It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My nephew is posessed by a nasty demon!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by C_Tanner

Do you have any conclusive evidence of what you have witnessed? Video's or sworn statements?

Im not a disbeliever, I just like it when supportive evidence is offered by those making the claim.

As for Jedi, I think he has a kid with a severe chemical imbalance and needs to get him professional help, instead of throwing a bible at him and freaking out when he hasnt read it.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
reply to post by C_Tanner

Do you have any conclusive evidence of what you have witnessed? Video's or sworn statements?

Im not a disbeliever, I just like it when supportive evidence is offered by those making the claim.

No, and if I did and was dumb enough to post it I would just have internet haters jumping all over it screaming "fake!" and whatever else. One reason I don't have said evidence is 90% of it took place before I became a ghost hunter...it's what got me into it. And it was my freinds and family affected, so if I had video I sure as hell wouldn't post it here.

Those who know me in person and online (paranormal-wise, I have been on the TAPS forums for several years) knows that I myself am very skeptical as an investigator and am not prone to making wild claims. I don't "see" ghosts, goblins, and demons behind every bush, per se. And just like the ongoing thread on this subject on the TAPS main forum, those who have experienced both kinds of hauntings will all tell you there is an extreme, significant difference. Besides. it's not up to me to convince the world and I wouldn't even try, especially in such a volatile environment as the internet where every hateful troll has a voice.

I would hope that everyone who hasn't experienced it never does. That being said I do lean with others on this thread that the OPs situation is not paranormal in nature, but psychological. Remember people are capable of acting evil even without the Devils help.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by C_Tanner]

[edit on 14-5-2008 by C_Tanner]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
One other thing....when I am online I use my real name, where I am from and links to the group I am associated with. I put my name behind everything I say. I'm not on the internet under an alias making up wild stories just to get attention. I stand behind everything that comes out of my mouth and out of my keyboard.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
If demons were real, and inside your nephew, what is stopping them from just blatantly murdering someone? That is what demons do, isn't it? Murder and torture?

I could be wrong about 'what demons do' because I am no professional on the topic of demons, etc.

Murder and torture are more of the extremes when it suits their purpose. Subtlety is amazingly powerful and sometimes has a greater effect than candid assault. Why kill one when you can corrupt dozens? That kind of thinking.

Originally posted by blowfishdl
Not picking or pointing judgment but don't let yourself become the demon.

I think this illustrates the point well. It doesn't sound to me as if her nephew is possessed, but surely they're at play (on who specifically I'm unsure) with the proof being this resentment, anger, fear and strained relationship. Demons revel in this stuff like a frat party.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by saint4God]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Sorry for the loss of your mom Jedi.

I agree totally with Saint4God and hope you will resolve this. It is hard especially after things just goes from bad to worse, a person's faith takes a dip as well.

I have stated my opinion on page 1 and got a bit ridiculed for saying there are demons/nasties. BTW Tanner, thanks for sticking up for me even if it is unknown to you but you backed me and you laid it out straight. Well said/typed

One thing i will say again, when you seek help you must go with your nephew. I feel/read a lot of negativity from you, which i do understand in your situation. Maybe you are under attack as well, not just him.

Best Wishes. And go get it.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Did my mom have to die for me to prove a point? i've said before and i'll say it again. Everything was fine before my nephew and his demons showed up. look at the facts.

1. within 2 months of him moving in, we have the electrical explosion; takes out my heater, my mom's television and it almost kills me while I sleep.

2. My mother having been fine for many, many years suddenly falls ill. conicidential that this happens soon as he moves in with her? don't think so.

you see, in a way I predicted that this demon would kill someone. I thought it was after me and maybe it was, but it got my mom first.

Now, I have the problem. I been having nightmares and neck problems. I can't sleep and I feel down and depressed. sooner or later this demon will get me i'm afraid.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Murder and torture are more of the extremes when it suits their purpose. Subtlety is amazingly powerful and sometimes has a greater effect than candid assault.

I see the light. So your saying the demon killed my mother to get to me? wow, that makes so much sense now. He knew he would destroy me that way and no other way. Godanm! the devil knows what the heck he's doing doesn't he?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
Did my mom have to die for me to prove a point? i've said before and i'll say it again. Everything was fine before my nephew and his demons showed up. look at the facts.

Yes, lets look at the facts shall we.

1. within 2 months of him moving in, we have the electrical explosion; takes out my heater, my mom's television and it almost kills me while I sleep.

First, an electrical heater blowing up is not uncommon. How old was it, which make and model, how many other electrical devices were running off the same circuit? Same with the TV, tvs pop all the time and its nothing special. Was it an old TV using tubes or color guns? What circuit was it on and how many other electrical devices were on that circuit? How much use did the TV get? How old is your house? When was the last time any electrical inspection was done? What type of wiring is it? Is it standard house wire or knob and tube?

Answer these questions and we can move on to forming a proper theory as to what is happening.

2. My mother having been fine for many, many years suddenly falls ill. conicidential that this happens soon as he moves in with her? don't think so.

My mother is a health nut, no fast food, zero to no alcohol, no drugs, only organic foods. She got a new boyfriend and within six months, she was diagnosed with an uncurable and very aggressive cancer. Should I therefor assume that Paul (her boyfriend) is some kind of demonic cancer spreader?

No, I shouldn't. I should chalk it up to life sucking. Bad things happen to good people im afraid, its just something we have to live with.

Now more questions for you to answer so we can weed out anything worldly.

