It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I saw two ethereal spiders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
*shudder*

Last night, when I was falling asleep I had a vivid dream moment; I was facing the corner next to my bed where the curtain is, but in my dream state the curtain was missing and there were two spiders crawling on top of each other, the size of a baseball.

It really scared me to bits for a few seconds and I snapped out of it. Gladly, I was too sleepy and realized "it was just a dream".

Well, I now am not quite certain if that was the case. After remembering about the cases of sightings of those buggers here, I now think I've seen two of them in my room.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
If you think they are there, just grab some bug spray, spray your room, then leave your room for about 20 minutes. Then go back in. They should be groggy enough for you to kill them.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
CURRENT THREAD ABOUT THEM HERE

I've witnessed these things myself. I really don't know what to make of it tbh. If it's a dream, then why do all these people see the same kind of spiders crawling across the wall?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
As if worldly spiders weren't bad enough, now their ghosts are coming back. Cant stand them alive and now the buggers can come back to haunt me. I sure hope I never see one, since they sound huge and can't be shot. What would be the purpose of such spiders?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by raven bombshell
What would be the purpose of such spiders?

I think their main purpose is to be a woefully illustrated monster in most versions of Dungeons and Dragons.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead

Originally posted by raven bombshell
What would be the purpose of such spiders?

I think their main purpose is to be a woefully illustrated monster in most versions of Dungeons and Dragons.

They remind me of a statue in Ultima IX you had to touch to get into the ethereal plane to escape a prison.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I occasionally wake up in the night and see my guinea pig or rabbit that died years ago on my bed covers running about. After a few seconds they fade away but I've actually jumped out of bed twice before absolutely scared to death to then realise I've just woken up a little too early. Unless there's something else going on.

[edit on 8/1/08 by Clarky]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clarky
I occasionally wake up in the night and see my guinea pig or rabbit that died years ago on my bed covers running about. After a few seconds they fade away but I've actually jumped out of bed twice before absolutely scared to death to then realise I've just woken up a little too early. Unless there's something else going on.

[edit on 8/1/08 by Clarky]

I remember being about 5 and waking up to see my deceased grandmother's Boston terrier, Midget, hopping on my bed. She licked my hand and let me pet her and then went off. This was odd because that hateful little dog used to bite me all the time and didnt visit my room. I still have a scar on my lip from her biting me when I was just a baby. Well, my grandfather found Midge dead the next day. i came home from school and asked about her first thing as I walkied in the door- I guess her visiting me was still on my mind. That is when my mom told me that she had passed away. It was almost a year to the day since my grandma had died, which is a bit spooky. I believe either Midget was making her peace with me or it was her ghost.

I think this and Clarky's story illustrate that pets have some afterlife too. I dont like the idea of spiders having one, though. Is that wrong?

edited for spelling

[edit on 8-1-2008 by raven bombshell]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I guess it's wrong when they're the ghosts of things that don't exist... Unless they DO in which case it ISN'T!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
I guess it's wrong when they're the ghosts of things that don't exist... Unless they DO in which case it ISN'T!

Huh? Do you mean you dont believe in spiders or dont believe pets have ghost? I am confused by your response

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I don't believe in an unknown species which is ethereal, and I also don't believe that there can be a ghost of a species that doesn't exist.

new topics

top topics

join