It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My nephew is posessed by a nasty demon!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Kis11

Do you have proof that what you are messing with are enities that come from some place other than a good spiritual realm? How do you know for a fact? Are they just telling you that? LOL

Go ahead and do what you do without knowing what you are getting yourself into. The only one buying the b#s is you.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
PLEASE DISCUSS THE ISSUES -- and not your feelings or opinions about the other posters.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

ok first of all i question the person that had schitzophrenia and a spirit telling you to harm yourself or others is obviously one not of the good spirit realm. and as for knowing whats what, i have a direct synapse to my 3rd eye and 2 to my crown chakra that i grew with a substance called a neutropyl i've past the point of enlightenment i am so you can say whatever you want on the internet to try to flame me but i do give a rats a$$

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kis11
i have a direct synapse to my 3rd eye and 2 to my crown chakra

You have a MRI image or something to prove this.
Otherwise its just a claim by a person...

that i grew with a substance called a neutropyl

Who is taking drugs. Although piracetam doesn't seem to be particularly dangerous I suspect you've done your share of things.
There is no proof piracetam grows new synapses.

i've past the point of enlightenment i am so you can say whatever you want on the internet to try to flame me but i do give a rats a$$

If you were anywhere even near enlightened you wouldn't have such a bad attitude and would have no need to openly defend your ego before any criticism even takes place.
You'd also be able to spell "I'm", but then if you were enlighted you wouldn't need to be so egocentric.

Is this your myspace?
That dude is out of his mind, think he's jeebus, a common issue with people
who experiment heavily with psychotropics.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Legalizer

I can have any attitude I want I'm the alpha and the omega It took 3 years for me to finally realize what "I've" become after meeting god and now only time will tell that my story is true.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoliKhan
You guys are awfully rude. What if someone were treating you this way over something you believe?

Agreed. I'm ashamed to be considered part of this community because of it's typical "you're a nut" attitude that has become more predictable than the sunrise.

To the original poster, there was a man sent to earth who dealt with demons. You know His name and how to talk with Him, He can help. Feel free U2U if you'd like to go into details, people here seem to have no interest in how to resolve your situation.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
This all sounds a bit too far fetched to be a possession or demon attack. I am sorry OP but I just can't buy what your selling us here. I do have to agree with another poster that said it's probably time that you moved out of your mothers house. Your nephew should do so as well. It sounds like you both are too old to be living with your mother.

Secondly demonic possession is pretty obvious and shouldn't be confused with a young person being angry. I think that someone that has a mental disorder may seem like they are possessed but in all actuality it's the imbalance that is causing the behavior not a supernatural force.

perhaps also you should check into some counseling for yourself. It sounds like you have a lot of issues to work out with a licensed therapist and would benefit from talking with a qualified person.

Anyway thats just my thoughts on the subject. I could be wrong. If you find your nephew crawling the walls or ceiling and trying to feed you your own entrails then you might have a possession on your hands.

radiodjguy

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Update. Well, for those who follow my posts you'd know that I had left ATS for about a month. My mother died April 18th. Now I was thinking back to what I said here a few months ago, about this demon trying to kill me. I figured it was trying to kill me, yet now I undestand what the demon was trying to do. Kill my mother; and he did.

My nephew was at the hospital the night my mother died. When she died he started to scream and hit walls. He knows he was guilty of something. And for some unknown reason he feels guilty for my mom's death. I find it interesting and non concidential that my nephew moves in and within months my Mother dies and we have all these negative forces around the house.

Now more than ever, I believe that this demon could not get to me so he got to her. she was the weakest and more open to spirits. So far, I've tried to kick out my nephew out of the home but he refuses to accept his negative origins and demonic actions. Just today I woke up to he had left a pan burning in the kitchen, I knocked on his door and screamed at him to shut it off, metal was starting to melt of the pan and it began to smell like acid. More scared than ever, i've given him the bible and he still hasn't read it. I'm afraid for him as I predict and expect him to have a tragic accident.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I know we've talked before and your preference is to ignore what I've said, but...

Originally posted by jedimiller
Kill my mother; and he did.

What did the doctors say your mother died of?