What evidence do you have to suggest that he is possessed by a demon?

So far, we know he is aggressive, potentially violent, and somewhat mentally unstable. Those issues do not point to demonic possession, but rather, a chemical imbalance coupled with a psychological problem.

So your nephew doesnt want to read the bible? Whats the big deal? I dont want to read the bible Am I, therefor a demon? Does he burst into flames when he looks at a cross? Have you thrown holy water on him to see what happens?

Where are the kids parents? I forget if you mentioned that earlier or not.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by InSpiteOf]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Yes I agree, blaming him for your mothers death is going too far. If I was him I would want to leave you.

Anyway I hope everything turns out ok. Good luck.

Peace.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matt Kilby
I don't see how you account a television blowing up and a heater buring out to a deamon. Have you considered he may have a mental illness?

My first thought was mental illness too... but I would probably point a finger at the OP rather than the nephew.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Me personally, I would have been have been kicked his crazy ass out my house. I mean c'mon a 20 yr possesed by a demon, I did not even think that was feasible. Kick him out or give him some prozac, whichever works best. That's my advice.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Having dealt with someone that was "possessed" I do not doubt the existance of this. I do think however that perhaps the nephew might have some behavorial or mental issues that need to be addressed.

First off do not fear, your fear only makes this negative entity stronger.
Hate begets hate. If you are completely convinced this is indeed a posession you need to contact someone who knows how to go about getting this lower energy out of your nephew.

We are at a time in this world where spiritual warfare is at an all time high. I am not a christian, and do not necessarily believe a christian church will have the answers you seek regarding this. I do believe fully in God and his ability to help you out. Thrusting the Bible at your nephew will do little. That is a manmade book that has been edited to fit the belief system of each church. It makes for a good read but when dealing with matters such as attachments of lower energy entities it takes more than a sprinkling of holy water and a priest. At least imho.

He does require a clearing and protection over the rest of the family is a necessity. Imagine yourself bathed in light, protected and loved completley by our creator. As I said fear is the worst thing you can exhibit.

Good luck.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
You need to calm down before you do something irrational. The Force will guide you in your actions. He needs to leave your home. You can't have him there if you're positive that he's the source of negative energy. You need to make him leave, and soon. Or else you never know what will happen next.

May the Force be with you.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I think he wants me dead.

Ask your spirit guides to shield you with Light. It won't bother you anymore. Guaranteed.

And as others have said, don't fear it. Fear will dissolve the Light.

[edit on 26/5/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I see the light. So your saying the demon killed my mother to get to me?

Nope, I said what I meant.

wow, that makes so much sense now. He knew he would destroy me that way and no other way.

The devil uses any effective route - whether it be anger, frustration, paranoia, fear, etc.

Godanm!

Careful who you choose as an enemy. If you believe a demon is at play (and I'm inclined to agree, just not in the same way you may) then it may be best to keep God on your side.

the devil knows what the heck he's doing doesn't he?

Evidently.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Saying someone is posessed by a demon makes as much sense as saying I'm posessing them, as there is as much evidence for me being able to do that as demons.

If someone's suffering, be it a kid or an adult, go seek professional medical help.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
Saying someone is posessed by a demon makes as much sense as saying I'm posessing them, as there is as much evidence for me being able to do that as demons.

If someone's suffering, be it a kid or an adult, go seek professional medical help.

Modern day medicine with all its chemicals has no understanding of spirituality and will probably make things worse.

All Doctors are taught that the is no god, no devil, no spirit. Just prescribe PROZAC or anti-depressants and that will do the trick.

Yeah right! I'd rather battle with the demon!

Read my and 'Richard J Plamer's' posts in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

it should give you more insight.

Also, read my posts here. I think you'll find them intersting and relevant:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Jinni]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

No. That's one of the most ridiculous posts I've read on ATS. Wow.

So, when your family is sick, you wave a bible over them and light some incense?

May I hazard a guess that because the scientific community hasn't agreed with you on your assumed unseen entities, you think they know nothing? Which is more likely - you are right, or the millions of scientists out there are right? I know which one my money is on.

I can't stand the state the "paranormal studies" board has got itself into. There is no study going on here, and all we have is new-aged mysticism and pseudoscience. We get amateurs chiming in with their assertions (completely baseless, of course) as if they're absolute fact. Then we get ridiculously-insulting replies like the one this is a response to. It's impossible for anyone to learn anything while all the folks on here tell spooky stories and make stuff up as they go. It's more like Kindergarten than University. Awful.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Let me put it like this.

When I go to the doctors with a cold or flu I get told had plenty of water and rest.

INSTEAD I found this:

A special plant extract when taken at the time of the symptoms make the flu/cold go away completely.

There is a wealth of cures in plants that we have lost information on.

In addition, most people on anti-depressants get worse long term which was what was suggested.

I don;t see how my post is so obsurd but it seems like you have misunderstood what I said.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Thanks for proving my point. Those plant extract don't cure the cold or flu, they simply ease the symptoms. Compare that to medicine, where you can get a flu vaccine which stops you from getting flue. The cold can't be cured by science or by plant extracts, however both can offer relief.

As for your nonsense about antidepressants, yes, there is a correlation between people on medication and people getting worse, but that is no fault of the medicine, but the fault of the intrinsically-difficult nature of treating a mental illness.

I didn't misunderstand a word you said - I simply saw that you are confused or ignorant about the efficacy of medicine. I tried to rectify that, and instead you reply yet again, highlighting said confusion/ignorance for all to see.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join