It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News and Frank Luntz caught red-handed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
They just aired another "random focus group" in supposedly a different
state
and the SAME GUY is in the group of what Fox calls "undecided" voter

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Doesn't surprise me really. But this is an excellent catch!

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimrat201
www.youtube.com...
They just aired another "random focus group" in supposedly a different
state and the SAME GUY is in the group of what Fox calls "undecided" voter

Different states? NO. It is the same state in both cases -- New Hampshire. This takes some of the weight out of this argument for fraud.

Here is one reference backing me up: Fox Transcript for Sept. 5th references the debate in New Hampshire.

I can clearly see how Fox might reuse a person in one of their focus groups. It is probably hard to find people that can articulate their thoughts well on camera. No big deal.

NOW -- if it was the same guy in two different states, that would be very suspicious. Alas -- NOT THE CASE!

This looks like a non-story to me, built on a false premise.

However, please keep looking. I would love to see some true fraud exposed! Good work anyway....

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Meanwhile, I don't trust Fox News. In fact, think their nighttime line up sucks. But then again, I don't trust the others and think they suck, too.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I pretty much don't trust any mainstream media...expecially Fox. There is something about Rupert Murdoch that I just can't trust. I get all my news off the internet or independant radio and TV stations. It's funny how much "world" news you get from the major networks compared to the Independant or Public Broadcasting stations.

new topics

top topics

join