It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Reality, demensional warriors

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

you seem to take creative critisizum way to heart

I agree that i do, i've realized that its not the best way to approch it now.

It's a REAL dirty game of cut throat poker out there people a cute nicey world cannot work.

Cannot?
Never say never..
Where there is a will, there is a way
so no matter what it can never NOT work,
I belive that the only reason we think it cannot work is because we have be raised and taught to belive otherwise.

I myself have many questions that i need answered,
but the questions that have been answered to me have blown my mind,
therefore, to me this is an oppertunity to finally get the word out, i do understand that some do not agree, and thats only because nobody agrees on everything.
But even know many of think i am debunking... i still will not stop to belive what i belive..

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark_Ace

You couldnt be more right,
everyday in life we question good and evil..
what is evil?
what is danger?
but eveyone has there own outlook on those questions.

Me im not going to sit here and say that everything i dont belive in is evil, because... there is in everything that is good, comes something that is evil...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I didnt quite no how to start this post
its a pretty weird one for me to think about

I have this friend today ill use the name charlie
Charlie had come to me and my family and revealed some pretty shocking news to us,
He clamied that he was chosen to be a dimensional warrior...and at first it was hard to belive him, but after a while of listening to him expalin, in ways we could barly understand...we dii belive him...

charlie was normally very relaxed and quiet. When he cam over the fist day.. he seem different, scared... mostly scared to tell us what had happened to him. In fear of what we would think.

Not many of our questions were answered, but this is how he expalined it

he said he had been chosen to be a dimensional warrior and he was living at multiple dimensions, useing only his mind...

he had also told us that there are many like him, and many different jobs to be chosen for.

when we asked him if it was scary there he told us that, everyone is so strong there, but no matter what "it is your house, nobody can come in unless you let them in"

the next day he came over, he seemed a little more calm about what he was saying, but he was having a very hard time expalining it in a way we would understand he also had told us that his parents were taking him to a doctor to help him with his "problem"
(PROBLEM!!??!!)..

he said things he had to work his way up to be able to win, and fight...
we didnt get much more information from charlie...

He had called us a couple days later and this is how the phone call went...

" my parents took me to the doctor..im on special medication...im better now..*click*...????????????
??????????????????????????????
ummm okayy??? freakkkyyY???

as far fetched as this sounds to you, i did much reaserch and it is happen to many people all over the world who explain it the same way...
much like a crystal child.. in which i will be explaining in another thread...

please if anyone has any comments i would love to hear them because since that day never again has ANYONE i know even heard from charlie...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Not really laziness, but society is designed so we have to spend our lives working with very little time to do anything else.

And as long as people have to work all day long in order to survive and/or satisfy their material desires, things will continue that way.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
HAvent had much time too post latly,
Been pretty bizzy,
I have a question...
what does everyone think about the Illuminati Or the NWO?
All comments are welcome!! i just want to see diffrent outlooks on the subject...
thanx

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MissConspiracy

Part paranoid delusion, part fish story.
After all the Christian's holy book says one day someone will come and try to make peace. But because he is not Christ. He is EVIL. Him and all the non-christians will want to kill the christians. So there can only be peace when all the world is Christians. It's there read between the lines of revelations. Even though you can't even get them all to agree on what that means.

Go figure. People love their nationalistic BS. So any attempt to fix what more than a few precieve as a problem, it's gotta be evil.

Not sure that made sense to anyone but me, but hey at least I understand. hEh

Just my 2 cents worth.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
MissConspiracy
I have been meditating 4 days now and have been feeling alot of energy and higher higher vibration in level in my bodies energy, I am trying to break my 3D cage. Any clues to Whats going on?

[edit on 24-1-2008 by darcon]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
MissConspiracy
I have been meditating 4 days now and have been feeling alot of energy and higher higher vibration in level in my bodies energy, I am trying to break my 3D cage. Any clues to Whats going on?

[edit on 24-1-2008 by darcon]

Meditation is a great way to keep you centered and focused.
Meditation alone can make you feel a higher energy,
The more you meditate the better you get at it, and the easier it makes it to control the energy you are feeling
I think that everyone has the ability to reach there higher power/energy (it depends on how you look at it)
but it takes much time and patience, and most of all belief...
if you do not 100% believe in the meditation and the energy you are feeling, you will never be able to understand it.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MissConspiracy

Thanks for the insight, i actually use a special meditation called, Heart Chakra Radiance.

members.aol.com...

Take a look if you want to.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join