It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's over Brazil?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hey everyone,

I'm just wondering if anyone can help me track down a particular piece of footage or the show and episode in which this particular piece of footage was involved. It related to a UFO attack over Brazil. Granted, there have been reports of UFO's over Brazil before, but this one in particular was VERY unique.

See in the show where I first came across it. They were interviewing some children that not only did they see the saucer land. But they also said that they had seen red "diablos" (red demons) that were chased off into the jungle. Not only that, it seemed that one of these "red demons" was caught by police officers in the vicinity of the town where these girls lived and was promptly hauled away never to be seen. If these little girls are to be believed (which I have a tendendy to think children are more truthful than adults) we're talking about actual contact and an actual body. This is why I think this case in particular is very unique. Unfortunately, immediately after the alien was caught, only one news report was made and after that... silence.

I believe this case could be linked to another UFO attack in Brazil were residents of a small village were being attacked and burned by UFO's. The govt. denied anything and when patients were going to a nearby hospital to have their burns checked, the military was harassing one of the head doctors, telling her that she should tell the patients that they're suffering from mass hysteria. Of course, the head doctor wasn't a believer herself until she saw the saucer herself one night as well. This particular episode was on the UFO files, but I don't know if the one I'm looking for with the "red demons" is on the same show.

Anyway, any help would be appreciated.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Sounds like you're looking for the Varginha case, you'll get plenty info online regarding that one. Scary stuff and sounds like science gone wrong to me.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by wigit]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
i dont know what show you are talking about but i remember reading on a brazillian ufo magazine about a place in brazil in a poor zone ufos and their occupants attacked people

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dracodie
i dont know what show you are talking about but i remember reading on a brazillian ufo magazine about a place in brazil in a poor zone ufos and their occupants attacked people

I think that's the one I'm looking for. Again though, what I thought unique about it, was that supposedly not only was an alien seen, but also captured.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Maybe, you mean Colares incident ?

Or This one?

[edit on 7/1/2008 by internos]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Question

Hi Question, I think I know what you mean but I need some time to find it.
Here you can find some information what is also related to a UFO attack over Brazil, maybe you find it interesting.

www.mufon.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Well, the first one you related might be Varginha's case, quite distorted a bit of course, but might be it.
And the second one, Colares' case.

We have a lot of weird cases around here, like ChupaCabras (Goat-BloodSucker) and a lot of sightings too. Unfortunately I've never saw one :|

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
In the Varginha case a "red demon" was supposedly netted and captured by police, (after being spotted by some girls on their way to a cleaning job(I think). One of the policeman who touched the being was reported to have died a couple of days later from "flu" and was quickly buried against the wishes of the family. One witness at a hospital claimed he saw a doctor pull the entity's long black forked tongue and uncurled it like an insect tongue. Some details might be wrong but this is what I seem to remember from an article in UK UFO mag. At a conference around the same time I remember A J Gaevard (spelling?) say the beings had slit pupils.Brazil seems to be ful of these stories. In early Jacques Vallee books there are stories of "chupas", flying machines that float through trees and fire beams at fishermen etc.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well, I read the reply of internos

reply to post by internos

Well, the first one must be as said by, wigit and tunin, Varginha.
and I think that the second one has to do with this case. Colonel Hollanda of the Brazilian Army speaks out.

[edit on 7/1/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It sounds like the Varginha case:

en.wikipedia.org...

Just check some links in the wiki page or google it to find tons of things about that. It's the most famous UFO case in Brazil and it's considered the "brazilian roswell".

However...

I believe this case could be linked to another UFO attack in Brazil were residents of a small village were being attacked and burned by UFO's. The govt. denied anything and when patients were going to a nearby hospital to have their burns checked, the military was harassing one of the head doctors, telling her that she should tell the patients that they're suffering from mass hysteria. Of course, the head doctor wasn't a believer herself until she saw the saucer herself one night as well. This particular episode was on the UFO files, but I don't know if the one I'm looking for with the "red demons" is on the same show.

I don't remember that this last paragraph of yours is related to Varginha case. In fact, I don't remember this at all. I can search some brazilian ufologist's sites to try to find out.