So far, I've tried to kick out my nephew out of the home but he refuses to accept his negative origins and demonic actions.

Trying to kick someone out of your home does evoke a negative response typically.

Just today I woke up to he had left a pan burning in the kitchen, I knocked on his door and screamed at him to shut it off, metal was starting to melt of the pan and it began to smell like acid.

Why didn't you shut it off first, then yell at him?

More scared than ever, i've given him the bible and he still hasn't read it.

Maybe because you're trying to kick him out and believe he's possessed?

I'm afraid for him

Pray for him and talk to him out of love, not anger, fear and resentment. You're an aunt, be the adult. He is the child.

as I predict and expect him to have a tragic accident.

We will all have tragic accidents at one time or another. Beware of the self-fulfilling prophecies.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by saint4God]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Jedi,

People show their grief in different ways at times that you might not consider normal.

It doesn't sound like your nephew was guilty to me, it sounds like he was angry about your Mom dying, hence his hitting the walls and yelling.

Have you never over cooked something, scorching a pan? Maybe he should be more careful, but he might have forgotten about whatever he was cooking. Do you have smoke detectors in your house?

It sounds like your nephew might be depressed. Instead of yelling at him, have you tried talking to him about it?

If you throw him out of the house, where is he going to go? If you want him to move, you should tell him so, when you are not angry with him. Set a time limit for him to move so that he can make other arrangements. Afterall, he is family, and I am sure you don't want to burn any bridges with a relative.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
i hope your nephew wins an oscar!

[edit on 12-5-2008 by CzErased]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

There is nothing obvious about it. If I were you, I'd stick to the facts. There is no evidence suggesting it's a "demon", especially considering there is no evidence of "demons" at all, let alone that your son is one.

I'd seek some psychiatric help if I were you - assuming members of your family are evil supernatural beings without any evidence is not a sign of well-balanced mental health. There are a bunch of mundane explanations for that which you describe, yet you leap to the fantastic explanations without any logic or reasoning.

Sorry to sound so harsh, but it's for your own good. And the good of those around you.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
thats a really freaky storie

I would get an exorcism soon!!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
jedimiller, I am truly sorry for your loss. Losing one's mother is, perhaps, the most difficult event in one's life. With time, I am sure that you will be able to finally come to terms with the grief.

Your home, your family, all seem to have greatly affected and that, to some degree, is to be expected. After all, an integral, loving part of your lives has left you but it is not a demonic action that is behind your moms death. I don't mean to sound harsh but this is life and sometimes things happen that we don't want to have happen. It's really as simple as that.

However, you do seem to persist in the belief that some demonic force was behind your mother's death and the actions of your nephew. You even mentioned that you gave your nephew a Bible. I will take this as meaning that you are a Christian. Because of that, I would encourage you to go and to speak with your Minister or Priest of your church. I am sure that discussing these isses with someone who is familiar with the many stages of grief and with familial counseling could be of greater help than anything that the members of ATS could offer (other than our prayers, our concerns and support).

You've suffered a great loss in your life. Be good to yourself. Be loving with yourself and others and, please, seek the professional help and counsel of a trusted "man of the cloth" , a psychologist or a grief counselor. Take care of yourself and your family in a responsible manner.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
reply to post by qonone

There are no such things as demons -- that's how primitive and superstitious people explained such things as personality disorder, tourette's syndrome, wives that won't obey, and epilepsy.

I would love to know where you get your exorcism information. Have you used it yourself, or did it just come from a book -- though it looks more like a copy and paste from some website.

No demons, no devils, just people's brain chemistry.

Bullcrap.

Obviously you have never had the misfortune of finding out just how utterly wrong you are. Don't want to call them Demons because it's too "church-y"? OK, we'll call them "Negative Inhuman Entities." They are real, they happen, and they are not Brain Chemistry.

Are they as common as those who are obsessed with them believe they are? No. I've been a paranormal investigator for 10 years and I've only come acrossed it twice. What I have seen and experienced with my own eyes and with multiple witnesses:

Utterly Black figures
20 degree + temperature drops
Being slapped
Being scratched/clawed resulting in large welts and sometimes broken skin
Hearing voices and creepy sounds
Physical Objects being moved and sometimes thrown
Seeing someone choked
Feeling a thick OMINOUS presence in the room that makes you just want to run
SEEING PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE GO THROUGH BEHAIVIOR CHANGES AND SOMETIMES BECOMING NASTY AND VIOLENT (this doesn't necessarily mean "possessed" but can be "affected by"
PLus all the usual stuff.

