It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Gets Beefed-Up Security Protection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Obama Gets Beefed-Up Security Protection

washingtontimes.com

Secret Service presence has increased for Sen. Barack Obama since his dramatic win in Iowa, amid fears over the safety of the man seeking to become America's first black president.

The Illinois senator's security now rivals that of President Bush, with a dozen Secret Service agents wearing dark suits and earpieces leading bomb-sniffing dogs through event venues, sweeping all equipment brought by journalists and flanking the candidate as he plunges into crowds of supporters.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Out of all of the offered candidates for President, I would like to see Ron Paul elected because I think he would shake things up the most in the way they need to be shaken up in order to sustain the United States.

However, I do not feel that he is electable. Because of the relentless media machine against him, so many people don’t know who he is and think is ideas are “fringe”.

I do believe Obama has a great chance at becoming president. I dont think too much would change and status quo would be maintained generally. But his image is one of the melting pot of the United States and of the World. In a thousand years if Humans still walk the earth, I imagine the skin tones will all meld together and we will all look like Obama.

I also think he is the most articulate of all of the candidates. It would be quite refreshing compared to the 1st grade grammar and ability of our current voicepiece to the world.

Obama would be a great representative for the USA to the rest of the world. I would be happy to see him elected.

washingtontimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join