It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My nephew is posessed by a nasty demon!

page: 1/
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
4 days ago I was sleeping and I had a vision. It was my nephew with a knife in hand and laughing, his face was that of a demon and he looked mischevious. One of those demons who want to scare you and play with you. My nephew moved in with us about 2 months ago and he has acted really strange. During the thanksgiving diner he burned the turkey and we got into a fight. I knocked him down. He threated me to kill me and stab me.

The other day he picked up a knife and played with it in hand, he has a fascination with them. He is also very angry and obsessed over this girl he only met a month ago. He has been attacking me while I sleep.

but 3 days ago, I woke up to find my heater burned out. ashes all over my room and my nose was full of smoke and I felt like I couldn't breathe. At the same time my mother's television blew up. And this was all during the time I had the dream/vision. Around 9pm.

I woke up and told my mother to take him to church and have him exorcised but she wont listen. I told him about it, "You have a demon", "please go to church" he said, "I am one with God and don't need to go to church".

Obviously, this demon is trying to fool me. Many bad things happen to him, he get's into fights, get's pulled over by cops, etc. One day I got pulled over and given a DWI for driving with him. So, I don't know what else to do. The demon has been attacking me in my dreams and blowing up my appliances in the house/apartment. I think he wants me dead.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I don't see how you account a television blowing up and a heater buring out to a deamon. Have you considered he may have a mental illness? It seems more likely and I would advise taking him to a hospital not a church. As for the knives it may simply be he feels powerful holding a knife its common in many people the same goes for firearms.

Edit
You say bad things happen to him like being pulled over by police. How can you say this is the work of a deamon? He was possilby DUI or mabye just speeding but it was him not some supernatural being.

Sorry if I'm coming across harsh I just think you should think about logical explanations before saying he is possessed.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Matt Kilby]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Just my 2 cents, but not everything has a supernatural cause.
All other possibilities should be ruled out first before you even consider a "supernatural" cause.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Honestly, you have GOT to be kidding!

Nobody gets possessed by demons, at least not the supernatural kind.

Your nephew may have some behavioral issues, but a psychiatrist is necessary, not an exorcist.

Taking the kid to a church would be irresponsible and neglectful if he needs psychiatric assessment and care.

For the love of FSM ditch the superstition and do something real for the kid. He's obviously an angry and confused young man who needs some guidance and therapy.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
There is no such thing as demons.

How do blame your cousin for your DWI?
Did he force feed you liquor and tell you to drive?

He threatened to kill you? Surprise Surprise.
I can't imagine too many people having to live with
you without wanting to do that.

I'll play devil's advocate and say that your "demon" is a manifestation
of several people's disgust for you, playing with your week mind
because we...er...they know your fears and inability to cope with reality.

Wishful thinking on my part.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

This sounds to me like you are using a supernatural excuse to explain the bad things in your life.

At some point you have to take responsibility for your own actions, and quit blaming it on a demon.

You mentioned that you are 35 as I recall in another thread. You haven't mentioned how old your nephew is. He must not be too young if he is handed the responsibility of cooking a turkey on his own.

Maybe it's time for you, and your nephew (if he is old enough) to move out of your mothers house so that you can take responsibility for yourself.

Give your Mom a break already.

Instead of asking the church to exorcies demons, you should invest your money in a good, reliable, psychiatrist!

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
4 days ago I was sleeping and I had a vision. It was my nephew with a knife in hand and laughing, his face was that of a demon and he looked mischevious. One of those demons who want to scare you and play with you.

Isn't that just called a nightmare, not a 'vision'? Don't jump to the paranormal straight away. It's somewhat laughable.

My nephew moved in with us about 2 months ago and he has acted really strange. During the thanksgiving diner he burned the turkey and we got into a fight. I knocked him down. He threated me to kill me and stab me.

Firstly, how old is your nephew? Secondly, if he's under the age of 15, all kids threaten top hurt people and kill them, because they have no understanding of rational behaviour. IT'S HOW CHILDREN BEHAVE! Come on!

The other day he picked up a knife and played with it in hand, he has a fascination with them.

Most males like toys and gadgets. I'm no different. Show me a replica 'Blade knife' from the film, all shiny, and I'd be well away looking at it from every angle. I'm sure your nephew is no different.