This activity was greatly reduced and ultimately removed using several methods such as:

Having home blessed (even if you do it yourself)
Using Prayer to St Micheal
Using "Hedge prayer for protection of self"
Using "Anti-Evil" Prayer
Putting "Positive Enery" in the house...watching really funny comedies, listening to uplifting music up load, audio bible, quality family time, NOT allowing yourself to be intimidated or scared into submission

This was all witnessed/experienced by 6 adults and 2 children, most of which with zero previous paranormal experience, and NO physical or mental problems.

I've also had tons of paranormal experience with stuff I would not call "demonic" even though some was very negative. It's a WHOLE DIFFERENT feeling. You just have to experience it all yourself.

Do some people jump to the demon answer prematurely? Yes
Do some people freak themselves out? Sure.
Are SOME instances medically explained? Yep

Does this expalain all the stuff I listed above? Not even close!

As with anything, you have to rule all the other stuff out first before going for the paranormal...even when it is painfully obvious.

But waving your finger and admonishing "Demons don't exist" is ignorance. I would expect more open minds from people posting on a site such as this.

EDIT: Does this post mean I stand behind the OPs story? No. Not taking either side as I have no first hand experience here. I speak ONLY on the subject matter of dismissing Non Human Entities as "not real...believe only by primitive, superstitions people" and all that stuff.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by C_Tanner]

[edit on 13-5-2008 by C_Tanner]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Jedi,
I extend my deepest sympathy for you. Im sorry you lost your mom. But I think you may lose your nephew too if he doesn't get some psychological help. Sometimes grief will make people feel guilty and hit walls and scream. He has been told for months that he is posessed and now he has suffered a serious loss. He is very young and full of testosterone. he obviously had some anger issues before. Now he will only get worse without some counselling. He isn't going to read that Bible.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
sorry for your loss Jedi . . . I'm honestly appalled by some peoples responses in this thread. If you weren't going to be productive or helpful, you shouldn't have posted . . .

I'm not going to presume the truth Jedi . . . I just hope that you and your nephew will be able to find some peace . . . whether it be though spiritual means or not.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
In reading all the advice about psychological help, I'm not convinced that neither you nor he are unable to control your own minds or actions. I think what needs to enter into the picture is some sincere love and compassion. The problem all too often is we're only willing to love people when they say, do and act exactly how we want them to. That kind of 'love with conditions' is difficult to fulfill for anyone. If you're finding this doesn't work, sure, get a family member/counselor/moderator to facilitate the discussion, but as an aunt I cannot help but think you're of age to handle this situation as an adult.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Okay I find this whole thread to be really disturbing on so many levels. Perhaps I am just really gullible.

Regardless, okay assuming your nephew is a demon (or posessed by one) I think I would take his side on this.

You blame him for the death of your mother, you blame him for YOU getting a DWI, you physically attack him and then you are surprised when he threatens you. Predicting that he has a "tragic accident" is just creepy beyond words.

Demon or not I would be pretty sympathetic to his situation, and I sincerely hope he finds a place of his own and moves out very soon. If this situation is real in your mind then get busy and help him find his own room or apartment ASAP.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Unfortunately random series of events that seem catastrophic are merely just random series of events. Although your nephew may have had part in burning the turkey, it is doubtful he is getting inside your head while you sleep and dream. You have to think of this realistically. If demons were real, and inside your nephew, what is stopping them from just blatantly murdering someone? That is what demons do, isn't it? Murder and torture?

I could be wrong about 'what demons do' because I am no professional on the topic of demons, etc. However, as a realist, I have to try to bring you back to your senses. This is the type of witch hunt that people die from and rather than hunt the demon you ought to try and change him for the better. Make him happy, get him out of the house, go fishing, all the things that you should be doing together as if he wasnt "possessed by a demon"

Not picking or pointing judgment but don't let yourself become the demon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join