It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know Conservatives lack a sense of humor, but this is ridiculous!;P FSME Intro.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Really, I kid because I care.

My political leaning is irrelevant. You'll find out through discussion right about where I stand. Some of you already know because of thread debates on ATS. I won't glad-hand you because your opinion is the same as mine, and I won't penalize you if it's different, as a matter of fact it's just the opposite, I'll give out applauses more often than Andy Rooney gives out stupid, meaningless, idiotic commentary. Just follow the site guidelines so I don't have to be an evil schmuck and turn you in. I've never done that before and hope I never have to. Really......please.....that's just not me!

I'll do my best to help revive this Conservative forum. It shouldn't be too hard, especially in an election year.

Peace

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

So does this make you the Richard Steele of the conservative forums?

www.steeleboxing.com...

This forum needs a little donkey punch to get going again. I know your lean Doc, but it doesn't make you a bad guy!

From all I've read and posted on ATS since 2004 or so, I can proudly proclaim to be one of the most conservative members.

I'm sure Centurion1211, APC, and a few of my other friends will be by soon.

And remember Faulker, I'll be watching you!

Becker

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Becker44]

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Becker44]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44
And remember Faulker, I'll be watching you!

Au contraire mon freire, I still remember the crack on Dan Pastorini!

My opinion may not sit well with everybody who posts here, but at least it will generate debate. When everyone agrees with everyone else, the discussion dies. Hence, the problem.

Bring it on!

Peace

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

I hear ya Billy "White Shoes"

I'll be on my best behavior.

Becker

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
As a sometime regular contributor to this forum I welcome you as the new FSME. If you want to get a feel for the place check out these threads and or just browse the forum. You should get an idea of who the regular contributors are and on which threads partisan ship doesn't get in the way of quality discussions .

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Ah how nice, a new FSME for the Conservative forum. Hopefully we can get this place moving again. As xpert said, there aren't many of us still lingering around this board (everyone else is in a Ron Paul thread somewhere), but the few of us who do still frequent this place are itching to get things moving again.

Good luck my friend!

new topics

top topics

join