It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Reality, demensional warriors

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Good morning..
i didnt Quite no what to write in my first thread so i figured i would come right out with "Our Reality"

The reality we live in is called the 3rd dimension. It is Physical, unspiritual,and a tough place to live in. Just like the Webmaster said "its an imballance of good and evil, where we've let the pendulm swing more towards evil." But end of story we did it to ourselves.
If It wasnt for us the NWO and the Illuminati would never be. It was none other then us, Everyone who has created the 3rd dimension, and soon we shall see.

" We Are Around six billion souls with bodies on this planet, and most of us have no clue what is going on around us, only because we have let ignorance substitute knowledge"
-webmaster

It All boils down to personal resonsibility, its our own laziness and ignornace that has gotten us where we are in the 3rd dimension today. It is something that needs to be looked after contently, so we figure its easier to let someone do that for us.
Were Out to find a balance in reality between good and evil. But there is no such balance, only imbalance which is the 3rd dimension,"Our Reality". What is "Our Reality"?
Its a constant battle between good and evil, in which evil has over ruled the good; which has broughten war,poverty,racism,volence,drugs,and... darkness.
In Conclusion we have created our own reality; No matter what anyone says, It is very self evident. Everybody living on earth "our reality" has agreed apon the same reality, more or less. Otherwise we wouldnt experience the same things.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Almost every second of the day we make choises.
These choises are what has created our futur.Point blank.
You make a disison and something happens. Then your next dision is based on the one before, and life goes on; there fore we have created our own reality.
Its Obvious that if you had made different choises in life, your futur would not be the same.
Which makes you think, how many times have you thought to yourself, "shoot i should have made a better or another disison and i wouldnt be in such a mess"

Quote from The Webmaster
" In a perfect world, you are free to make your own decisions, regardless of what other people are thinking, but we have come to a point where the majority will judge the ones that do not share the same opinion".

Its funny,
Most people think that we are 100% free to make our own disions, (wrong)
And they also think that nobody is interfering with out thoughts(wrong)
The Illuminati have been minipulating us "sheeple" for a long time now, they have created a reality for us to live in; a Reality THEY want us to belive in.

About 99.9% of the world (or something close to it) doesnt even know they are being minipulated, and they are still living with the illusion that they are free, and free thinkers.
Not True.
You See the brillance of the Illuminati's minipulation and mind control, is we dont know were under control.
So we can still make choises in life, there just limited to the reality we live in.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Seeing good and evil as +/- is a pure BULL.
Satanists tell that.

Posivity does not need negativity in order to exist but negativity needs positivity to sustain itself.

Most people think that we are 100% free to make our own disions...

yeah really Great illusion!

About 99.9% of the world (or something close to it) doesnt even know they are being minipulated, and they are still living with the illusion that they are free, and free thinkers.
Not True.
You See the brillance of the Illuminati's minipulation and mind control, is we dont know were under control.
So we can still make choises in life, there just limited to the reality we live in.

It's a great example and the principle that drives the whole "virtual" reality here. It's an universal structure of EGOs ( means the same as evil ) where oneknows more than another and tricks the next guy beneath it out to gain something for ITSELF etc. It goes on even in the astral world.

Everyone who has created the 3rd dimension, and soon we shall see.

We haven't created the 3rd dimension nor this vampiric virtual universe.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Its funny because you come to me with this.. yet most possibley you have no clue what your talking about .. maybe if you sit down.. Forget about your One track mind , point of veiw "real" or "not real" bull#... then you would be able to open not only your eyes but your mind. But untill then dont waste your time becuase nothing you could possible say or do can stop what people want to say and learn, and reveal..

