It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush upcoming Mideast visit about War, not Peace as previously reported; Israel to brief Bush on opt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Bush upcoming Mideast visit about War, not Peace as previously reported; Israel to brief Bush on options for Iran strike

mparent7777-2.blogspot.com

By Gideon Levy

George Bush is coming to Israel this week. He will take pleasure in his visit. One can assume that there are few prime ministers with a giant photo of themselves with the U.S. president hanging on the wall in their home, as our Ehud Olmert boasted last week that he does, to his exalted guest, the comic Eli Yatzpan. There are also few other countries where the lame duck from Washington would not be greeted with mass demonstrations; instead, Israel is making great efforts to welcome him graciously. The man who has wreaked such ruin upon the world, upon his country, and upon us is such a welcome guest only in Israel.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This makes alot of sense to me. Though the source is a Hamas official, I see alot of truth in it.

Somehow I believe we will strike Iran before Bush leaves office... If we dont, I will be very surprised and relieved at the same time

It seems every week the media comes out with a new claim about the Iranians... Are they prepping us for War?

Will there be an attack on our soil to justify us attacking them?

I welcome everone's feedback on this very important issue.

mparent7777-2.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Any attack on Iran will [highly probable] brings collapse of US economy [which would not be bad for many].

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Who wouldnt it be bad for?

[edit on 7-1-2008 by gabriel5578]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by gabriel5578

Oh, please, you are taking sources from Muslim terrorists, PFFF

We all know the Muslim terrorists don't want peace and would do anything their Iranian master tell them to do to stop peace.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vojvoda
Any attack on Iran will [highly probable] brings collapse of US economy [which would not be bad for many].
World War 1 and 2 didn't bring my country down what makes you think Iran could do it?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Im not saying Iran would bring us down, read the thread. Im saying we the US would be backing ourselves in a coner we dont want to be in. We do not have alot of support in the National Community anymore and Russia has warned us of the consequences of striking them. This would make our situation and reputation much worse then it already is. Im not scared of Iran, Im scared of the consequences if we are stupid enough to go to war with them.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by gabriel5578]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Read into the questions more than the source my friend. This is a legitimate point. Do you want to see us go to war with them??? Do you want us to further ruin our reputation and our security??? War with Iran will most likely lead to war woth Russia, maybe not now, but eventually. Who is Russia's biggest ally? China, who we do not have a good relationship with either. Maybe now youll get my point.

If this source was so bad why did you watre your time responding? Again, I didnt ask for input about the source. I asked for answers to my questions and if you want to share your opinion then please do so.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gabriel5578

As interstingly provocative as these speculative stories may be, time will tell exactly what their so-called agendas really are. I haven't much doubt that there's some NWO plans, but to blame a figure head such as any president for it's inception, seems a little grandiose and giving him far more credit than he could ever deserve.

My feelings are, that if there really was such a war in the middle east, is that there will most likely be a draft and bring those protests and riots against it to martial law. Unless of course, China offers it's services with it's military.

I believe we will see something happen, as it's only a matter of time and inevitable with our current economies based on mostly oil consumption.

join