It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My nephew is posessed by a nasty demon!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
If you got in a fight with him, also considering everything that has been going on, he probably doesn't want to be at home.

He probably doesn't have anyone to turn to.

Because I do not know the whole situation, all I see you can do is try to be an understanding person yourself, and not harbor any grudges or bad feelings against him. He needs a warm environment with his own space that does not reflect his own negativity back at him. He may need an ear available, but not necessarily an ear in his face.

Seeking advise professionally (from multiple sources) might not be a bad idea either.

Sleep tight.
Nyorai

[edit on 13/1/2008 by Nyorai]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn
You've given me no new information that would link him with being possessed in my opinion anyway.

1. Avoids the bible at all costs. Talks about being one with god yet afraid to read the bible.

2. the other day I was leaving, he was in the kitchen and he said, "you drive carefully ok" and gave me a mean look. Meaning that he wanted me to get into an accident. I screamed back at him and said, "Are you threatening me?" and he said, No. and laughed, you could tell what he really meant.

3. Fascination with fighting and knifes. Everytime we get playful he gets into a fighting stance. talks about beating people up. He enjoys talking about hurting others. Including me.

4. in the five years that I been living alone there, NO electrical problems, no sleep paralysis..no shadow people touching you in the shoulder. My mom said she felt someone touch her. like one of you guys said here.

5. He's been getting pulled over excessively. 3 weeks ago got pulled over in mexico for challenging someone on the road and threatening someone. A knife was found in his car, he said it was for cooking, a steak knife in the car. does that make sense to anyone? his GF had to get him out of it.

6. we got into a fight during thanksgiving. I was holding a beer and he was being playful, but again..for him being nice means kicking and punching. he kicked me and made me spill my beer on the couch. he had punched me before and said he was only playing. I had enough, and took him down to the floor. He started to scream in front of the family, saying he "was going to kill me". "stab me in the back" and he cried like a baby.

7. Told him to go to church. has given me no explanation why he shouldn't go.

Look, my mom is a medium, she's a psychic she can see your auora and things like that. I have that talent too. I see the demon in him..it's angry and it wants to destroy. it's not going to get me, so it can only mean that he's going to do something to my nephew and I can't stop him.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Jedimiller I gave you my opinions regarding all those topics you just laid out on the first page (my first post, near the top.) Nothing stands out as being paranormal, sorry to burst your bubble.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller

Originally posted by Arawn
You've given me no new information that would link him with being possessed in my opinion anyway.

Look, my mom is a medium, she's a psychic she can see your auora and things like that. I have that talent too. I see the demon in him..it's angry and it wants to destroy. it's not going to get me, so it can only mean that he's going to do something to my nephew and I can't stop him.

Well, for heavens sake, there is the source of your problem! It's like playing with an Ouija Board and wondering why I am having all sorts of problems in my life. You always have to look for the open door.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Your heater was old and used. Not every appliance lasts forever, ya know.
The television was a lemon. If it was only 6 months old, return it.

Why haven't you helped your Mother clean up all the black smoke covering everything? You must be posessed by a demon called Lazy!

Was it a vision or a dream? You don't seem to know the difference!

What does going to church have to do with being "one with God?" Jesus didn't go to church. It sounds like your nephew needs to see a psychiatrist to deal with the issues of his Mother being a bad Mom.

When your Mom was posessed by the demon and speaking in tongues, are you sure it wasn't a spirit named Johnny Walker or Jim Beam?

It seems to me you are very confused with yourself, and your own ideas of religion. You tell your nephew to read the Bible and go to church, yet your entire family has a history with demons, and messes around with the occult. The two don't mix well, and if you ever told the parish priest this was going on, he would probably order an exorcism for your entire family!

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
You guys are awfully rude. What if someone were treating you this way over something you believe?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LoliKhan

First of all, I am not a guy.

This is not the first time Jedi has come up with something like this. If it itn't demons, it's ghosts in pictures, or sending a hot dog through space via a microwave oven. Click on his name and read some of the other threads he's started before YOU make a judgement here.

Perhaps, some of us care enough to be brutally honest.

edit to add:

Oh yeah, he also thinks he's an alien, too!

[edit on 13-1-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

This is not the first time Jedi has come up with something like this. If it itn't demons, it's ghosts in pictures, or sending a hot dog through space via a microwave oven.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

This is true, but here at ATS we are supposed to be respectful of anyone's beliefs right? and comparing my other threads to this one is silly. I like having fun sometimes and at other times i'm serious. Guess I'm just a normal guy. but to look at someone's posting history and using it against them..whoever it may be is irrelevant to the topic. At least I think so. And those ghost pictures were pretty good you have to admit.