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS MissConspiracy. You have some good points about the third dimension being a constant force of good and evil, and also the fact that most poeple really aren't too sure of anything. That's why there are so many different religions and spiritual beliefs. People have always made attempts to understand life, but their beliefs have often been based on there own limited understanding along with biased opinions. In every religion there's probably some truth but it may be nearly impossible to have everything right due to the nature of this dimension.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Thank you for the welcome Miss information...
but see religion is another one..
i do not belive that god is a tall man with a long white beard living in heaven...
God is space,
God is time, matter, energy, light
God is you, me, everyone, and everything,
God is not bodys we are in but the spirt within the body.. fear
and what do we fear the most? Death

They want us to believe one of a few things:

1) This life is all there is. When you die, you are gone and there is nothing more to it (atheism).

2) There is a Heaven and there is a Hell. This is only true if we believe it is true. The Christian belief in Heaven and Hell is another way to control us. By telling us there is an Eternal Fire after death if you don't choose "the right path" is a way to scare us and lead is into another dogma.

3) The Illuminati created all those religions and cults to divide and conquer, to turn man against man in religious wars, and to create a problem, making us ignorant of what is true and what is not. By confusing people with different belief systems, the population is less likely to find their way out of the trap. There is no Hell, except the one we are creating for ourselves, and Heaven is something different from what we're taught. They also realized a long time ago, that you can't just create ONE idea and expect everybody to embrace it; you have to have choices. They don't mind us having choices, so long as all our choices lead to nowhere. To understand Heaven and Hell we have to understand who or what God is.

- quoteing the webmaster

[edit on 7-1-2008 by MissConspiracy]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Thought i would make a little bit of better discription on "god"

God is the Life Energy.
God is everything, it is the Universe, it is you, me, the animals, the flowers, the atoms - everything that is. Because everything is energy.
You are part of the Life Force or Life Energy, and therefore you can create your own reality.
If you are an aware being, maybe your next question will be:

"So if I can create my own reality, why am I here in the 3rd dimension, suffering together with the rest of the world?"
Most of us are here because we agreed upon this reality.
Then why would we agree upon a reality we don't want to live in?
Because we are deceived to believe that this reality is all there is.
And when you give birth to children, you teach them the same thing,
directly or indirectly, by NOT telling them there are more and different realities. You may be religious and teach your children about religion,
but they will still be stuck in the agreed upon reality.
Another possibility why you are here is that you chose to come here to help humanity out...to help those who want to listen, to learn how to evolve enough to leave the 3rd dimension for good.At this point its not realli what people think about what im saying that matters... its the fact that the people who do no and have intressed will read it ,answer to it, and maybe even help out with it..

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
What if you suspected you were a sphere of light energy positioned on the edge of origin which projected a dimensional attribute on quantum fabric that entwined your consciouness into believing a reality binds you by physical law where all that is, is based on sensual subjective reasoning. And this reality is so real you forget origin and believe you are you as you percieve your being real above all else.

Would you be afraid to admit, deny, or accept it.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The whole Dimension,NWO, Illuminati and a Shadow Govornment is unreal to alot of people,
but stay with me for a while and give it a chance,
because once you start to realize and open your mind to new thoughts and theroys...
the out come may suprize you...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
if i was to find out that everything i belive in was a big lie i would be shocked, but by all means not afraid to admit it...
I someone has the proof that the world is exactly as we have been raised to belive i would be far from scared to admit i was wrong,
But for as long as we dont even bother to question what might be lies and minioulation...
we will never know right?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
There are SO many 'good' people here on earth. Tune more and more into the cosmic connection between these individuals and try to stop giving energy to the dark side which is what negative thought welcomes.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Energy to the dark side?
What i am talking about is the total opposite of "dark side"
Indeed there are many wonderful people in the world... yet its the many wonderful people who are getting hurt in the end by the minipulation and cover over our eyes...
im not saying that what i say is the bottom truth and nothing but,
I am saying what i belive, and what many others belive...
So smite me Oh mighter smiter
but i will not be shut down with words, because words cant kill a belife

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MissConspiracy

Ok, first of all who's this "webmaster" that you're referring to?

Second... what antar said. If we can manipulate/tune in to our own reality then by focusing more on the dark stuff, that is what we'll end up with.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
the webmaster is a well known conspiracy geinuse named Wes
and being able to live in our own reality is only a dark thing if you want your reality to be..
as life is only what you make of it

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissConspiracy
being able to live in our own reality is only a dark thing if you want your reality to be..
as life is only what you make of it

Ok just so I understand you...

