It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell’s Dr. Jesse Marcel, Jr. Interview – ATS MIX Show 62

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
When Johnny and I were in San Jose summer 2007, we were suppose to interview Dr. Jesse Marcel, Jr. sometime while be were there. His table was right across from the AboveTopSecret.Com table and we had chatted with him informally over those two days. As luck would have it, we were unable to connect. Within the next 7 days we are working to finally do an interview with Dr. Marcel, so IF you have a question for him to be asked on the show, POST IT NOW!

Dave

Dr. Jesse Marcel, Jr. Home Page

[edit on 3/28/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Is there ANY chance that some of the debris remains (however small) in the crash site area or possibly beyond it?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Marcel, how are you.
I have two questions for you, I hope you will answer them.
Thanks in advance.

Question 1

If I am correct, you had in 1947 for a short time, some real peaces of Ufo debris in your possession.
Can you describe what you experienced then, and what the debris looks like.

Question 2

When the Ufo cover-up took place, where you or your mother also threatened in any way?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Is there any solid irrefutable evidence, that will be brought out so a conclusive yay or nay on existance can be made?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I've heard stories about the debris spreading like water when being dropped onto a flat surface like a table,
this true?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hello Mr Marcel

Too bad you didn`t have more questions or, actually more respect, If you actually have been here...

I have no questions for you as of now, I would just like to see you reply to a thread here, then I will have questions for you

top topics

join