EDIT: Never mind, it's the Colares case.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by borek]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
In the video i've posted in the second link, there's the following description:

In 1996 three school girls alerted the local comunity that they had seen the "devil". This was an alien "grey type" but black with red eyes. The first had been captured b... More»y the armed forces earlier that day. These particular aliens are highly radio-active and people who came into contact with them became very ill and even died!

www.metacafe.com...
and the incident in question is the Varginha one.
The description sounds compatible with Question's one, to me...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
wigit: Exactly. Good times, I was watching TV in the afternoon and then, suddenly the transmission interrupts to an special report. I remember seeing the 3 girls crying and talking about the thing they've saw.
I was like.. 8 years old, so imagine my drama trying to sleep that day

Btw, few days ago in my grandpa's farm, some chickens appeared dead without their blood. And the worst part of it, my grandfather faced the creature with his dog and he said it was one of the weirdest animals he encountered.
And, unfortunately, I'm not lying

[edit on 7/1/2008 by tunin]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for your replies and for the link to the Varginha case. Yes, that was the one I was looking for. The one in the second paragraph is the Collares case. Interesting to note that, while I agree that the Varginha case should definetely be labeled the Brazil Roswell. UFO files considers the Collares case to be Brazil's Roswell.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
In the video i've posted in the second link, there's the following description:

In 1996 three school girls alerted the local comunity that they had seen the "devil". This was an alien "grey type" but black with red eyes. The first had been captured b... More»y the armed forces earlier that day. These particular aliens are highly radio-active and people who came into contact with them became very ill and even died!

www.metacafe.com...
and the incident in question is the Varginha one.
The description sounds compatible with Question's one, to me...

Yeah... just one correction: in the Varginha case, "only" one person died and he was the military who supposedly physically retrieved the alien without gloves.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by borek]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I have downloaded 2 videos via torrents :

History Channel
UFO Files
Brazil's Roswell.

Go to the limits of human experience...and beyond. From the fringes of the galaxy to our own backyards, the UFO FILES searches for evidence of life beyond our world. Tracing the long, convoluted history of UFO encounters and research, this unique series opens new windows into the controversial field.

In September 1977, something amazing appears in the night sky over the Brazilian island of Colares in the Amazon delta--a luminous object hovering about 15 feet over the water. For nearly two months, strange flying objects visit the island--some big, some small, saucer-shaped, cigar-shaped, some luminous and some not. Witnesses report they felt as if blood had been sucked from them by the strange rays. More than 30 residents suffer puncture wounds or burns after their encounters. Two islanders reportedly die from their injuries. The Brazilian Air Force sends a task force to the island for three months and it returns with 300 night photos and several motion picture reels. Though a 500-page report is compiled, along with a catalogue of the sightings, maps, and interview transcripts, it's kept from the public. Then, in May 2005, a few of the details are released, but many questions go unanswered. In this unique hour, we examine these mysterious happenings in depth.

Colares (from History Channel, 446 MB)

&

Investigative documentary hosted by Bruce Burgess on the alleged landing of a UFO, and the capture of ET's in Varginha, Brazil in 1996.

UFO_-_E.T._Encounter_Varginha_Brazil_.avi (From TLC, 742 MB)

[edit on 7-1-2008 by webstra]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I've found this video on Google:
the description reads:

Its a documentary about the Brazilian operation PRATO. They speak portuguese but that doesn't matter too much, because they show many reconstructions

Google Video Link

Edit to add:

Varginha ET Case - The Whole Story Updated

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I was able to understand about 30% of that portugese video (thank you spanish
) not much but I was able to get the gist of what was going on, it's an interesting case to say the least. Now if only someone who speaks portugese would translate it, that'd be nice he he.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I tend to believe the witnesses in the Varginha case but I'm not convinced they were aliens of the ET type. The creatures seemed to be quite pitiful, if also deadly and/or poisonous. I'm more inclined to think they were part of a genetic experiment that got loose (or were let loose). I've read of secret science facilities tucked away in remote places like Brazil. Who knows what could be going on there. Ingo Swann supposedly RV'd a horrific underground base that sounded like an experimental place for making human animal hybrids. Perhaps out of hundreds of experiments of mixing DNAs there are some "things" that survive. When I first read of the Varginha case I remember thinking "man X fly" like a man made chimera. It's actually quite horrific and sad IF it's true. It wouldn't surprise me though. Read how Dolly the sheep was made, it's bizarre but it worked. What could be the secret side of that kind of knowledge?????

[edit on 7-1-2008 by wigit]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Found this one about UFO Files: Brazil's Roswell: The Colares sigthing,
the show start after a short intro.

video.google.nl...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question
I was able to understand about 30% of that portugese video (thank you spanish
) not much but I was able to get the gist of what was going on, it's an interesting case to say the least. Now if only someone who speaks portugese would translate it, that'd be nice he he.

>.>

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join