Originally posted by MissConspiracy
The whole Dimension,NWO, Illuminati and a Shadow Govornment is unreal to alot of people,
but stay with me for a while and give it a chance,
because once you start to realize and open your mind to new thoughts and theroys...
the out come may suprize you...

Are you saying that regarding all this NWO and Shadow Gov stuff... the outcome may be a good thing despite the common negative association with the above?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Are you saying that regarding all this NWO and Shadow Gov stuff... the outcome may be a good thing despite the common negative association with the above?

The Outcome is untold.
The only way there can be a positive outcome is if we make one,
When you think about it.
The Ilete are just a bunch of horrible filthy rich, greedy, people who have the money and power to do what ever they want too.
The earths population is filled with rich, erigant, sheeple.
Its hard to sit down and read about something when someone is sitting there and telling you that everything you know may be wrong and the people are the only ones who can change it now. But when you acaully sit, and research and just plan think about how messed up the world is what is your outcome?
is it thats just how the world is.
Or do you do what we were put here for and question the ultimate question.. what is that "something we dont know"
You will never be able to find the answer to anything if you do ask the question first...

So ask yourself the question
Is there more to the world, the mind, the spirt/soul that were not told, or taught..
Because remeber we only know what we are taught..

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
i Belive Spirit and the soul are synonymous,
In a more simpler term i will just use spirit.
The spirit is immortal, The spirit is you. You is not your body, your brain, or your mind. You are the SPIRIT. Your body is nothing more then a tool used here in the 3rd dimension, yet you need it to operate here.
However, the illusion of time , the agreed upon reality deteriorates the body eventually. We Normally call it aging and after some amount of time the body is unable to function, and it "dies". Its all programed into our DNA. But!, Only the body dies, you dont. No matter what the illuminati or anyone else in that matter is doing too you, No One can kill you.
What they can do is Destroy your body, and torture your mind, but they cant kill YOU, the spirit.

I thynk its very important to remember that becuase the illuminati control us with FEAR and with TERROR, they need to make threats around us so we feel unsafe and fear for our "lives" they want us to belive that we are our bodys and they can kill us. So it seems that the only thing we can do is relize that YOU are the spirit , and they CANT kill YOU.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MissConspiracy

Eh. I beg to differ on a number of things.

1) Evil and good are human constructs. You do not see it anywhere in nature just human nature. Otherwords NOT elemental forces. And no predatory animals are NOT evil. They serve their purpose and there is no malice in what they do. It's a REAL dirty game of cut throat poker out there people a cute nicey world cannot work.

2) The whole global conspiracy thing forgets human nature. We are NOT great secret keepers, someone will decide its more to their advantage to spill the beans so to speak and given time eventually the dam breaks. And the more people you let in on the secret the more likely someone is to tell. I see conspiracies, but more small groups twisting events to the advantage of whatever their agenda is.

3) I believe a soul exists but it is possible it doesn't since we can't prove it physically.

4) You seem to take criticism way to heart.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by WraothAscendant]

[edit on 8-1-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WraothAscendant

it is hard i think to define good and evil because animals kill other animals which is a bad thing becuase they are killing

but it is a good thing becuase they need the foor to live

i think animals no what is good and bad that is

aniamsl no what is good and bad for them

what is dangurous and what is safe

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
That article basically explains the universe.

xeeatwelve.com...

Pictures of Saturn and Iapetus proof it.

The most far off thing is probably that we're on the edge of destruction of the physical universe now.

Because the "darkness" universe is no longer able to restart itself ( history proofs it... ca. every 20.000 year cycles ) and will break down finally.

It's sad that most wouldn't even be able to comprehend it by their conditioning but I hope some can put this into sense because it's the truth.

Consider that before you start debunking this time. thx

[edit on 8-1-2008 by Paul the seeker]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join