He is also very angry and obsessed over this girl he only met a month ago.

Again, knowing his age would help. Kids get angry, I get angry...PEOPLE GET ANGRY! It's part of life, so please be a bit more elaborate. As for him being obsessed with the girl...how old is he, how old is she and how many relationships has he had? If it's not many, then of course he would be thinking about her all the time.

He has been attacking me while I sleep.

This is a fact, is it?

but 3 days ago, I woke up to find my heater burned out. ashes all over my room and my nose was full of smoke and I felt like I couldn't breathe. At the same time my mother's television blew up. And this was all during the time I had the dream/vision. Around 9pm.

Okay, this seems like so many coincidences happening at once, that if true and accurate, is fairly odd. Without you knowing, or being a trained electrician, it's hard to say whether anything was faulty before hand. Is it not?

I woke up and told my mother to take him to church and have him exorcised but she wont listen.

Haha, you did WHAT?! I'm surprised she didn't do the same thing to you!

I told him about it, "You have a demon", "please go to church" he said, "I am one with God and don't need to go to church".

You really have to stop going around telling people that your nephew is possessed. You'll be wearing straight jackets before too long! Just a word of warning.

Obviously, this demon is trying to fool me.

Sorry, I'm really struggling to take this seriously anymore. Let's break this down.

- You had a bad dream where your nephew was playing with knives. He looked mischievous.

-Your newphew played with a knife whilst you looked, once.

-He gets angry, seems to really like a girl and when angry threatens to hurt you.

-And a few electrical appliances went faulty at (what you claim) were around the same time.

So, now you say THE DEMON IS TRYING TO FOOL YOU!? Pleeaaasseee, this is getting comical. I've glanced down at the next paragraph and it just gets worse!

Many bad things happen to him, he get's into fights, get's pulled over by cops, etc. One day I got pulled over and given a DWI for driving with him. So, I don't know what else to do.

OMG THAT'S 100% DEMONIC! EXORCISE HIM! QUICK!

The demon has been attacking me in my dreams and blowing up my appliances in the house/apartment. I think he wants me dead.

You really think this?

As much as I want to believe in paranormal events happening at your house, it's one big joke, sorry to say, from where I'm sat reading this. Everything you have described is 'run of the mill!'

I'm certain, although willing to be proved wrong, that your nephew is not a demon.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Arawn

Could have said it better myself.
And to the original poster it sounds like you have him brainwashed to believe in God if he says "I am with God". I think
you are taking things you don't likt and explaining them with your religion. As in the Pope dies of a hear attack "Ohh the devil did it not that donut he had everyday that clogged his arteries.

As for the anger I am 15 myself I have a short temper myself and I jokingly thearten my Mum/sister sometimes but I would never hurt them.
And just so you know he doesnt have a problem with weapons I rcently purchesed a rifle (under my fathers name but I paid for it and will look after it) I am constanlty wanting to look at it and run my hands over it (too bad its in my brothers safe) does this mean I am possessed? No it means I am normal.

Prehaps you should see a shrink ( I wont dare attempt spelling the proper name
) tell them about the deamons that are possessing your nephew and causing him to enjoy alcohol.

As for my commments on God before I am harrassed my belief is that not child should be brought up with religion and you should chose whether or not you wish to worship god at 15 when their minds have matured somewhat.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
OK, just two question before even trying to figure this demon encounter story,

How old is your nephew and how old are you.?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I won't judge to say he is not possessed but would ask that if you tell him to go to see a exorcist then you should go as well.

Many do not believe in demons..or as some would say the supernatural, so first ask him to seek medical help and if there is no help/solution then seek spiritual help. You need to clear medical issues and so make the demonic/unseen world not go unnoticed/ignored.

As others do believe to ignore this or it is not true i believe these things happens. One thing that works is getting The Supreme God on your side. Ask for forgiveness for all sins..even ones you've forgotten about or not even aware you have committed. Being free of sin means a demon have less power to keep you back or prone to attack. Put on The Armour Of God "Eph 6"

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by qonone

There are no such things as demons -- that's how primitive and superstitious people explained such things as personality disorder, tourette's syndrome, wives that won't obey, and epilepsy.

I would love to know where you get your exorcism information. Have you used it yourself, or did it just come from a book -- though it looks more like a copy and paste from some website.

