It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary out? Is a possible Republican (and U.S.) nightmare over?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Looked at any of the sources in the rest of this thread, or just hoping against hope that your gal pulls through?

I didn't watch the video because I have used up my monthly Bandwidth quota. Look just because I think Hillary will be next president doesn't mean that I am one of her supporters.

Anyway, we'll find out Wednesday, or shortly afterwards just how damaging the NH defeat has been to Hillary's campaign.

IMO Hillary and her team focus will on Super Tuesday with the aim of winning most of the major battles rather then the minor side shows. If Hillary does poorly on Super Tuesday I will rethink my position .

But don't let me stop you all from your wishful thinking ......

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by xpert11

Well, even if you save the video for later, you can still read what political reporters are saying on all the other online news sources.

And don't forget that bill's legacy is somewhat at stake here as well. With him behind her, how could she lose anywhere - not just Iowa and NH tomorrow? If bill disappears from the campaign, then it's truly over for hillary.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
IMO it's far too early to speculate on Clinton's demise, just as it would be unwise to consider Huckabee the front runner for the Republicans at this time. Wait until after Super Tuesday. I like both Clinton and Obama, so either way it goes, or if they run together, it would be fine with me. The misogyny in these postings is striking. If she's tough, then she is pummeled for being "unfeminine," and when she shows a little emotion she's perceived as weak. If she were younger, prettier and more "womanly," many would say she's unsuited for office. I think the disparagement would be the same for any woman who ran. Maybe it's true that America, unlike many other nations, is unready to have a woman as a leader.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I think that part of Hillary's poor showing is the amount of fatigue that she has to have since she has been running for president since Rudy dropped out of the Senate Race. I honestly have never been this fatigued by an election so early into the real process.

I think part of this can be attributed to the Political Pundits needing something to talk about once Bush became a Lame Duck. He has been pretty effective keeping his legacy going through his signing statements, but his presidency put so much of the spotlight on Front Runner Clinton for so long. There is just too much race left to call her all the way out, no matter how glad I will be if she concedes.

I think the same thing has happened to Guiliani. He was the front runner for so long, that it got to both their heads, and they decided to start running in December 2006...

There is too much race left, thats for sure.
DocMoreau

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Well, I for one am declaring definate election fraud in NH.

Why?

Just like in Ohio for the 2004 election where "the polls" showed kerry winning the state but Bush ended up winning.

In NH, the polls all showed hillary losing, but she ended up winning.

So, where are all the ATS election fraud people on this issue?

Oh wait, I forgot they all like hillary, so there's nothing for them to complain about.

apc

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
They're all in the Breaking News threads. ATS is hardly being quiet about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join