It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soviet Moon Images

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

That was the thread I was talking about, I am glad that some of us still can remember what they did 2 months ago.

Thanks, Sherpa.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OSSkyWatcher

And as you may have noticed we never did conclusively identify what it was.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Yes amazing isn't it, now if only I could remember the really important stuff like where I left my wallet

You know we never did discuss the other shapes that were there I guess because the cylinder was hard enough to track down.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
These seem to be fantastic unbrushed moon photos.

Normaly i never see any real geometry in presented pictures, im no expert, but in these soviet ones the place seems to be littered with anomalies.

I am very interested to see what the experts on this will find, and im sure they will,

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I like the picture towards the bottom of the guy doing his Gandhi immitation or what ever the h that is? :->

The distance shot stuff just goes right past me, but I appreciate people making the effort.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Thanks for very interesting photos.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OSSkyWatcher
is it just me or does the piece of metal looking 3 disc cylinder thing look old and like it is starting to rust?

that doesn't look shiny and new, and how will it get rusted on the moon without an atmosphere?

it looks like it's rusted or road salted lol the white parts look like something left over from some chemical/chemical reaction

it looks like you could scrape that white stuff off like crud from your teeth

my sentiment exactly! But i kind of place that in the "to good to be true" category.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I posted something I found in the UFO forums. Seems to be a cube lying in a crater.

Soviets Found Somthing...

/rich

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by olegkvasha

Hi olegkvasha, great pictures and a very interesting post.

I found this very intriguing,

Look at this picture,

Look at the upper end by 250º, can you or anyone else tell or explain to me what this item can be?

[edit on 12/1/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthDweller

Originally posted by OSSkyWatcher
is it just me or does the piece of metal looking 3 disc cylinder thing look old and like it is starting to rust?

that doesn't look shiny and new, and how will it get rusted on the moon without an atmosphere?

it looks like it's rusted or road salted lol the white parts look like something left over from some chemical/chemical reaction

it looks like you could scrape that white stuff off like crud from your teeth

my sentiment exactly! But i kind of place that in the "to good to be true" category.

www.mentallandscape.com...

that clearly shows a round piece taken out of the object, at least it looks that way cause you can see the same texture that is the moons surface in a round shape on that cylinder shape

could have been knocked off by a laser gun
burned that round hole in it

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The photos do appear to display stars, unlike the Apollo photos. The junk, along with the stars, to me make it appear like our astronauts government are withholding the whole story from us. Taxpayers paid for the program, we deserve to know the entire results of the adventure. The truth may hurt, whatever that may be, but let's hear it. Possibilities: 1) aliens threatened us with global extinction if they spilled the beans; 2) aliens or global corporate powers paid massive bribes to keep the secret, and our government is compromised; 3) we are the aliens, and the moon debris was evidence of our takeover of the planet, and the moon was like a trojan horse death star that brought in the invasion. Wouldn't that give us all a guilty conscience... Any other ideas, thoughts?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join