No demons, no devils, just people's brain chemistry.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Well that is why I want to know if possible the ages because I have a son that was possessed from age 12 to 14 but it was called hormonal changes.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
You could harm the kid trying to get him exorcised. If it doesnt harm him physically it will probably lead to deep emotional issues and mental illness. Try the more logical stuff first- start with the Pediatrician and get tests done. He may have a sensitivity to something in his diet- it could be as simple as that. Maybe he needs some medicine.

Dont drink and drive, especially with a kid in your car- I cant believe you are blaming that on him (his "demon")! Have you no sense of personal responsibility? Honestly, look at yourself as well as him. His behavior could be linked to yours or anyone else in the house. Check the drinking- alcohol is a devil sometimes too.

I hope you work this out, even if I do sound harsh. I am a mother, and if any kid was possesed, my poop throwing toddler would have been the one. SHe was a monster from 18 months - three years old, a lot worse than the "terrible twos". I never thought of demonic possession, but I dont believe in that. She is a great kid. We just needed to change some behaviors (BOTH of us). She has lived to the age of 8 and pretty close to 9. It was just a phase. Maybe your nephew is acting out and it seems worse than just that, but dont give up on conventional help. (Exorcism is NOT conventional help- there are no state required Holy water vaccinations). Next you will be blood letting and leeching yourself when you have a cold. Lets not go there.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

I raised two children into adulthood, their forming years were delightful, but once they hit the pre-teens and early teens I thought they were possessed.

But it was nothing more than a phase, they survived and so my husband and me.

I got the feeling that the thread started and his nephew are so close in age that I feel is sibling rivalry going on between them, something quite natural but it can become dangerous.

Like you said drugs and Alcohol could be an issue, but I thing is more of rivalry.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
There are no such things as demons -- that's how primitive and superstitious people explained such things as personality disorder, tourette's syndrome, wives that won't obey, and epilepsy.

I still think this is a result of demonic possession

I kid of course.

So your appliances blew up eh? Well specificaly 2 appliances blew up. 1 space heater and 1 tv.

Space heaters have a tendancy to go bam, after all they are pumping out intense BTU's at frequent intervals.

As for the TV, how old was it? What type was it?

Were the two units on the same circuit? Did you have to flip a breaker? Are you using new breaker fuses or old glass ones?

Any number of things can be responsible for electrical issues, many of them not related to demoic possession at all.

As for your other points of interest, I think thye sound more like 1) a disturbed kid going through a tough emotional period in his life (why did he have to move in with you guys anyways?) and 2) someones overactive imagination. And we know you do have an overactive imagination, dont make me refrence your microwave experiment...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
jedimiller, I think you belong in the nuthouse.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
reply to post by qonone

I would love to know where you get your exorcism information. Have you used it yourself, or did it just come from a book -- though it looks more like a copy and paste from some website.

No demons, no devils, just people's brain chemistry.

The copy/paste was def not a brain teaser ..that was from an external source on levels of things you do not believe in..as we can clearly see. ..ex tagged.

My information is from my "imaginary" Supreme God and studies i have taken..basically the studies includes Books (Bible /Apocrypha/Dead Sea Scrolls) ..Scripts that are 1000's of years old which your science of today denies and write it off ,as i quote your words here "that's how primitive and superstitious people explained such things as personality disorder, tourette's syndrome, wives that won't obey, and epilepsy."

Your mind is made ..so is mine.

I said as well he should first seek medical advice and a natural source for these occurrences. Most things are medically related ,as said above from "a mother" ..hormones ,and i do agree. I still believe in ghosties or beasties though.

Cheers

Btw MajorMalfunction ..i really love your avatar ..and i am serious ,i am not kidding

[edit on 1/8/2008 by qonone]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Sorry I can't reply to everyone. But all your posts are important to me.
About the electrical issues. I've had that heater for about 5 years..and it never broke down on me. My mother had just bought that TV 6 months ago. Today, black smoke still remains all over the place. on the refrigirator, walls etc. I'm still spewing black smoke from my lungs. I been staying away from him for a while. I went to the store and purchased a large family bible and put it on his door. That was last week, I still see the bible sealed in plastic. He hasn't touched it.

