It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huckabee: 'We have signed up to be part of God's Army, to be soldiers for Christ'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
You may be a horrible fundamentalist Christian but I bet you will not march in Washington trying to get into battler the soldiers for Jesus.

You will work to fix the nation.

I have not problem with that even when I become touchy with one line fundamentalist Christians.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
In the USA these fools may help elect another religious idiot to the Presidency which will only further delay the progress of humanity and science.

This is what disgusts me about you anti-religious nuts.

You think it's all religion. You actually think that these 'religious idiots' who become presidents really ARE religious.

George W. Bush and Ronald Reagan etc. were about as Godly as kitten-eating wolverines. They would just as soon sacrifice and devour little christian children (not just speaking figuratively.)

What they HAVE succeeded in doing is breeding a nation full of blow-hard atheists who think religion is the problem in society. Religion has NOTHING to do with it. It's about politics and the satanic agenda to MANIPULATE religion.

I'll never see the day when religious and raving anti-religious types understand this. I just wont. They are both manipulated into thinking the other side is the enemy.

Wake the $%* up. Your precious humanity and science is under attack from satanists, not religion. And no, satanists are not the boogey-man. The art of religious deception and black magick has been perfected within the circles of Bovarian Illuminati which run the world. You freaking atheists and religious nuts as a whole couldn't possibly be more mis-guided.

KNOW YOUR ENEMY.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mekanic
It's amazing that the United States was founded on Freedom of Religion, yet there's always somebody cramming Christianity down our throats.

Yeah. And they aren't real Christians.

They're satanists.

Just keep gobbling it up people. "God I am so SICK OF all these CHRISTIANS! I am so sick of RELIGION! I'm sick of all these politicians talking about JESUS."

Do you know what we are one step away from saying, as a country? "I hate Jesus and I hate Christians. I wish they would all die."

All of this because you have satanists pushing religion into the political scene and FOOLING you into thinking that Jesus or Christianity has anything to do with it.

It's manipulation. I try to explain this about a dozen times a day and I still see the same misguided BS....

I think you anti-religous types as a whole are completely lost to the real machinations of religious manipulation. You hate christians because a supposed Christian president sent our nation down the crapper : but ask yourself, were they ever really Christian to begin with? No.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

Hum, what do you expect when we have a government that is run on the for the Christian agenda benefit

This politicians are hiding under the umbrella of being born again Christians and Jesus followers, sorry to tell you this but religion makes a very good slogan for the gullible out there that believe in miracles under divine intervention.

Sorry, but if it have politics on it, divinity is the last thing that could be attached to it.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
This politicians are hiding under the umbrella of being born again Christians and Jesus followers

Of course they are! The supreme tenant to luciferianism is DECEPTION. Deceive people with moral or religious foundation into believing you're one of them. Then throw them to the wolves.

Again, these are satanists cramming Christianity down the throat of the political scene. They know damn well the damage they are doing to the reputation of religion, at the same time they know damn well that they are deceiving the religious populace.

It's luciferianism in all it's full-blown glory. Push one side of the country away from religion and spirituality, draw the other side to you with false-utterance of your own faith/spirituality. It IS the antichrist consciousness which has been manipulating presidential elections... it's been this way since I was born, unfortunately.

I see a few people in here who see this deception illustrated fully and for them, I feel hope. For everyone else, I see squarely that they too have been decieved into thinking that these politicans are ACTUAL christians and likewise they have grown to hate religion and christians in general.

"Yes dark lord... everything is going perfectly to plan... the jesus lovers are falling for us and the atheists are progressing their hate for religion. HAIL SATAN!"
Oh well.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Didn't Kurt Russell battle one of these religious zealots when he Escaped from L.A.?

If you elect this guy, you [and the rest of the world by default], are stuck with his opinions and beliefs for the next four [probably eight] years.

Are you prepared to battle the Army of Darkness, or just the Evil Empire?

Choose wisely said the Old Knight.......

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Why do the masses keep falling for it? You'd think they would have learned after 7 years of Bush that he lied to them, but no one seems to notice. I made the connection with Bush trying to start armageddon, but never thought about satanist ties.
he says he talks to god. Is he talking to someone else?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I agree, but in this time an age people still dream and look for the hero that will save them, the nation and bring then closer to their God.

Yes is all deceptions but we can not put too much blame on people for just reaching for guidance and hope.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjsconcrete

Why do the masses keep falling for it? You'd think they would have learned after 7 years of Bush that he lied to them, but no one seems to notice. I made the connection with Bush trying to start armageddon, but never thought about satanist ties.
he says he talks to god. Is he talking to someone else?

The connection between satanism and these supposed Christian leaders is heavy... really, heavy enough that it would give most Christian republicans nightmares.

I'm talking black mass, sacrificing little babies to satan, starving and murdering millions of people - satanism. It's not childs-play and it's really going on in front of our very eyes. It's all about power and connecting to the deepest, darkest, and lowest vibrational energy through dark magick.

All KINDS of sick people who are into this stuff can be found in the highest political offices... it's something that people in general are in denial over.

So when we see this Huckabee character putting out his merry christmas videos with a subliminal holy cross in the background, or when we hear G.W. claiming that God told him to bomb Iraq and blow apart little children: we should realize what the hell we're actually seeing.

On that note I think I made my point... Huckabee and the whole CFR crew we know as the current Presidential Candidates are ALL SATANISTS. They are manipulating religious bodies to come to them and encouraging anti-religious bodies to continue hating christians and blaming them for everything.