On the supernatural side. How do I know demons are real? My mother and grandmother have always been Mediums, healers. They would close their eyes, speak like other people and do crazy scary things. My grandmother is dead now, but she would heal people, she was a type of white witch who would use the virgin mary to cure and she would talk to spirits. My mother still does that. I've seen ghosts during my life, i've seen Dark evil demons get into my mother and almost kill her. We knew it wasn't her when she would do those crazy things. I had a ouji board and I used it for a while. Why? because I have that same gift that my family has been using for 200 years. I could hear and see spirits. At times I can see people's aurora's and energy levels and i'm very good at picking up a person's true intentions and who they are inside just by looking at them. My nephew was not like this, he has another aspect to him, an alien feel to his acting and it's not being a rebellious teenager..he's 21.

but like I've said, I've done all I could. I placed a giant bible on his door. so i'll have to wait and see what happens.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I am very respectful in that I am pointing out your mindset, Jedi. Ever hear of "the boy who cried wolf?" It's hard to tell when you are just being "a regular guy." and when you are just having fun.

If you read the Bible as you say you do, it states somewhere in there that what your family is into is not acceptable. Now, I am not saying it's wrong, but you can't push a Bible on somebody if you don't follow it yourself. Just because YOU go to church doesn't mean you are absolved of your sins of dealing with what some would consider dark arts. Do you tell the priest at confession that you channel spirits and demons? Does your Mom confess it as well? You saying your nephew is being controlled by a demon (that your family probably called forth) is like the pot calling the kettle black.

You should be setting an example for your nephew as you are older than he is. You blamed his "demon," for your DUI. I mean, come on...

Claiming you have some sort of special "gift" and that your family has been doing this sort of thing for 200 years is a little unbelievable as you have absolutely no proof.

It's more likely that there is a family history running back a few hundred years of some sort of mental illness, and it wouldn't hurt for you to speak to a professional just to rule that out.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
You should be setting an example for your nephew as you are older than he is. You blamed his "demon," for your DUI. I mean, come on...

Claiming you have some sort of special "gift" and that your family has been doing this sort of thing for 200 years is a little unbelievable as you have absolutely no proof.

Enthralled, my mother works doing this. she see's people who pay her. She reads the tarot type cards, reads their future and gives them advice. she has her own temple. full of virgin mary's budda's jesus on the cross and all types of religions objects. She calles her self a metaphysic. She's catholic..I'm christian and I don't go to church. I follow the word..directly from the bible. I have argued with my mom about her beliefs and I kept away from her white witchcraft. However, when 2 weeks ago talked about my nephew we both agreed that he was being either attacked by a demon or influenced by one. And yes, I do blame my nephew for things that are happening to me. ever so, I'm around him, bad things happen to me. there are certain people that attract these demons, being spirits or other dark creatures and he's one of them.

Also, my nephew only speaks about money. he is working 7 days a week and 12 hours a day. I rarely see him. he feels that money is happines...still he doesn't want to go to college and he argues about everything. denies god and denies anything is wrong with him. The demon couldn't destroy me, So i'm guessing it's going after him.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Oh, and as to your beliefs? What are they exactly? What do you believe in? Pick something already. If you want respect in that area, state what it is you believe in. I am confused, as you claim to be religious but then say you talk to spirits and demons. Which is it?

Is this some sort of new religion that you have taylor made to suite your life? I have no problem with that, but how do you expect your nephew to get a handle on the Bible and church with what is going on at your household?

I also don't even really understand the point of this thread you started.
What is it you want to hear? That he should have an exorcism? Heck, with all the demons and spirits you claim to have running around your household, you might get rid of one only to have another drop in.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Sorry, but people who do tarot readings for a living are not Catholic, as it goes against everything that Catholics believe. Impossible. She can't be a white witch and a Catholic, too.

Sounds like a good way to get her customers comfortable though, having them believe she is a religious person.

I like the touch of a Buddha and all the other religious icons......really it's pretty funny to think she has every religion to fall back on!

Reminds me of that Benny guy in the "Mummy," who wore a necklace with every religious symbol on it!

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I would suggest you get your cousin checked for mental illness before you decide to get him/ her exorcised. Typical religious solution to something like this, lets just throw holy water on them and bash them with a cross, eventually the demon will leave or we will kill the unlucky possesee while trying.

