It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why no CCTV Surveilance Cameras on Georgia I-20?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Just curious, there are approximately 90 cctv surveilance cameras going into and out of atlanta except Georgia I-20. I-20 takes you to the city of Madison, Georgia where all the alleged FEMA coffins are located ( fyi: www.abovetopsecret.com...).

The link below shows exact locations of all cctv surveilance cameras in atlanta:
lender.bizhosting.com...

Isn't this strange? Do you suppose this scenario is applicable to other major cities across America?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
only one I found on the link you gave was
camera 7 75/85 at Interstate 20
that's not what your looking for is it?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

at the I-20 connector in Atlanta going in either direction there are no cameras going into or out of atlanta. Every other major interstates going into and out of atlanta have cctv cameras.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I drove that I20 corridor many times, there is nothing but farm land and woods. Why even but a camera there anyway, I say no camera anywhere.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by zman
I drove that I20 corridor many times, there is nothing but farm land and woods.'/quote]

and FEMA coffins right off I-20 in Madison, Georgia.

Why even but a camera there anyway, I say no camera anywhere.
I agree.

Nonetheless, what is the strategy behind no CCTV camera? I suppose from FEMA's vantage point there is no need to look at dead bodies anyway.

Okay, that answers my questions. Let the dead bury the dead.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite

Originally posted by zman
I drove that I20 corridor many times, there is nothing but farm land and woods.'/quote]

and FEMA coffins right off I-20 in Madison, Georgia.

Why even but a camera there anyway, I say no camera anywhere.
I agree.

Nonetheless, what is the strategy behind no CCTV camera? I suppose from FEMA's vantage point there is no need to look at dead bodies anyway.

Okay, that answers my questions. Let the dead bury the dead.

Why did you lump my coment into lets bury the dead it makes it seem like I said that, what I said was and maybe I should have included that I traveled from SC to Atlanta many times and never saw a camera. If they did have one its unconsitutional anyway as they have infringed on my rights.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zman

I understand how lumping my statement together might have easily been misconstrued; however, I know you did not make that statement.

The point I hoped to make was since there are no cctv cameras on Interstate 20 going toward Madison, Georgia was the location of FEMA coffins. Why put cameras on an interstate that possible transports the dead.

I welcome feedback, good and bad, I intend to know the truth.

Sorry you were offended.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
What are all the cctv cameras on teh highway used for anyway? just to monitor traffic or something more?

they've recently been installed all over near me (not in georgia) and EI've been wondering. I know of them are accessible online for traffic.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost
What are all the cctv cameras on teh highway used for anyway? just to monitor traffic or something more?

i was led to believe cctv cameras on us/state highways were installed to enforce moving violations, however, I've come to believe surveillance of citizens.

Originally posted by warpboostthey've recently been installed all over near me (not in georgia) and EI've been wondering. I know of them are accessible online for traffic.

Yes, cctv surveillance cameras can be accessed on the internet as of now.

The City of Atlanta could be shut down in minutes. By-Pass I-285 as you may be aware is a perimeter around Atlanta. All major cities have perimeters. The cameras would certainly be useful, huh?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
i know there must be ats members throughout the us near major cities there are cctv cameras. in any given metropolitan city are cctv cameras positioned on us interstates going into and out going around a by-pass or perimeter? Is this a stupid observation. how about my conclusion?

are there any military personnel out there or are there is Risk players. speak up?

related link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Well IMHO, these cameras that you are so worried about along the highways currently have an innocent purpose in that they are likely RWIS stations (or ARWIS, depending). These Road Weather Information Systems are used by your Highway/Roads departments to assess road conditions and immediate road maintenance requirements. For example just because it is not "snowing at the office", does not mean that the highway 10 miles north isn't about to start icing up due to the humidity/temperature concerns at that local spot area. So these RWIS stations detect these conditions before they happen, and let your Roads department know to get out there and do some anti-icing before the road actually starts to ice up and cause traffic chaos.

Remember, that is just one example of the practical use of an RWIS station; they record all kinds of weather data so they get used in different ways in different climate conditions to help solve issues before they happen on our highways and roads. Adverse weather conditions could be rain, fog, smoke, winds, or whatever other elements your roads may experience in your area.

More and more of these cameras are becoming accessible to general public as well, so you can check out your routes roads conditions before you set off on your trip to ensure the ACTUAL road conditions are to your satisfaction before you travel on them.

I think you mentioned that one particular highway does not have them yet, and you were wondering why... That could be any innocent reason as well, likely due to some government tech executing his RWIS deployment plan, and had limited phased funding, meaning he can only do so much camera installs every year based on his yearly capital budget restraints. Maybe next year, that one highway will get its cameras installed, as that is when it is due to receive its project funding. Who knows... Maybe that highway does not have the road condition concerns that the other three highways have so it was last on the priority list to receive RWIS stations.

Anyway, Im not saying that in the future every camera in the world is not going to start working for the NWO and conspire against us, but currently their use is legitimate and justified in the name of highway traffic safety. Currently those cameras (as a whole) are saving people's lives (and money) every day by allowing our Roads workers to do their jobs more effectively and diligently.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IronDogg

i concur the innocence and legitimacy of initial installation of these cameras...............they will be used against us at some point in time. i was curious as to why interstate 20 (location of fema coffins from covington to madison along I-20) might have been the possible delay. as of today, I-20 is well equipped.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
If it's just farm land out there they probably don't have power. And probably didn't feel like spending the millions it would cost to install power (and fibre) for the video cameras along the motorway.

And they don't want anyone to see the death squads driving their dump trucks full of multilated corpses. Obviously.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
They want to monitor everyone else, but why on earth would they spend millions on CCTV cameras around FEMA camp coffins for the survallience team to keep an eye on. They dont want these people's going home worried and telling their families and friends, what happened around this ara. Especially if they see a whole load of coffins being brought in.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Well for one thing there are no FEMA coffins so that isn't something they need to watch.

Secondly you won't have traffic cams in rural areas of a state as the traffic usually is steady and there aren't many traffic jams or heavy start and stop type traffic.

I live down I-20 east of Atlanta and most of your heavy traffic starts as you get toward Atlanta as it does in most large cities. The further away you get away from a large metropolitan area the traffic is less congested hence the need for less traffic cams.

And most if not all of your traffic cams are run by the state DOT.or at least it is here in GA. Plus they are used for those who do not like to sit in traffic which is why they are available to use online.
edit on 22-2-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

top topics

join