It's scary when you realize how much game these satanists have... they're playing us all like fiddles.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

I agree, but in this time an age people still dream and look for the hero that will save them, the nation and bring then closer to their God.

Yes is all deceptions but we can not put too much blame on people for just reaching for guidance and hope.

This is very true and it's ripe for exploitation and deception. The antichrist will be the most popular politician the world has ever seen. Remember Hitler was voted into office and was extremely popular. That's how I know Bush is not actually the antichrist. Too many people hate him.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

See now you've misjudged me. I don't hate Christians, I don't hate any religion. I hate that it's being pushed down my throat. If somebody feels the need to believe in a false deity, fine. Just don't push it on me.

My issue with Hucky using it for his campaign is that religion has no place in politics. It's a cheap shot.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mekanic

See now you've misjudged me. I don't hate Christians, I don't hate any religion. I hate that it's being pushed down my throat. If somebody feels the need to believe in a false deity, fine. Just don't push it on me.

My issue with Hucky using it for his campaign is that religion has no place in politics. It's a cheap shot.

Sure enough, I've been lashing out too much at people for blaming Christianity lately. It's just, you'll notice : EVERYTHING is blamed on Christianity/Religion. People practice almost no critical thinking whatsoever and fail to look at the real motives behind these religion-manipulating politicians etc. They are starting to genuinely hate religion, hate christians, and it scares me... people have to realize what's really manipulating these bodies of people.

You're right, religion has no place in politics, the fact that it's used in any capacity to manipulate voters is a clear sign of luciferianism. It's a good thing that people are pointing out religious manipulation, I just wish they would realize that Satanists are literally behind all of it.

On that note I'll hush about the satanist agenda and try to post less in this thread. Sorry for getting worked up.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

Yeah. And they aren't real Christians.

They're satanists.

Just keep gobbling it up people. "God I am so SICK OF all these CHRISTIANS! I am so sick of RELIGION! I'm sick of all these politicians talking about JESUS."

hey dont blame satanists for christianity's flaws, just cause your religion teaches you that Satanism is evil and bad doesnt mean it is that way, i sujest you find another place to put your blame

btw. to the army of christ thing, i say bring it

[edit on 7-1-2008 by tankthinker]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker

hey dont blame satanists for christianity's flaws, just cause your religion teaches you that Satanism is evil and bad doesnt mean it is that way, i sujest you find another place to put your blame

Don't even get me started on you psuedo-satanists. To you lucifer is the bringer of light and worshipping your ego is about the extent of being 'wicked'. And that's perfectly fine...

Unless you're kidnapping and sacrificing children by the thousands, pushing U.N. sanctions that cause thousands to die of starvation, raping and mind-controlling your children and children of your colleagues : you're not in the same tier as the Illuminati Satanists, and you shouldn't bother trying to defend them or their practice. These people are operating in levels of darkness that you pseudo-satanists would never entertain... I understand that's a hit to your flowering ego's which scream "I am rebellion! I am anarchy!" But so be it. Your form of satanism is childs-play compared to the real dark magick being performed by the inner circles.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Huckabee is ideal for the liberal that runs against him. He's been built up by the MSM because they can't wait to break him down.

He won Iowa cacaus for the right because he appealed the most to mostly liberal Iowa. Romney did VERY good considering it was Iowa.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

i never actually said i was satanist, im actually agnostic, but i respect satanists more than christians, mainly because of my own beliefs on Lucifer, and the satanists im talking about are the open minded soul searching ones, not the consumed by lies and religion ones who perform black magic,

so again dont blame them, and try not to jump to conclusions

btw. did since you brought up the bad things about some satanists, did you know that your God (im assuming your christian - please inform me if you arent) promotes genocide, hmmmm... bet they didnt want you to know that one

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
All he is saying that he and others want to live like Jesus said we should. You know peace loving honest people. I cant believe people think this guy is bad when lives by the ten commandments of Christ. He is not Bush, Judge a person by his deeds.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
can you prove that jesus lived this way, or maybe it was made up to appeal to the masses, that is one of many flaws in christianity

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
btw. did since you brought up the bad things about some satanists, did you know that your God (im assuming your christian - please inform me if you arent) promotes genocide, hmmmm... bet they didnt want you to know that one

The one true God promotes no act of violence on any other human being, for any reason,

the Bible has historical accounts and proclamations of war that people consider 'the word of God'. It's not. It's a historical (i.e. biblical) account of the past and has NOTHING to do with advocating war.

This is something anti-religious and religious zealots alike don't comprehend. God needs to be, for them, a literal interpretation, and not the actual all-pervasive, altruistic universal force that surrounds us and ignites our consciousness, because that's what God really is... if you'd like to get into a religious debate we might need to start a new thread, otherwise I suggest you avoid throwing out religious stereotypes around people like myself. I eat them for breakfast.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

i agree somewhat with your view of how things are, but i dont like that word - god. it implies too much and is connected too much with a entity limited to a type of being, instead of something that is all around us, also there is a difference between these:

religious - controled/forced/tricked people

spiritual religious - fanatical controlled/forced/tricked people, to the point of stupidity and total blindness

the truly spiritual - they are the ones who are open minded and can see "it" (god as you call it) in more personal, logical, connected ways using themselves as part of it instead of it"s underlings or minions

thats my view

oh and btw, you shouldnt eat people for breakfast cannabalism isnt accepted in our society (at least not anymore lol)

<< 1    3  4 >>

join