I forgot to mention that when all of this was happening, I was having that vision/dream and I couldn't move or wake up. I was paralysed. this doesn't happen to me often. Last time it happened I saw shadows pushing me down, keeping from moving. I could only tell you that I think this demon is very smart. And my nephew might not know he's being attacked by him, trying to control him.

I've told him about it, like I've said, yet he says he's "one with GOD" and still hasn't opened the bible or gone to church. refuses to change and continues to have a bad attitude. Many asked how old he was. he's 21 going on 22. He was never baptized and his mother..my sister doesn't believe in GOD. She never prays and has always lived a dark life with stupidity and anger.

I have a long family history with demons. My mother once got possesed by one when I was young and she spoke in tongues. She works as a spirualtualist. Just today she had a guy come over, she reads the cards and things of that nature. she said her family was a gipsy. I have family that goes back to the pirates and catholic beliefs. Many having to do with spiritual rituals like using plants to cleanse or reading the water, palms or spanish type cards. I've seen demons and I believe in them. I know they are 100% real and I know what I saw..

I am still afraid of this demon, and it's sad that it's attacking my nephew. I tried to help him..but he wont listen.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
jedimiller, I think you belong in the nuthouse.

Oh and this post was hilarious thanks for the laughs. still, you are no help.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
About the electrical issues. I've had that heater for about 5 years..and it never broke down on me. My mother had just bought that TV 6 months ago. Today, black smoke still remains all over the place. on the refrigirator, walls etc. I'm still spewing black smoke from my lungs. I been staying away from him for a while. I went to the store and purchased a large family bible and put it on his door. That was last week, I still see the bible sealed in plastic. He hasn't touched it.

Age of equipment doesn't really make any difference to technical faults from experience anyway jedimiller. They can be faulty when they leave the warehouse. Unless you actually get a technician in to do thorough checks on the 'burnt out' equipment, you can't say 'it was the demon!'

I forgot to mention that when all of this was happening, I was having that vision/dream and I couldn't move or wake up. I was paralysed. this doesn't happen to me often. Last time it happened I saw shadows pushing me down, keeping from moving.

That sounds like AN EXACT description that numerous people have felt during an episode of sleep paralysis. You can't move and have a feeling of being pushed down on your chest.

WIKI ARTICLE

Sleep paralysis occurs when the brain awakes from a REM state, but the bodily paralysis persists. This leaves the person fully aware, but unable to move. In addition, the state may be accompanied by hypnagogic hallucinations...

In Hmong culture, sleep paralysis describes an experience called "dab tsog" or "crushing demon" from the compound phrase "dab" (demon) and "tsog" (crush). Often the sufferer claims to be able to see a tiny figure, no larger than a child, sitting on his or her chest.

I could only tell you that I think this demon is very smart. And my nephew might not know he's being attacked by him, trying to control him.

Again, there's no evidence to support these claims. All I see is a very troubled kid who likes to get himself into trouble. Everything you have mentioned in your posts, can be ticked off as potentially natural.

I've told him about it, like I've said, yet he says he's "one with GOD" and still hasn't opened the bible or gone to church. refuses to change and continues to have a bad attitude.

Maybe he's just not religious and doesn't want to be forced to go?

Many asked how old he was. he's 21 going on 22. He was never baptized and his mother..my sister doesn't believe in GOD. She never prays and has always lived a dark life with stupidity and anger.

Many people don't believe in God, it's not uncommon. Why does your sister live a dark and stupid life? Is it because you deem people who don't believe in God to be stupid and therefor live a dark life?

I have a long family history with demons. My mother once got possesed by one when I was young and she spoke in tongues. She works as a spirualtualist. Just today she had a guy come over, she reads the cards and things of that nature. she said her family was a gipsy. I have family that goes back to the pirates and catholic beliefs. Many having to do with spiritual rituals like using plants to cleanse or reading the water, palms or spanish type cards. I've seen demons and I believe in them. I know they are 100% real and I know what I saw..

I am still afraid of this demon, and it's sad that it's attacking my nephew. I tried to help him..but he wont listen.

The first paragraph is interesting. Would you like to describe how you SAW A DEMON?

Again, about your nephew, maybe he's just depressed and is lashing out with bad attitude. You've given me no new information that would link him with being possessed in my opinion anyway.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join