I dont follow god or go to church. Does this mean I am more likely to get possesed? Oh wait a minute, I dont believe in god or demons.....silly me, I cant get possessed if I dont believe

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
You just want attention because you are a sad lonely person with a family history of psychotic disorders and perhaps pathological lying...after all thats what "metaphysics", spiritualists, etc are: Frauds who tell lies for money.

I am reminded why you are my foe. let me guess, you don't believe in god. Look, Demons are real. Demons can harm your family members, and I am seeing signs of a poltergeist right now. I know it's not right to ask for help on a message board. So I already said I gave him a bible and that's all I can do right now.

My mom is NO fraud, she helps people. She's a genuine spiritualist, healer and at times doesn't even charge for her hard work.

Legalizer stop with personal insults or i'll be forced to send a warn out your way.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Daemons are real, no question about it, to cure your problem approach the kid firmly and simply say i rebuke you in the name of God and cleanse you with the blood of Christ return to the black abyss from hence forth you came. the I rebuke you in the name of God will get rid of the entity the rest is just a ritual i go threw when I perform the banishing ritual. have fun if he just laughs at you your faith is not strong enough or he sold his soul the devil and there is no help for him at all. i have banished around 30 entities in my day and I'm 22 years old, its not hard like someone said earlier god has given you power in his name over the birds in the air and the fish in the sea (gen) this basically means from the floor of the ocean to the heavens you have power in his name. I hope this will help your nephew out and by the way the common brain chemistry disorders are angels and daemons because i had a friend who was possessed by a daemon and i had him banished it for him it was telling him to harm himself and others and he'd act out and couldn't explain it. Have you met the girl, how old is he and she, possibly a women who conjours and possibly made an entity enter him to make him loyal to her as a lot of women are wanting more power over men and turn to the dark magic to gain it, if this is the case she will burn in hell in less than 8 years. enjoy your new gained information.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
some one said dark arts, i agree oujia brings nothing but lying spirits but i do practice some occult practices that the church wouldn't approve of but that doesnt make me a sinner i read playing cards and i don't see how white witch craft is considered dark arts. tarot cards are of no harm neither are crystal balls or reading playing cards for fortunes, get your facts straight before you start spouting off bull ish.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Is this for real?

I have seen alot of jedimillers posts before and this doesn't sound at all like your life.

Anyway... the only thing you can do to verify demonic possession is call forth the light in front of him. Whether you call for Jesus, God, whatever, a specific phrase like "There is ONE GOD and he will deliver us from all evil" will send a demon out of it's mind with rage.

Just be careful... if you're serious that is. You might just have a crazy nephew and an overly sensitive psyche to his aggressive behavior.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
Pretty obvious he's working hard to get the hell away from the basket of putrid fruitcake he's forced to live with.

I keep checking on this thread to see if you've carved anyone up and been hauled off to jail yet. You psychotic demon believing types tend to go off that deep end.

Dude, you're a joke. It's no wonder you have negative ATS points

I think I should just throw you on ignore. It's too easy to point out all the vitriolic hateful worthless anti-religious posts you throw around ATS. Get a grip, man.

Originally posted by Enthralled One
Sorry, but people who do tarot readings for a living are not Catholic, as it goes against everything that Catholics believe. Impossible. She can't be a white witch and a Catholic, too.

That's just plain ignorant! No offense.

Haven't you ever heard of Santa Maria or Santa Ana, a Mexican form of witchcraft which relies HEAVILY on the Virgin Mary? I mean cmon... this is mainstream stuff in Mexico, and plenty of Americans practice it.

I do believe if Jedi is telling the truth, that this tradition of practicing magick has simply turned on the family and embedded itself in his nephew. As someone else said, you should look for the open door for your explanation.

The only thing you can do is turn to the ONE TRUE GOD, no matter what name or represenation you want to give him. All this messing with spirits and witchcraft nonsense is just a shadow representation of black-magick and the occult : it is NOT a divine practice and it's downright dangerous in the hands of the spiritually acute (mediums, etc.) There are too many variables and too many malignant 'spirits' willing to answer the call of magick practice.

[edit on 15-1-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

Yes, I am quite aware of paganized forms of Catholicism being quite main stream in Mexico, that rely on the Virgin Mary, and other Saints for favors. So, no I am not ignorant about it. The point here, which you seem to be completely ignoring, is that Jedi states his Mother is Catholic.

Santa Maria, Santa Muerte, Brujeria, and other paganized forms of Catholocism are not accepted nor condoned by the Catholic church. So no, she can't be both a witch and a Catholic, no matter how well she tries to mix the 2.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join