once and it had an effect on my perception of time. It was followed by a severe migrane and several days later with what I guess was an out of body experience. The out of body experience was strange. My daughter was sleeping next to me at the time "because she was frightened and climbed in beside me). When I told her of my experience the next day which was preceded with a very powerful buzzing and feeling of electrical current, she said that I freaked her out more than her original fear. She also stated that she saw a perfect beam of light from what she thought was a full moon shining perfectly through the window over my body and that my eyes were wide-open, but not moving, as well as my body being stiff and straight with arms to my side. She said she watched me for a while and covered her head not knowing whether to go back to her room or stay with me. She stayed. Any insight on the jagged circles of vibrant colors that appears approximately three feet from your field of vision whether your eyes are opened or closed (fortification scotamota)? Cheers!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Simpler,

Based one your above response, I think you would enjoy the book 'My Big Toe' much more. It does just what you are talking about with providing a unified theory. However, this is one that you can experience for yourself and not just have faith in. Interestingly, this PhD scientist who wrote this book was the guy who helped Monroe (the author you referred to) set us his lab and bring credibility to his stories. This is a trilogy, and the first book is "My Big Toe: Awakening" by Thomas Campbell. It think you will find Monroe's stories very interesting, but Dr. Campbell shows how he proved the occurrences are real and not just of the mind. An utterly fascinating read particularly if you are of a scientific mind, as I am. I am also extremely well versed on both alien and astral subjects, so please continue with your story. You should take comfort in knowing that you remain anonymous and among friends.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Spirit Warrior - Fullest thanks to you for both the referenced book. I will give it a look. Thank you as well for the encouragement. Some of what I have to say is outlandish, even for me. I've tried to suppress large portions of it throughout my life because it just didn't fit in with the day-to-day reality of the world in which I've lived. I need encouragement. Anonymous encouragement all the better. It give me courage to place it out there bit by bit. By the way, is PhD an acronym for Pretty Hilarious Dude? Just kidding. I've quite a scientific background, and it too, is as weightless as my former religion. No answers there except for the folks who want to make a living in that space of intellect. Just like the priests and preachers I guess. We've all got to make a living you know. Thank you for your kind words. Cheers!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Some of what I have to say is outlandish...

I think you will be very interested to know that the truth is much stranger the fiction. As such, it is soo strange...one would have trouble even making it up. However, once you start picking reality apart (as much as one can) you will find very interesting correlations. Individual experiences seem almost random and crazy, but a step back will reveal a structure and order that is incomprehensible.

Pay no attention to anyone who will criticize. They cannot understand because they were not meant to. And there is no amount of information, conversation or proof that will change the minds of these people. 'That's just how the cookie crumbles'

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Spirit Warrior - I must ask if it is not too personal of a question. Are you Native American? If so, I have something special to share with you that I received a few years ago while on a hike on the Navajo reservation in Arizona near the Grand Canyon accompanied by a local tribesman. If not, that's ok too. Anyway, I guess a good place to start is to describe the line-up of the main characters in my experiences. There is of course me. In addition, there are these "shadowy" beings that guide and attend me during experiences and occasionally appear briefly when under normal consciousness during the day. There are the enormous redish/purple beings that seem to stand roughly 7 to 8 feet in height and whose bodies are thick (girth) and wide as well. These beings have piercing, extremely luminescent vertical eyes in the shape of an ichthus symbol without the tail portion. They're very disturbing in appearance and "download" words, thoughts, and ideas into the mind that are never able to be recollected until much later. When they appear, there is fear, shock, and you can only stare in horror. These can cause you to levitate briefly. They stare and provide info. Your head vibrates severely internally and there is no immediate recall of any idea; only the experience of seeing and feeling their powerful presence. There are these sort of headless beings, though they are not actually headless, they actually have a small baseball size head that is completely disproportionate to their bodies. They have no arms, no face, hair, etc. They are completely whitish-yellow in color. If you could imagine a 3-ft tall conical shaped body with a smooth ball on top, and one on bottom. They have no legs. They seem to hover, but they lean in the direction in which they travel. They seem to take orders from someone or something that I can never hear or comprehend in any way, yet they move about in mission. They almost seem like machines or something of that order. There is another group of invisible presences that you can only feel, yet their location is able to be reckoned. It's rather strange. Then, there are very small, yet very old men (sounds like a fairy-tale, I know) that are reddish skinned, which is very wrinkled, all with white hair, which come from somewhere underground. They took me to their "place" or at least close to it, only once. Another group is a very human looking group who are clearly not from this space. Another being, is a small child of which I have a peculiar bond. On the street, in airports (I travel quite a bit), or just anywhere, there is a group of very human looking people who watch and follow me. This is sort of rare, but I get the feeling they are from right here on terra firma, but answer to something or someone of authority. I catch them occasionally and they immediately walk away briskly. Lastly, there is a group of "seductresses" that appear to leak something as they move about. Another is a roughly 11 feet tall, thin, human shaped being that I've encountered only once when I was with someone else. There is a grapefruit sized electrically charged very bright blue ball. It makes a sizzling sound and disappears very quickly with a loud popping noise. There is a particular woman with dark cruly hair, roughly 4.5 ft tall who looks very human except for the radiant glow of her facial skin. Lastly, there is a cloud of sparkly mist, literally if you could imagine sparklers, like on the fourth of July, except they're tiny spheres, roughly 500 to 1000 but generate a radiant sparkle and remain in a cloud-like formation. As ridiculous as this sounds, this is the cast I've encountered. Are you ready to bail on me yet? Sound like Grimm's Fairytales on '___', but these are the various characters in my life. I do not drink, nor do I now or ever have taken drugs other than typical doctor-prescribed or OTC meds. These characters have been active in my life from about the age of one year old to now (38 yrs). Shall I go on or stop here?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Rites of Spring - Are any of the characters or their attributes similar to what you've experienced?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Nine Eyed Heel - I went to half-price books today and could not find the book you mentioned, however, I did find a book by a gentleman named Robert Bruce. It is titled, "Astral Dynamics". I briefly browsed the TOC and flipped a few chapters and decided to buy it. In your learned opinion, would you say this book is worth reading? It only cost me eight bucks.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
That book is excellent. You just happened upon one of the best on the subject. I would extend my personal opinion that this is not by coincidence. Could you perhaps think back and 'feel' any feelings during your trip to the book store. I think you will find a subtle influence. This can be a great benefit to you if you learn to recognize it when it happens.

Also, in response to your earlier post..yes. I am a registered Cherokee.

I'll look at the rest of the post in a bit.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join